Old 04-19-20, 01:34 PM
bennybenny

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Lusten 99er

This race looks amazing. If you have done it, few quick questions:

1. Is the single track at the end very technical? I'm looking for more gravel type roads, not great at technical rides (nor brave).

2. If you have completed any of the races (25, 49, 69, or 99), what was your experiene like? If you have done several of the distances, what do you recommend to an above average biker who will not be worried about time nor place.

3. What hotel/resorts are closest to the starting line?

Thanks for your information.
Benny
Old 04-26-20, 01:53 PM
BlazingPedals

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked 733 Times in 454 Posts
Knowing nothing about it, I had to Google it. Amazingly, nowhere on the website to they say where it is. I had to Google "Lutsen Mountain" to discover this ride was in Minnesota. Beyond that, I still don't know where it is. In fact, I don't know WHEN it is, either. A website that can't give prospective customers the when and where is seriously deficient.