Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Advocacy & Safety
Reload this Page >

The "I've waited long enough" Pass

Search
Notices
Advocacy & Safety Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every public road, just as do all other users. Discuss your bicycle advocacy and safety concerns here.

The "I've waited long enough" Pass

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-17, 07:45 AM
dragoonO1

Bikes: My bicycles have two wheels.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Todzilla
Is there a name for this?
Traffic violation
Old 11-10-17, 08:24 AM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18375 Post(s)
Liked 4,510 Times in 3,352 Posts
Originally Posted by billyymc
Same here. I'll gesture for them to pass if I feel like they're hanging back needlessly, then give them a wave when they do.
Yep,

I have far too many cars blow past me on blind corners. I'm more concerned about everyone else's safety than my own.

Yesterday, I had 2 vehicles pull up behind me, then slow down. One, I saw a car coming ahead, so I put out the "stop" signal.

Then, as soon as I got far enough ahead that I could see a clear lane ahead, I waved for them to pass.
Old 11-10-17, 11:25 AM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Bikes: Surly LHT, Surly Lowside, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1434 Post(s)
Liked 331 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
How about look for a way that you can facilitate the safely passing. Pull over, slow down... Share the road?
If a motorist gets "stuck" behind me for more than 10 seconds I start looking for a way to let them pass, even if I have to stop completely for a moment. It's just not that difficult to be courteous out there. Just three days ago I waved at a delivery truck to pass me as I pulled over at a cross street to let him get un-trapped on a 1-lane road with sharrows. Passenger yelled "Thank You!" as they went past.

Of course, I drafted that truck for another 15 blocks!
Old 11-10-17, 12:54 PM
OBoile

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 325 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
How about look for a way that you can facilitate the safely passing. Pull over, slow down... Share the road?
Cyclists aren't allowed to be decent human beings.
Old 11-10-17, 01:14 PM
OBoile

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 325 Times in 204 Posts
Originally Posted by Roycerson
No, a few moments, not too much to ask, not at all; I agree completely. Otoh, in the conditions I drive in if I expected anything like what a lot of these guys are asking I'd be in a coma. No wonder people hate bicyclists. If you want a little consideration try giving it. We're all in this effort of getting around safely and efficiently together.

There are definitely slushie hurling rednecks and others that are pissed off you ride a bicycle on the road at all and go out of their way to express it verbally or with their vehicle that you'll never make happy and some drivers who could drastically increase the safety and efficiency of traffic situations with just a small amount of consideration. OK many drivers like that but some are especially bad. And the worst, people who aren't sufficiently competent to operate their vehicle on public roads. I think there's a ton of those. It's not just a bicyclist problem.

BUT... It's a two way street. It's not a scientific sampling but the selfish attitude about asserting YOUR rights to the road as you see them above a concern for safety, efficiency and cooperation seems to be far more prevalent here than in the general driving population of the 'not bicyclist friendly' town I am on the outskirts of.

I've been riding regularly for touring, commuting, and recreation in Oklahoma for about 5 years but I have not involved myself much in "bicycle culture'. When I asked about a Brooks saddle at Al's they literally laughed at me and said wouldn't we all like one. So I ordered it online. I don't know what brought me back here other than some time on my hands and I'm doing some reading and thinking: "Holy crap bicyclists are jerks! I'm glad they don't feel welcome here."

To relate it to the OP. You mean this person passed you successfully without infringing on anyone else's equal ability to utilize the roadway but still could have done better? Yeah, I tend to think most drivers could do a lot better with only a small amount of effort, training and awareness. But they passed successfully w/o infringing on anyone else. That's the standard. Well done. Both made it through the day. Probably should have just passed in the first place but I understand the excess caution.

There is absolutely no way I can reasonably expect 36" from a competent driver in some of the traffic situations I encounter. That would make me an unbearable prick regardless of the law. 2 box trucks, myself, and my mirror can safely share a 24' road at 50mph but sometimes that's not true about me and 2 Toyota Tercels. Those Toyota drivers are the problem. Also I try to pick better roads and times but to leave my house and go anywhere there is a risk of that situation.
Well said!
Old 11-10-17, 09:51 PM
Doug64

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Liked 833 Times in 435 Posts
Originally Posted by Roycerson
No, a few moments, not too much to ask, not at all; I agree completely. Otoh, in the conditions I drive in if I expected anything like what a lot of these guys are asking I'd be in a coma. No wonder people hate bicyclists. If you want a little consideration try giving it. We're all in this effort of getting around safely and efficiently together.

There are definitely slushie hurling rednecks and others that are pissed off you ride a bicycle on the road at all and go out of their way to express it verbally or with their vehicle that you'll never make happy and some drivers who could drastically increase the safety and efficiency of traffic situations with just a small amount of consideration. OK many drivers like that but some are especially bad. And the worst, people who aren't sufficiently competent to operate their vehicle on public roads. I think there's a ton of those. It's not just a bicyclist problem.

BUT... It's a two way street. It's not a scientific sampling but the selfish attitude about asserting YOUR rights to the road as you see them above a concern for safety, efficiency and cooperation seems to be far more prevalent here than in the general driving population of the 'not bicyclist friendly' town I am on the outskirts of.

I've been riding regularly for touring, commuting, and recreation in Oklahoma for about 5 years but I have not involved myself much in "bicycle culture'. When I asked about a Brooks saddle at Al's they literally laughed at me and said wouldn't we all like one. So I ordered it online. I don't know what brought me back here other than some time on my hands and I'm doing some reading and thinking: "Holy crap bicyclists are jerks! I'm glad they don't feel welcome here."

To relate it to the OP. You mean this person passed you successfully without infringing on anyone else's equal ability to utilize the roadway but still could have done better? Yeah, I tend to think most drivers could do a lot better with only a small amount of effort, training and awareness. But they passed successfully w/o infringing on anyone else. That's the standard. Well done. Both made it through the day. Probably should have just passed in the first place but I understand the excess caution.

There is absolutely no way I can reasonably expect 36" from a competent driver in some of the traffic situations I encounter. That would make me an unbearable prick regardless of the law. 2 box trucks, myself, and my mirror can safely share a 24' road at 50mph but sometimes that's not true about me and 2 Toyota Tercels. Those Toyota drivers are the problem. Also I try to pick better roads and times but to leave my house and go anywhere there is a risk of that situation.
I agree.

If it is safe, don't worry about it. I've also experienced a lot of drivers hanging back a lot loner than needed.

My wife and I were touring and approached a long uphill tunnel with only the traffic lane to ride in. We were stopped near the entrance discussing our strategy. A semi-truck slowed, honked and waved us onto the road. He then rode behind us as we slowly navigated through the tunnel. The trucking company's name was on the door, so I emailed the company describing the situation, the location, time, date, and color of the truck. I also asked him to pass along our thanks to the driver. I received a thank you from the company's Safety Officer and the driver. (CliffordK, the tunnel on HWY 58, up near the pass)

P.S. I was hit in the shoulder by a van's mirror. Luckily, it was a swing out mirror and swung toward the truck with out doing any damage to me. I was on a very busy road in our state's capital that did not have a shoulder and bumper to bumper traffic. There were better/safer alternative that I could have used, but I was the one who was in a hurry to get to work. I should not have been there.

IMO there are proportionately as many rude/inept/reckless bike riders as there are rude/inept/reckless motor vehicle drivers. Vehicle drivers don't have a monopoly on poor judgement or stupidity.

Last edited by Doug64; 11-17-17 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-24-17, 11:58 AM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 13658 Post(s)
Liked 4,532 Times in 3,158 Posts
Originally Posted by dh024
Sorry, but if it isn't safe, I absolutely don't agree that a driver's convenience trumps my safe access to a public facility like a road.

Safe access is a basic entitlement and provided by law, but convenient speeds are purely a luxury. Period. Full stop.

I think it is alarming how much society has normalized the concept that speed of travel is both a necessity and an entitlement, which I know was not your point, but this realization underlies a lot of the philosophy expressed here by people making excuses for motorists who don't pass safely.
I think that grew out of the "I can't drive 55" mentality... which was further enhanced by the arrival of large SUVs after the gas crisis, and now has been even further "bent," by the use of cell phones and the need for instant gratification... which to some motorists, apparently means "i-willie," and damn YOUR safety...

Of course more folks on the roads means everyone is just a bit more selfish with that little patch of road they are using.
Old 11-24-17, 12:32 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Must Pass Bicyclist syndrome.

Sometimes "too long" is less than a second.

While sometimes there is nothing you can do about it, I have found more often than not that early intervention and communication does wonders.

CyclingSavvy has a saying that is "You Lead The Dance". That links to an article and a great video. The basic idea is that you establish yourself as the leader, and the motorists will fall in step. I've found this to be true, almost always.

What works best for me is to let them know I know they are there - the sooner the better; before they get annoyed. That seems to establish in their minds that I'm indeed "the leader" (of the dance); the one in control. I'd never believe if I didn't experience it time after time after time. As they approach (a mirror helps immensely in identifying and timing the situation well) you just look back and nod, or give them a "slow" arm signal. Now they know you know they are there - that alone goes a long towards discouraging the "hey there is a car behind you, you moron" annoyed/angry honk. Then you keep going until you see it is safe for them to pass at which point you let them know by either moving aside a bit, or waving. That CyclingSavvy video shows some examples. Really good stuff.
Old 11-24-17, 01:11 PM
genec
genec

Originally Posted by Ninety5rpm
Must Pass Bicyclist syndrome.

Sometimes "too long" is less than a second.

While sometimes there is nothing you can do about it, I have found more often than not that early intervention and communication does wonders.

CyclingSavvy has a saying that is "You Lead The Dance". That links to an article and a great video. The basic idea is that you establish yourself as the leader, and the motorists will fall in step. I've found this to be true, almost always.

What works best for me is to let them know I know they are there - the sooner the better; before they get annoyed. That seems to establish in their minds that I'm indeed "the leader" (of the dance); the one in control. I'd never believe if I didn't experience it time after time after time. As they approach (a mirror helps immensely in identifying and timing the situation well) you just look back and nod, or give them a "slow" arm signal. Now they know you know they are there - that alone goes a long towards discouraging the "hey there is a car behind you, you moron" annoyed/angry honk. Then you keep going until you see it is safe for them to pass at which point you let them know by either moving aside a bit, or waving. That CyclingSavvy video shows some examples. Really good stuff.
The biggest problem with "leading the dance" or "playing alpha" is that there is almost always some clown in a big over-sized truck that has been trying to prove that he is "THE alpha...." and will let you and everyone else know it. (He's the guy with the slushies, mentioned way back in this thread...) That's one reason for the "almost always..." in your sentence up above. The other reason for "almost always," is the sheer lack of patience of some folks; my wife has that problem. (we call it her 67 second problem) If she doesn't get "instant gratification" in a situation... she is more than willing to express her displeasure... as no doubt, are others, who might be driving, with that same lack of patience.
Old 11-24-17, 01:19 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by genec
The biggest problem with "leading the dance" or "playing alpha" is that there is almost always some clown in a big over-sized truck that has been trying to prove that he is "THE alpha...." and will let you and everyone else know it. (He's the guy with the slushies, mentioned way back in this thread...) That's one reason for the "almost always..." in your sentence up above. The other reason for "almost always," is the sheer lack of patience of some folks; my wife has that problem. (we call it her 67 second problem) If she doesn't get "instant gratification" in a situation... she is more than willing to express her displeasure... as no doubt, are others, who might be driving, with that same lack of patience.
Well if encountering such a clown on occasion is the biggest problem it's pretty minor. So you shrug your shoulders. Big deal.

Again, the lack of patience issue is practically eliminated with early communication. But it really has to be early. Once they're already annoyed (though perhaps not yet expressing), it's too late. I can't remember the last time I was harassed by a motorist that I had acknowledged in time. It has been years and thousands of miles. But maybe I just haven't been on the same road with your wife behind.
Old 11-24-17, 01:37 PM
genec
genec

Well if encountering such a clown on occasion is the biggest problem it's pretty minor. So you shrug your shoulders. Big deal.

Again, the lack of patience issue is practically eliminated with early communication. But it really has to be early. Once they're already annoyed (though perhaps not yet expressing), it's too late. I can't remember the last time I was harassed by a motorist that I had acknowledged in time. It has been years and thousands of miles. But maybe I just haven't been on the same road with your wife behind.
Nah, she isn't likely to do it... my constant nagging has resulted in some due patience for two wheeled road users...

But there are others like her.

I recall at least one situation in which while attempting to communicate and acknowledge the motorist behind me, I was "rewarded" with a single finger and roaring engine as he took off and ran the light where I was waiting to make a left. Now that was a clown indeed. No, I wasn't hit... if that is your only metric for "road cooperation..."
Old 11-24-17, 03:49 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nah, she isn't likely to do it... my constant nagging has resulted in some due patience for two wheeled road users...

But there are others like her.

I recall at least one situation in which while attempting to communicate and acknowledge the motorist behind me, I was "rewarded" with a single finger and roaring engine as he took off and ran the light where I was waiting to make a left. Now that was a clown indeed. No, I wasn't hit... if that is your only metric for "road cooperation..."
In that case was it possible you initiated your attempt to communicate after the clown was already annoyed?

The few times I still have an encounter like that I usually realize I was probably too late when I looked back or whatever.
Old 11-24-17, 04:29 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
I've said this more than a few times now, Trains > Semis > Cars > YOU.

And if a Cessna lands on your street, get away fast.

Why this fairly silly argument over whom is in charge continues year after year, and amongst the same people is simply beyond me.

You don't belong in the pack with auto traffic. You work through it and with it.

Dying is not a learning experience.
Old 11-24-17, 04:41 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rollfast
I've said this more than a few times now, Trains > Semis > Cars > YOU.

And if a Cessna lands on your street, get away fast.

Why this fairly silly argument over whom is in charge continues year after year, and amongst the same people is simply beyond me.

You don't belong in the pack with auto traffic. You work through it and with it.

Dying is not a learning experience.
Let's just look at this part: Semis > Cars > Bicycles

I suggest that's not a very useful perspective.

Consider this instead: Semi drivers = Car drivers = Bicycle drivers

Semi drivers don't have any special right of way over car drivers, even though semis weigh 10+ times more than cars. The same rules apply to them. Same with bicycle drivers. Mass has nothing to do with it. It's all about the rules and rights of those operating.

Old 11-26-17, 12:32 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Not the same death. Pay attention. Don't expect chivalry or whatever. That's what I've been saying for 10 years. We've established that cyclists are at a disadvantage like motorcyclists. They ride directly in traffic, they have MOTORS. And they die in savage accidents with cars.

The answer is always to watch for yourself and not do anything unexpected, work through and with traffic.

Last edited by Rollfast; 11-26-17 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-26-17, 04:31 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not the same death. Pay attention. Don't expect chivalry or whatever. That's what I've been saying for 10 years. We've established that cyclists are at a disadvantage like motorcyclists. They ride directly in traffic, they have MOTORS. And they die in savage accidents with cars.
Motorcyclists die in savage accidents with fixed objects too. But that has to do with their high speeds, which bicyclists generally don't experience, except on steep descents.

The answer is always to watch for yourself and not do anything unexpected, work through and with traffic.
Agreed. Note that this does not mean "ride as if you're invisible". It's the opposite.
Old 11-26-17, 08:43 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Nope, always assume you are invisible. It's not paranoid.
Old 11-26-17, 09:29 PM
dh024

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
"Ride as if you are very hard to see" would be a much better quote than "ride as if you are invisible" albeit much more boring.
Old 11-27-17, 10:57 AM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nope, always assume you are invisible. It's not paranoid.
How do you simultaneously assume you are invisible and not do anything unexpected?
If you're invisible anything you do is unexpected. It's like assuming you're riding in the dark in dark clothing without lights or reflectors.

It's not just a literal logical contradiction. It has serious practical implications. Cyclists who assume they are invisible can usually do fine in light traffic (like bike ninjas), but are often flummoxed in medium to heavy fast traffic situations where being seen is fundamental to making progress.

Considering merging left when alongside fast heavy traffic. It's practically impossible in the dark in dark clothing without lights. To safely merge across such traffic, you have to not only assume you're visible, you have to heavily rely on your visibility.

Assuming you're invisible might be okay for skirting around in light traffic, but it's a debilitating assumption when riding in serious traffic situations.

Last edited by Ninety5rpm; 11-27-17 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-27-17, 11:13 AM
genec
genec

How do you simultaneously assume you are invisible and not do anything unexpected?
If you're invisible anything you do is unexpected. It's like assuming you're riding in the dark in dark clothing without lights or reflectors.

It's not just a literal logical contradiction. It has serious practical implications. Cyclists who assume they are invisible can usually do fine in light traffic (like ninjas), but are often flummoxed in medium to heavy fast traffic situations where being seen is fundamental to making progress.

Considering merging left when alongside fast heavy traffic. It's practically impossible in the dark in dark clothing without lights. To safely merge across such traffic, you have to not only assume you're visible, you have to heavily rely on your visibility.

Assuming you're invisible might be okay for skirting around in light traffic, but it's a debilitating assumption when riding in serious traffic situations.
I ride as if I am Casper the ghost. Casper is a friendly ghost, and those that believe, can see him. Otherwise, you are invisible.

I ride like this as obviously some folks do see me, and acknowledge my ROW... while other folks can look in my direction, and are looking right past me, as if I am invisible.

I have also seen the look on driver's faces when they suddenly "see" me. It is quite interesting to have ROW, be moving across the road and have a motorist about to make a right turn on red right in front of you suddenly change face from looking through you, to looking at you. It's as if they've seen a ghost.

Now bear in mind that I dress in bright yellows, oranges, have loads of lighting, and even have patches of orange material all over my bike and bags... frankly, if a driver does not see me, I question their ability to legally drive, due to apparently poor eyesight... so I figure I must be invisible. At least to those that don't care to see.
Old 11-27-17, 05:18 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I ride as if I am Casper the ghost. Casper is a friendly ghost, and those that believe, can see him. Otherwise, you are invisible.

I ride like this as obviously some folks do see me, and acknowledge my ROW... while other folks can look in my direction, and are looking right past me, as if I am invisible.

I have also seen the look on driver's faces when they suddenly "see" me. It is quite interesting to have ROW, be moving across the road and have a motorist about to make a right turn on red right in front of you suddenly change face from looking through you, to looking at you. It's as if they've seen a ghost.
That's just inattentional blindness; par for the course. Bicyclists and motorists are probably more prone to it than motorists in cars, but even buses and trucks have been "not seen" by human drivers that crashed into them.

Now bear in mind that I dress in bright yellows, oranges, have loads of lighting, and even have patches of orange material all over my bike and bags... frankly, if a driver does not see me, I question their ability to legally drive, due to apparently poor eyesight... so I figure I must be invisible. At least to those that don't care to see.
Bright clothing and lighting only addresses sensory perception. But... "there is more to conspicuity that just sensory quality. 'Cognitive conspicuity' is equally or more important for drawing attention. We are much more likely to notice things which are relevant to us in some way."

The primary way I know to raise my relevance (and therefore cognitive conspicuity) to motorists, especially those prone to inattentional blindness, is by positioning, but that's not perfect either, of course.

Last edited by Ninety5rpm; 11-27-17 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-27-17, 05:24 PM
genec
genec

That's just inattentional blindness; par for the course. Bicyclists and motorists are probably more prone to it than motorists in cars, but even buses and trucks have been "not seen" by human drivers.

Bright clothing and lighting only addresses sensory perception. But... "there is more to conspicuity that just sensory quality. 'Cognitive conspicuity' is equally or more important for drawing attention. We are much more likely to notice things which are relevant to us in some way."

The primary way I know to improve cognitive conspicuity to motorists prone to inattentional blindness is by positioning, but that's not perfect either, of course.
Of course... reference your aforementioned trucks and buses.

Indeed, inattention blindness is what "Casper mode" depends on... If, I've seen that you've seen me (nod, wave, gesture, curse...) I act accordingly for the situation... Otherwise, I am invisible. Now being invisible does not make me invincible... so I still have to act in accordance to the laws of physics.

And certainly, I am trying to do everything to make myself visible... lighting, clothing, position, signals... but I cannot depend on being seen, and have to work with that situation.
Old 11-27-17, 06:44 PM
Fargo Wolf
Resident smartass.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

You know, someone waits patiently behind you to pass, presumably because it's not safe yet. Then, when it's no safer, but they feel like they've waited long enough, they just do it, because they showed some allotted amount of patience.
Yeah... It's called being an A-Hole motorist....

Happened to me and a supervisor earlier this year. Some idiot lost patience with us because she wasn't able to safely pass two cyclists on the road, due to traffic. She flipped on the beacon lights on the truck and waited patiently. Inpatient driver lost it and laid on the horn and made two attempts to aggressively pass, by was foiled by oncoming traffic. The third time he tried it, he was successful, but nearly ran an oncoming car off the road.

My supervisor lost it. She actually gave chase to the driver. Scary ride for me. She never really caught up him though, which is probably for the best. She was pretty unhappy about the incident all the way back to town.
Old 11-27-17, 11:34 PM
Ninety5rpm
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fargo Wolf
Yeah... It's called being an A-Hole motorist....

Happened to me and a supervisor earlier this year. Some idiot lost patience with us because she wasn't able to safely pass two cyclists on the road, due to traffic. She flipped on the beacon lights on the truck and waited patiently. Inpatient driver lost it and laid on the horn and made two attempts to aggressively pass, by was foiled by oncoming traffic. The third time he tried it, he was successful, but nearly ran an oncoming car off the road.

My supervisor lost it. She actually gave chase to the driver. Scary ride for me. She never really caught up him though, which is probably for the best. She was pretty unhappy about the incident all the way back to town.
Stuff like that stopped happening to me once I learned to habitually communicate with motorists behind me.

I think what really gets to them is not just being slowed down, but feeling ignored. So, if you turn and nod or smile at them, or at least issue an arm signal, they know they're not ignored, and so don't feel ignored. Maybe that's not why, but I do know that if I communicate in time, letting them know I know they are there, they don't honk or express anger or annoyance in any way. The key though is do it in time, because if they're already annoyed when you communicate, it's probably too late.
Old 11-28-17, 06:57 AM
mr_bill

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 2112 Post(s)
Liked 663 Times in 443 Posts
Stuff like that stopped happening to me once I learned to habitually communicate with motorists behind me.

I think what really gets to them is not just being slowed down, but feeling ignored. So... issue an arm signal, they know they're not ignored, and so don't feel ignored.
Just what is this "arm signal?" There's left turn, right turn, stop, and....

-mr. bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.