Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Instant Karma - Saved From the Curb Edition

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-19, 07:34 PM
jeirvine 

Bikes: '72 Motobecane Grand Record, '72 Gitane tandem, '72 Raleigh Super Course, '73 Raleigh Gran Sport, '73 Colnago Super, '76 Fiorelli Coppi, '78 Raleigh SBDU Team Pro, '78 Trek 930, '81 Holdsworth Special 650B, '86 Masi GC, ’94 Bridgestone RB-T

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
Liked 522 Times in 282 Posts

Bikeforums people are the best. A good friend texted me this morning that he had two bikes stolen from the back of his van. He asked me to keep an eye out for them (red Zebrakenko with VO bars/Barcons, and a white/chrome Fuji mixte that was his daughter's), and if I could help him find a replacement for her.

Not three hours later I get a PM from #obuckler who was in DC for the week helping his son move. They had a Raleigh Superbe in need of a home, and he asked if I could help it find one.

So, short story short, we met and it's here. I promised to send after pics, so here are the befores. I look forward to working on the dyno hub, having just serviced my first AW hub a few months back.