Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Nbhd

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-23, 09:59 AM
exercion

Bikes: Cannondales: Synapse 5 Carbon and F5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked 91 Times in 34 Posts
Nbhd

Not New Bike Day, sadly enough, but New Belt Hole Day, which is good enough for me lol.
Likes For exercion:
Old 08-23-23, 10:19 PM
noquarter1

Bikes: 1986 Cilo Sport 105, 2012 Scott CR1 Pro, 2011 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29er, 2022 Tern GSD, 2022 Tern HSD, Takara Competition, Diamondback Arrival, Benotto Cortina 21...I have a problem

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 96 Times in 33 Posts
Nice!

I've lost 20 lbs since starting to cycle and my belt no longer fits but I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy a new belt while I'm still in the process of losing weight...so I just keep hitching up my pants like an old man. Regardless, great job!
Likes For noquarter1:
Old 08-24-23, 09:47 AM
exercion

Bikes: Cannondales: Synapse 5 Carbon and F5

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked 91 Times in 34 Posts
Originally Posted by noquarter1
Nice!

I've lost 20 lbs since starting to cycle and my belt no longer fits but I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy a new belt while I'm still in the process of losing weight...so I just keep hitching up my pants like an old man. Regardless, great job!
Same here, thus the new belt hole lol. Next step after another new hole will be cutting the belt shorter. Keep up the good work, sometimes it's the small things that are their own rewards.

Eric