Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Folding Bikes
Reload this Page >

Helix Update?

Search
Notices
Folding Bikes Discuss the unique features and issues of folding bikes. Also a great place to learn what folding bike will work best for your needs.

Helix Update?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-19, 06:38 PM
KentS

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just want to point out that if someone had right clicked on the picture of the BMW girl and selected "Search Google for image" they would have known right away that it was from a BMW ad. Try it. Post number 108.
Old 02-07-19, 11:05 PM
Joe Remi

Bikes: Haibike Sduro Trekking SL, Rivendell Appaloosa, Concinnity singlespeed, KHS mini velo (Japan market), Trident Spike trike

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
Liked 91 Times in 74 Posts
Originally Posted by KentS
I just want to point out that if someone had right clicked on the picture of the BMW girl and selected "Search Google for image" they would have known right away that it was from a BMW ad. Try it. Post number 108.
Who could possibly give a damn?
Old 02-07-19, 11:55 PM
Raxel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Gibsonsean
I'm somewhere between group 3 and group 2.
I have no idea how much the bike costs to produce at what volumes, what the final retail pricing will be, what the distribution model will be etc. etc but I've previously posted my thoughts and speculations on this. Jipe's observations on the representativeness of 'cheap' ti frames from China very well articulate my own views. None of the comparators seem particularly valid or accurate and they do not take into account automation of frame welding.
Automated frame welding is not new. Taiwanese companies (Merida for example) have been using robotic tig welder for like two decades, manly to build frames in a massive scale (>200,000 units a year!)
And their ALUMINIUM frames are not that cheaper than Chinese titanium frames in general.

So there is absolutely zero chance Peter can build titanium frame in his factory that cheap. If he can do such a magic somehow, he can be an instant millionaire by mass producing road and mtb frames at a fraction of the current cost.
If you can see the future, you don't need to tell others' fortune for small money - you can go buy some lottery tickets instead.

I also have read (posts from Peter and David Hon) that he rejected an offer from Dahon to license and manufacture his original design.
So he thought he could make money selling the bike at that low price. Now I wonder whether he ever had a bike at all.
Old 02-08-19, 02:33 AM
Gibsonsean

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Raxel
Now I wonder whether he ever had a bike at all.
You can only know how funny this is if you've seen the backer updates.
Old 02-08-19, 03:05 AM
Gibsonsean

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Automated frame welding is not new. Taiwanese companies (Merida for example) have been using robotic tig welder for like two decades, manly to build frames in a massive scale (>200,000 units a year!)
And their ALUMINIUM frames are not that cheaper than Chinese titanium frames in general.
You can by a Merida bike with alu frame for less than £500.
Old 02-08-19, 06:51 AM
tcs
Palmer

Bikes: Mike Melton custom, Alex Moulton AM, Dahon Curl

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1659 Post(s)
Liked 1,806 Times in 1,052 Posts
Originally Posted by borjita
I also had my concerns on the Alfine 11 and checked with Peter recently, he had already done his due diligences on this topic and had checked directly with Shimano and their trading company.
So Helix is fitting the latest, improved SG-7001-11?
Old 02-08-19, 07:38 AM
FolderBeholder

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked 46 Times in 29 Posts
“Peter this; Peter that”.

It seems odd to me, that at this juncture (as close to a happy ending as this is now supposed to be) that Peter doesnt, hasn’t come out publicly....here for instance, and cleared the air, confirmed or denied many of the rumors and speculations circulating about the big release.

There are some members on this forum, who are in the bike business who I believe would do just that...were this their project.

Communicating only through the cryptically-private backer updates doesn’t seem like good business or good marketing and frankly it inspires more rumors, and more speculation...not less.

We live in an information over-rich world, an instantaneous one and being so stingy with information regarding a “revolutionalry” product which is supposed to drop very soon seems counter to what Business 101 says is a best practice.
Old 02-08-19, 07:49 AM
downtube

Bikes: Many Downtube Folders :)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts
I believe Apple started the concept of secrecy. Several companies have followed that model.

It's a personal preference issue.

Thanks
Yan
Semi-active chess player ( two time Bahamas National Champion )
Sivananda ( Bahamas ) Trained Yoga instructor ( 2013 ) and ThetaHealer since 2013
Bicycle delivery worker for Jimmy John's. Delivering is the best workout I have ever had.
Old 02-08-19, 08:09 AM
berlinonaut

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by FolderBeholder
It seems odd to me, that at this juncture (as close to a happy ending as this is now supposed to be) that Peter doesnt, hasn’t come out publicly....here for instance, and cleared the air, confirmed or denied many of the rumors and speculations circulating about the big release.

I'd consider this a positive. I enabled and enables him to focus on the development of the bike and on his business. If he would take time to take part in this thread intensively this would mean spending a huge amount of time and brain dealing with the wild speculations, insults, expectations, judgement and questions in this thread from people that are - for the time being - not his customers and - to a very large degree - never will. Totally defocusing, totally demanding and basically nothing to win from that for him. I think I would avoid and ignore that, too, if I was him.

We live in an information over-rich world, an instantaneous one and being so stingy with information regarding a “revolutionalry” product which is supposed to drop very soon seems counter to what Business 101 says is a best practice.
I would not call this best practice. There are surely more products in the making that you have never heard about and the creators do not share information about than the other way round. I've i.e. never seen Johnny Ive discuss the Apple products that are not released yet in a public forum not any car makers nor basically any other serious business man - still there always are wild speculations about those products. It seems not affect their revenue to the negative.

Staying focussed is a very important thing for a creator and I can totally understand Peter, the more with the tone and culture in this thread towards him. I can understand the interest that people have in the Helix and the eagerness for information and the disappointment for the lack thereof. Still this is just a random internetforum - it's not the real world, it does not pay Peter's bills and it is pretty irrelevant from a global, holistic perspective. Some people here seem to overrate their own relevance by far. I cannot understand where they derivate their entitlement for information from Peter from.
Old 02-08-19, 08:14 AM
FolderBeholder

Bikes: 1963 Schwinn, EuroMini Urbano, Magnum Premium 48, Brompton S6L, Tokyo Bike Mini-Velo

Originally Posted by downtube
I believe Apple started the concept of secrecy. Several companies have followed that model.

It's a personal preference issue.

Thanks
Yan
Apple is not a start-up, and already has millions of fans/customers worldwide waiting for them to (once again) produce a product which has a very high probably of being a game-changer and are already poised credit cards in-hand to purchase them.

Helix doesnt enjoy that position.

Last edited by FolderBeholder; 02-08-19 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-08-19, 08:19 AM
FolderBeholder

Originally Posted by berlinonaut
I'd consider this a positive. I enabled and enables him to focus on the development of the bike and on his business. If he would take time to take part in this thread intensively this would mean spending a huge amount of time and brain dealing with the wild speculations, insults, expectations, judgement and questions in this thread from people that are - for the time being - not his customers and - to a very large degree - never will. Totally defocusing, totally demanding and basically nothing to win from that for him. I think I would avoid and ignore that, too, if I was him.

I would not call this best practice. There are surely more products in the making that you have never heard about and the creators do not share information about than the other way round. I've i.e. never seen Johnny Ive discuss the Apple products that are not released yet in a public forum not any car makers nor basically any other serious business man - still there always are wild speculations about those products. It seems not affect their revenue to the negative.

Staying focussed is a very important thing for a creator and I can totally understand Peter, the more with the tone and culture in this thread towards him. I can understand the interest that people have in the Helix and the eagerness for information and the disappointment for the lack thereof. Still this is just a random internetforum - it's not the real world, it does not pay Peter's bills and it is pretty irrelevant from a global, holistic perspective. Some people here seem to overrate their own relevance by far. I cannot understand where they derivate their entitlement for information from Peter from.
This product is “about to drop”, it isn’t in it’s infancy or early stages of development anymore (supposedly) THIS is the time increase the halo of interest and attract potential new buyers who arent backer’s/early prospects (those have benn captured already) if he isnt going to consider the internet and forums of passionate, focused bicyclists his market, what is?

He won’t be selling these via the Sears catalog....
Old 02-08-19, 09:37 AM
Jipe

Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Liked 247 Times in 211 Posts
Originally Posted by Revoltingest
I'll be getting the finest folding commuting-road-gravel-travel bike in the world in July.
(Of course, the schedule could slip. But I'm patient.)
Congrats to all who purchased theirs.
Be safe out there.
Nobody tested this bike, nobody even saw it in real, so this statement seems to me a little bit optimistic !

A more realistic statement is to say that there are now bigger chance that you will receive a titanium folding bike maybe in July, maybe later.

How good will it be, nobody knows yet.

Why would Peter not communicate now that the can produce the Helix ? And also why not restart the pre-orders to collect some more cash ?

I see two reasons for that:
  • the bike is a very first version, there is a lack of field test of it. Backers aren't real customers if something goes wrong, no warranty or anything, they can easily be used as first field testers to identify problems that will be fixed on the first commercial bikes.
  • There are lots of history of kickstarter projects/products copied by Chinese companies before the KS project was finished. This could a reason to keep Helix as secret as possible even if this isn't good to launch a new product.
Old 02-08-19, 09:40 AM
Gibsonsean

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

This product is “about to drop”, it isn’t in it’s infancy or early stages of development anymore (supposedly) THIS is the time increase the halo of interest and attract potential new buyers who arent backer’s/early prospects (those have benn captured already) if he isnt going to consider the internet and forums of passionate, focused bicyclists his market, what is?

He won’t be selling these via the Sears catalog....
Even if the first bikes shipping to backers soon, it will be months before all KS and pre orders are fulfilled. Focus is no doubt on getting the final product ready to ship and the business ready for market. They had a fairly strong marketing campaign for the KS funding so not a new concept for them and there is time enough for that later. I expect that, subject to good reviews from early backers and perhaps select industry publications, the existing pent up interest and word of mouth will provide sufficient demand to keep them at capacity for the rest of this year.
Old 02-08-19, 09:49 AM
downtube

Bikes: Many Downtube Folders :)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Him being hands off has created this super large thread. I expect he will get more press, whenever he wants.... because nothing is in the public domain.

His success with Kickstarter was not luck! He has a plan for everything. That doesn't mean things will work out as planned.

FYI he doesn't need/want press now. So it is best to put it off.

Thanks
Yan
Semi-active chess player ( two time Bahamas National Champion )
Sivananda ( Bahamas ) Trained Yoga instructor ( 2013 ) and ThetaHealer since 2013
Bicycle delivery worker for Jimmy John's. Delivering is the best workout I have ever had.
Old 02-08-19, 11:20 AM
Revoltingest
Widely Despised

Bikes: Dahon Helios, Dahon P8, Bike Friday tandem, Ingo, Trek, Columbia, Helix

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Jipe
Nobody tested this bike, nobody even saw it in real, so this statement seems to me a little bit optimistic !

A more realistic statement is to say that there are now bigger chance that you will receive a titanium folding bike maybe in July, maybe later.

How good will it be, nobody knows yet.

Why would Peter not communicate now that the can produce the Helix ? And also why not restart the pre-orders to collect some more cash ?

I see two reasons for that:
  • the bike is a very first version, there is a lack of field test of it. Backers aren't real customers if something goes wrong, no warranty or anything, they can easily be used as first field testers to identify problems that will be fixed on the first commercial bikes.
  • There are lots of history of kickstarter projects/products copied by Chinese companies before the KS project was finished. This could a reason to keep Helix as secret as possible even if this isn't good to launch a new product.
Of course I'm optimistic. But this is reasonable, based upon the massive
amount of info Helix has made available, eg, geometry, components,
design, troubleshooting, manufacturing methods, materials.
Also, I'm a recovering design engineer (mechanical, medical, aerospace),
so I couldn't resist direct communication about some thoughts.
I like his approach to design, ie, obsession over making the best product.
We've endured delays, but the reward will be a better bike.

Last edited by Revoltingest; 02-08-19 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-08-19, 01:10 PM
Jipe

Of course I'm optimistic. But this is reasonable, based upon the massive
amount of info Helix has made available, eg, geometry, components,
design, troubleshooting, manufacturing methods, materials.
Also, I'm a recovering design engineer (mechanical, medical, aerospace),
so I couldn't resist direct communication about some thoughts.
I like his approach to design, ie, obsession over making the best product.
We've endured delays, but the reward will be a better bike.
If you are an experienced design engineer, you know like me that the probability of being first time right when you make a completely new product from scratch is very low, there are always problems that only appear when the product is released and used by many real users in real conditions.

All big companies with a lot of knowledge aim at being first time right with their products, very few succeed.

In the Helix case, the probability is even lower because Peter never designed and manufactured any bike before Helix. Nothing replaces experience !
Old 02-08-19, 06:09 PM
Revoltingest
Widely Despised

Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts
If you are an experienced design engineer, you know like me that the probability of being first time right when you make a completely new product from scratch is very low, there are always problems that only appear when the product is released and used by many real users in real conditions.

All big companies with a lot of knowledge aim at being first time right with their products, very few succeed.

In the Helix case, the probability is even lower because Peter never designed and manufactured any bike before Helix. Nothing replaces experience !
Then I assume you agree that the extra time he took to develop the bike was worth it.
It also helps that he's using standard components where possible.
Old 02-09-19, 02:42 AM
RedTrek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm somewhere between group 3 and group 2.

I believe i will get, within a few weeks to months, a well designed, engineered and manufactured titanium folding bike with a rare attention to detail for the all-in sum of $1,600 plus shipping and applicable local taxes. He has said this will be so and I believe him because of the evidence on the backer portal of progress made and because my assessment of Peter based on the information available and behaviour observed is that his is a man of principle and integrity.

Wrt the bike, I hope it is a great ride, practical to use as a folder and does not have any fundamental flaws/safety issues or longevity issues, but only time will tell whether those hopes are realised.

I have no idea how much the bike costs to produce at what volumes, what the final retail pricing will be, what the distribution model will be etc. etc but I've previously posted my thoughts and speculations on this. Jipe's observations on the representativeness of 'cheap' ti frames from China very well articulate my own views. None of the comparators seem particularly valid or accurate and they do not take into account automation of frame welding.

I have read that Peter has run his own small scale manufacturing business / machine shop and done web dev on the side. He has had at least one previous attempt at bringing a bike design to market with manufacturing out of Taiwan and this did not work out for reasons unknown. I also have read (posts from Peter and David Hon) that he rejected an offer from Dahon to license and manufacture his original design.

I have observed that he has produced an awsome and truely innovative bike design, raised >$2m to bring it to market, persevered through a long process of establishing what looks to me to be a very impressive manufacturing capability for a much improved and matured version of that design, iterated through many prototypes.

I assume he has learned a great deal through that process including about how much it will cost to produce the bike and he has had several opportunities to revise market expections on retail pricing since the KS campaign. The pre-order pricing was certainly higher than the KS pricing. The most recently declared retail pricing is higher again at $2,200. I believe that Peter is not stupid or duplicitous. I cannot see how it serves him to deliberately low-ball the final retail price and he has had enough information to make a good fist of pricing. He has said things which are reassuring about his awareness of the need for and approach to fiscal responsibility and despite having overrun by 3+ years, does not seem to have run out of money.

I have also observed that Peter prioritises perfection over timeliness, appears to be wildly optimistic in his estimating and is not so great at stakeholder management. I worry that some of the characteristics that make him a great inventor, designer and engineer will handicap him as a businessman and that he does not have all the skills/characteristics he needs to fulfil that role. I worry that the awsome design and manufacturing capability will not be enough to make a success of the business, that whatever business case he has will not pan out and that he may not have considered all the aspects of running a business vs making a product. I worry that he may not be able to find or work with the right people to round out the capabilities his business needs.

However, he has got this far doing things his way despite many challenges and setbacks (some self inflicted). I choose to believe in him. I believe he more than deserves my support and it costs me nothing.
Why did you choose the internal hub model?
Old 02-09-19, 03:16 AM
Gibsonsean

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by RedTrek
Why did you choose the internal hub model?
i didn't. 10 speed for me. More functional, cheaper, lighter and the advantages of the Alfine are not key to me.
Old 02-09-19, 04:11 AM
Jipe

Then I assume you agree that the extra time he took to develop the bike was worth it.
It also helps that he's using standard components where possible.
Sure, it will help but nothing replaces experience and real users.

All bakes use many standard components, the folders are a type of bike that need several specific components (like the Helix folding fork) or non standard components (like the ETRTO 507 wheels and tires).

For me the biggest risks are the riding experience, comfort+position on the bike for big people and reliability.

Riding experience is always a challenge for folding bikes because there is a conflict between riding experience and folding + folding size.

Comfort+position on the bike for big people is a problem because there is always a conflict between folding size and frame length in case of folding with a single piece frame.

Reliability because there is a conflict between reliability and weight and because titanium manufacturing is difficult.

Look at what happened with the Brompton : from the beginning it was an excellent concept but the first models had many problems and weaknesses, several iterations were needed to come to a mature model.
Old 02-09-19, 05:29 AM
berlinonaut

non standard components (like the ETRTO 507 wheels and tires).
How would ETRO 507 wheels be not standard components? ETRO 507 IS a standard... Just because you probably do not get them in the supermarket around the corner? Then there is a problem: If you consider everything that is not identical to all the other bikes around to be "non standard" (and thus a downside) but on the other hand want a bike that massively differs from all the other bikes around in terms that it should i.e. be lighter and have bigger wheels and still fold very compact but at the same time is identical to all the other bikes around you end up in a catch 22...

Look at what happened with the Brompton : from the beginning it was an excellent concept but the first models had many problems and weaknesses, several iterations were needed to come to a mature model.
While I agree with the argument in principle there is are huge differences between the two cases: When the Brompton was initially created in the 70ies there were basically just three types of folders around: The Bickerton (which gave the inspiration to the Brompton), the Moulton (which wasn't a "real" folder) and the armada of cheap folding bikes that set on the Moulton hype of the 60ies as knockoffs but totally lacked build quality and ergonomics. Totally different story today - there are hundreds of folders around and far more knowledge about the topic. Andrew Richie had a total lack of money when he built the first Bromptons and that continued up into the 90ies. This led to some compromises which Peter with the massive funding does not suffer from. I.e. the Brompton MK1 used existing castings from a french manufacturer and had to build the bike around them (and had to stop building frames when the manufacturer stopped offering these hinges). Peter invested in CNC and built what he thinks he needs. Today we have computers, simulations, automated welding and high quality components - all of which was either not available or not used in the earlier days of the Brompton.
If you look at the issues that the earlier Brompons had you'll end up with things like:
- breaking frames on the MK1 that had to be rewelded
- non mature custom components on the early bikes like the chain tensioner that got enhanced over time
- lower end components on earlier bikes like the brakes or the lights that got replaced with better components as they became availiable
- breaking main frames on the MK2 bikes that were either caused by inconstistent quality of the manual brazing or a single series of tubes below the specified quality (which was only discovered as suddenly some frames started to break on the hinge) - depending on whome you ask
- rear frames rusting through, mainly caused by a small hole that was necessary for temperature regulation during the brazing/welding
- braking handle bars, caused by the miserable idea to get them delivered from Neobike, the Asian licence taker of Brompton that took shortcuts all along the way (and led to the Brompton clones that we see in Asia today).

That was pretty much it. When looking at the Helix we see that these kind of issues probably can be avoided today by using modern technoligy, automated welding, CAD and computer simulations, building the stuff in house instead of outsourcing and higher quality components on the market. All of which Peter does, making use of the massive funding he got and the technology available today. The basic concept of the Brompton stands for more than 40 years now and the basic model for more than 30 years (starting with the MK2 in 1987).

So I'd assume it can be possible that the Helix could be a bike w/o major issues or quality flaws right from the start, especially with someone as quality fanatic as Peter seems to be. Clearly this is not guaranteed and bad surprises may be happening. But chances are way better today than they were when the Brompton was invented.

On the other hand it seems natural and to be expected that there will be some maturing over the following years, based on real world experiences, real world usage, user feedback and technology moving forward. But in the same way that many Bromptons of the late 80ies still are in full service today this could easily be possible with the Helix, too.
Old 02-09-19, 05:50 AM
Raxel

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 20 Posts
Originally Posted by berlinonaut
When looking at the Helix we see that these kind of issues probably can be avoided today by using modern technoligy, automated welding, CAD and computer simulations, building the stuff in house instead of outsourcing and higher quality components on the market.
Every engineering student and his dog now have access to CAD, FEA and CNC machines. Automatic welding machines have been around for 20 years. I don't understand why people thinks only Peter (and nobody else) has some magic pixie dust that can lower the production cost tremendously. If he can do something right now, other would have done it years ago.
Old 02-09-19, 06:14 AM
berlinonaut

Every engineering student and his dog now have access to CAD, FEA and CNC machines. Automatic welding machines have been around for 20 years..
Oh really? Obviously you missed out that we were compairing the early days of the Brompton between 1976 and the early 1990ies with the situation today. To make it explicit for you: This was more than 20 years ago - and that was exactly why I ways outlining that fact: It was a totally different situation back then when the Brompton was invented.

I don't understand why people thinks only Peter (and nobody else) has some magic pixie dust that can lower the production cost tremendously. If he can do something right now, other would have done it years ago.
Suprisingly I do not know any dog of an engineering student that successfully built a big-wheeled compact ti-folder with automated welding during the last 20 years. Or any other person for that matter. Do you know any? If not it seems either to be not that easy or a bad idea or nobody else had the idea (or the trust in the idea or the balls to it).

And btw.: If anything anybody is doing for the first time in history cannot be done because if it could be done it already would have been done earlier by someone else (who then quickly would have faced the very same argument and thus couldn't do it) we possibly would still all be living on trees.
Old 02-09-19, 08:53 AM
Revoltingest
Widely Despised

Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts
Sure, it will help but nothing replaces experience and real users.

All bakes use many standard components, the folders are a type of bike that need several specific components (like the Helix folding fork) or non standard components (like the ETRTO 507 wheels and tires).

For me the biggest risks are the riding experience, comfort+position on the bike for big people and reliability.

Riding experience is always a challenge for folding bikes because there is a conflict between riding experience and folding + folding size.

Comfort+position on the bike for big people is a problem because there is always a conflict between folding size and frame length in case of folding with a single piece frame.

Reliability because there is a conflict between reliability and weight and because titanium manufacturing is difficult.

Of course, I know that if I waited 5 or 10 years, Helix would have improvements.
I'm not an early adopter precisely because I see what happens with novel products.
But in this case, I decided that the design was mature enuf to be worth getting
now, rather than waiting until I'm closer to the end of my bike riding days.
Old 02-09-19, 10:30 AM
berlinonaut

I am with the group 2, and actually think Peter and his believer were totally clueless.
(...)
So here's my 2c
-IF peter outsourced the frame to Chinese titanium builders (which I think he should have) the frameset and fork would cost AT LEAST $2,000. Then the retail price of the full bike would be $4,000-$5,000 range.
-The only way to (somehow) meet the claimed price is to use cheaper material (cro-mo or aluminium) and mass produce in existing big factories - in short, let Dahon or Pacific make the bike.

I am not sure whether
a) Peter didn't know this
b) knew everything but lied to people to get money.
Your statement sounds rather like you are in group 1. But if the Helix proves to be really made of proper titanium (which I have no doubt it is/will be) I'd assume Peter would not deny it if you offered him to pay the 4000-5000$ you assume fair for the bike, of course plus a premium as it is made in Canada which results in higher cost for the workers involved. Why should he?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.