Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

Types of yellow Powertap LYC Cervo / Should there be a separate Bike Computer Sub fo

Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Types of yellow Powertap LYC Cervo / Should there be a separate Bike Computer Sub fo

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-20, 08:46 AM
bikebikebike

Bikes: Downtube IX NS&FS, Dahon Speed8Pro/Matrix/Curve, Brom S2L,Montague Para, ICE-XL w/Rollie/Schlumpf, Trident Spike, ebikes, BFSatRDay

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
Liked 95 Times in 81 Posts

How many types of yellow Powertap LYC Cervo are there and what are their compatabilities?
I picked up a model#: CPU+
and am trying to identify it among the several models out there
there isn't a guide I've found to their series and connectivity
The PowerAgent 7.28 doesn't recognize it and it isn't communicating with my Powertap Pro Hub with ANT+ upgrade

It seems to light up OK and I am going through the configuration trying to connect with it.
I got it as a back up since the Karoo is fickle at times.

Given the explosion of bike computers, it it optimal to put them in the bin with all the other electronics, lights et all.
Should there be a separate Bike Computer Sub forum?
maybe teasing lights and trainers out too?
Old 08-10-20, 02:13 AM
znomit
Zoom zoom zoom zoom bonk

Bikes: Giant Defy, Trek 1.7c, BMC GF02, Fuji Tahoe, Scott Sub 35, Kona Rove, Trek Verve+2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 722 Times in 366 Posts
Originally Posted by bikebikebike
Given the explosion of bike computers, it it optimal to put them in the bin with all the other electronics, lights et all.
Should there be a separate Bike Computer Sub forum?
maybe teasing lights and trainers out too?
No.
The first page here covers 3 weeks of posts. Not enough traffic to split it up.
Likes For znomit: