Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

1982 Raleigh Trail Rider info

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-23, 06:33 PM
marius.suiram 

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked 172 Times in 110 Posts
1982 Raleigh Trail Rider info

This bike has a Cro-Moly frame, 26" wheels and is a two speed.
Any info about it are welcome.

Old 07-25-23, 02:47 PM
casanewt

Bikes: Wow, where to start? A collection of 1980's and early 90's road, touring, and MTBs from the likes of Trek, Schwinn, Cannondale, Fuji, Miyata, Univega, Panasonic, and GT. It has gotten rather out of control.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 173 Times in 78 Posts
That is awesome. I had no clue Raleigh had a model like that. Reminds me of the Schwinn King Sting, but with an even cooler frame design. I guess in reality, it is a copy of a Breezer. See the link below. I would hold on to that for a while. That is something unique.

1982 Raleigh Trail Rider

Last edited by casanewt; 07-25-23 at 02:52 PM.
Likes For casanewt:
Old 07-25-23, 07:26 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
Liked 1,789 Times in 639 Posts
Interesting bike pretty sure it is 8081 Rleigh work shop bike they did a lot of weird low production stuff around this time/ Every time I think I have seen them all another different like this one pops up/. Value is bit hard I would guess #250 well cleaned up and presented.