Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Taya chain roll

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Taya chain roll

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-20, 05:13 AM
Narhay

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Liked 568 Times in 314 Posts
Taya chain roll

I have a line on buying a bulk roll of 5/6/7/8 speed Taya chain with sigma connectors, either no or partially nickel plated (minor cost variance). Figured you guys would know best about these. It would come out to about $5/bike and I figure it will be good for friends, flips and when my chains get particularly bad and I dont want to clean them. Anyone using Taya chains from the roll? I've been using almost exclusively nickel plated KMC and it works well and looks good but is also $15/bike.

Last edited by Narhay; 06-13-20 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-13-20, 07:55 AM
Ex Pres 
Cat 6

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Liked 183 Times in 118 Posts
Never done the roll, but I have used Taya chains in the past. Don't recall anything good or bad about them, so they must have been acceptable.