Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Triathlon
Reload this Page >

TACX NEO + TP Training + IPAD or TV => how?

Notices
Triathlon Swim / Bike / Run your thing? Drop in our new triathlon forum for the latest in training & gear. From beginner to expert, and sprint to ironman.

Old 04-02-18, 12:55 PM
Camo1976

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi there:
I pretty sure someone already have the solution to set up an easy way to train with TACX NEO + TP Training + IPAD or TV.

I coming back to training, but this year a have a coach who will upload daily my plan. Last year I used Trainer-road + TACX Neo + IPAD. I really liked it coz user interface was pretty fun to follow.
This time I'm not planning to use trainer-road, then I need to find a way to train with TP + TACX NEO + IPAD or TV.
My idea is still have something easy to follow (visually) and accurate according to my TP program. I’ve seen some people training with Garmin 520 and smart trainers, but I like more visual interaction in order to have a fun session on the trainer.

Recommendations?

Thanks in ahead.