Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Training & Nutrition
Reload this Page >

Free HR App with Custom Zones?

Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Old 10-10-19, 06:30 AM
am0n

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts

As the title suggests, anyone recommend a free HR app (Android) that allows for custom HR zones (6 would be nice, 5 acceptable) and a real time graphical plot?

I purchased a Polar OH1 which I like, but their App, while it has a real time graphical plot, doesn't allow for custom heart rate zones. I downloaded Wahoo's app, which does allow custom zones (5 instead of 6), and shows you real time how much time you have spent in each zone, but no graphical display with zone lines (Polar's does, but they are fixed at 50/60/70/80/90/100% of Max HR).

Is there a free option that brings the best of both worlds, or are these my only real options without dolling out cash (not an option at this point in time)?