Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Eken W9 Action Cam Test Video

Old 03-03-20, 06:06 AM
Mosyosalyangoz
Road Cyclist

Bikes: Corelli Kr 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Eken W9 Action Cam Test Video

Eken W9 Camera test video with you. In this video I shot with the GoPro alternative camera Eken W9, I tested the camera. With the GoPro-like camera Eken W9, I shot the camera on the handlebar of my road bike by fixing the camera. Image quality can be adjusted in 1080p and 720p. It offers wifi connection option. There is no image stabilization. I think it's not available for sale right now. I couldn't find it on Amazon and Eken's official site. About 3 years ago, I bought it from Aliexpress at a price of 150 turkish lira. I recorded this video without the protector of the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_tramOptQY
Old 03-03-20, 06:08 AM
Mosyosalyangoz
Road Cyclist

Bikes: Corelli Kr 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 18 Posts
What are your opinions?