Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Pinarello ID and advice wanted!

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-20, 02:33 PM
Mattdiano

Bikes: '83 Pinarello Super Record,'83 De Rosa Professional, '84 Guerciotti GLX7600, '91 Merckx Corsa Extra, 2004 Pinarello Dogma AK61 Magnesium, '13 Colnago World Cup, '14 Cinelli Experience, '16 DeRosa Planet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts

I just picked up this Pinarello. It is a Prince FP, but I cannot find this exact frame anywhere. It was built with 3x10 Ultegra w/ SRAM Truvative triple cranks. Kysrium Elite wheels, which are too worn to be of much use. I just cannot ID the year and specs of this frame! Any help?
Also wondering if I should build it back with the same 3x10, or I could take it back to it's "race" lines with a spare Ultegra 2x10 gruppo I have....or should I just sell the frame? I have too many bikes to keep this one, although I sort of want to!! But what would be best for this build? I appreciate all the feedback and advice, in advance!!