Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Commuting
Reload this Page >

I want other people to enjoy cycling.

Notices
Commuting Bicycle commuting is easier than you think, before you know it, you'll be hooked. Learn the tips, hints, equipment, safety requirements for safely riding your bike to work.

Old 11-30-18, 06:43 PM
Phamilton
Virgo

Bikes: A touring bike and a hybrid

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
Liked 97 Times in 69 Posts

It’s not far fetched that a disgruntled motorist might find their way to the LCF sub just to mess with people. There’s no membership rule here that requires proof of actually ever owning or riding a bike. Lots of people on this forum, myself included, are fortunate enough to have formed connections with BF members outside of the forum, but certainly not everybody -as for many that’s not a priority for whatever reason.

The forums aren’t closed, anybody anywhere can google the site and because it has such a large presence it’s listed within the top 10 results for most things bike-related. One doesn’t need to own/ride a bike to google.

So when people on the same bike forum have such negative things to say about motorists and one another, it’s there for literally anybody to read.

Presumably, one who joins and participates in a bike-related discussion forum, it’s because they have an actual interest in the topic. It doesn’t make sense for one who has no interest in bikes to join bikeforums. There’s nothing to offer anybody who doesn’t have it. Anybody who thinks that they alone deserve to like bikes is delusional. Cyclists share an interest in the bike. Cyclists want others to enjoy biking. It’s that simple. Cutting any other cyclist or group of cyclists down publicly in an open discussion forum is detrimental to that. It’s literally against the grain. And if there are heated debates or arguments or whatever between “cyclists” participating in this forum, chances are one of them probably doesn’t own or ride a bike.

The way people interact in the LCF sub is a turn off. I can’t imagine anybody would want to live without a car or ever ride a bike after reading through the threads there. A&S too.

I hadn’t visited Commuting sub for a while and am a little disappointed that sort of junk is kind of spilling into the threads here now.

I was a member here for 3 years before I started commuting by bike a year ago. One thing that turned me on to riding a bike and then cycling to work was reading through the commuting sub here, I was very impressed at how sort of knowledgeable and laid back people were. If I ever aspired to be a “cyclist”, I think there was maybe an image I associated with the people there (here). But for me, for whatever reason, the idea that there was any distinction came and went pretty quickly, probably when my kids started riding bikes. There were arguments sometimes for sure but not generally like they are now. It’s absolutely somewhat a different crowd now as membership is so fluid and whatever, but I think I really do perceive a change in environment. I’m not talking like the “good old days” 10 or 15 or 50 years ago, like just the last couple years. Times don’t change that fast, and I’m only 38.

I suppose the point of all this is that it’s literally as simple as asking oneself “Do I want other people to enjoy cycling or not?” And I think how cyclists interact with other cyclists here are a pretty clear indicator of who does and does not.

And I don’t intend to be all conspiracy theory about the “disgruntled driver” bit, but to deny that they exist is delusional, and to think one or two wouldn’t frequent an open public bike forum to tweak the cyclists there is also delusional.

Edit: I’d add that if one does indeed enjoy cycling and wanted others to also enjoy it, it’s not hard to take the attitude of thinking of everybody as a potential future cyclist. It’s maybe a bit of a delusion, but a harmless one. Maybe a helpful one.

Last edited by Phamilton; 11-30-18 at 06:57 PM.
Old 11-30-18, 11:04 PM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Bikes: Surly LHT, Surly Lowside, a folding bike, and a beater.

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1430 Post(s)
Liked 330 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by Phamilton
I suppose the point of all this is that it’s literally as simple as asking oneself “Do I want other people to enjoy cycling or not?” And I think how cyclists interact with other cyclists here are a pretty clear indicator of who does and does not.

Allow me to help.

Not every person who rides a bike, especially those who commute, consider themselves "cyclists" any more than my wife, who does not ride a bike ever, considers herself a "motorist". You gotta get over that cult thinking for starters.

I have not owned a car sine 1989. I have been commuting since 1974 non-stop and have toured self contained across the USA five times. I do not consider myself a "cyclist". When I need to get somewhere, I use what I have. It happens to be a bicycle. I do not like to be cubby-holed. I do not wear a costume to ride my bike. I do not call myself a cyclist when i am walking or driving or standing around. I am a cyclist when riding my bike by definition only. There are no weird umbilical cords connecting me to any of my three current bikes or any of the dozens of previous bikes. I tell you this for perspective.

Finally, bicycles do not "connect" you, me, or anyone else with some magic aura of similarity any more than five thousand random motorists have anything in common other than coincidence. When I am on my bike, I have a healthy disdain for most motorists and pedestrians and even some cyclists. When behind the wheel of a car, I pretty much hate everybody. I come to bike forums because I have extensive experience with bicycle riding and feel I should share it. And it helps me keep my typing sharp.

BTW...I couldn't care less if other people enjoy cycling, eating ice cream, sky diving, or rock climbing. Couldn't care less. I would enjoy fewer of them getting hozed on our roads and highways, on a human level. So I shoot off my mouth here now and then, often in A&S. I also enjoy many of the regular posters here. It's cheap entertainment. And I have no desire to misrepresent road cycling as fun, safe, or enjoyable. It might be for some, not for others. Cycling can even be deadly. I do not want the responsibility of encouraging anyone to partake in an activity that could very well lead to their injury or death.

Hope this helps release you from your misplaced concern.

Cheers.

Last edited by JoeyBike; 11-30-18 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-30-18, 11:18 PM
Phamilton
Virgo

Originally Posted by JoeyBike
Allow me to help.

Not every person who rides a bike, especially those who commute, consider themselves "cyclists" any more than my wife, who does not ride a bike ever, considers herself a "motorist". You gotta get over that cult thinking for starters.

I have not owned a car sine 1989. I have been commuting since 1974 non-stop and have toured self contained across the USA five times. I do not consider myself a "cyclist". When I need to get somewhere, I use what I have. It happens to be a bicycle. I do not like to be cubby-holed. I do not wear a costume to ride my bike. I do not call myself a cyclist when i am walking or driving or standing around. I am a cyclist when riding my bike by definition only. There are no weird umbilical cords connecting me to any of my three current bikes or any of the dozens of previous bikes. I tell you this for perspective.

Finally, bicycles do not "connect" you, me, or anyone else with some magic aura of similarity any more than five thousand random motorists have anything in common other than coincidence. When I am on my bike, I have a healthy disdain for most motorists and pedestrians and even some cyclists. When behind the wheel of a car, I pretty much hate everybody. I come to bike forums because I have extensive experience with bicycle riding and feel I should share it. And it helps me keep my typing sharp.

BTW...I couldn't care less if other people enjoy cycling, eating ice cream, sky diving, or rock climbing. Couldn't care less. I would enjoy fewer of them getting hozed on our roads and highways, on a human level. So I shoot off my mouth here now and then, often in A&S. I also enjoy many of the regular posters here. It's cheap entertainment. And I have no desire to misrepresent road cycling as fun, safe, or enjoyable. It might be for some, not for others. Cycling can even be deadly. I do not want the responsibility of encouraging anyone to partake in an activity that could very well lead to their injury or death.

Cheers.
100% misplaced concern released. Thanks for sharing your extensive cycling experience with me. I hope my post was entertaining to you.
Old 12-01-18, 02:40 AM
acidfast7
Banned

Bikes: 2010 Cube Acid / 2013 Mango FGSS

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 36 Posts
It’s not far fetched that a disgruntled motorist might find their way to the LCF sub just to mess with people. There’s no membership rule here that requires proof of actually ever owning or riding a bike. Lots of people on this forum, myself included, are fortunate enough to have formed connections with BF members outside of the forum, but certainly not everybody -as for many that’s not a priority for whatever reason.

Interesting take. The LCF forum has seems to spilled into this forum. I really couldn't care less about LCF as it sounds like a bunch of users pushing a political agenda more than anything else. Honestly, I'm not sure that I want to meet BF members in the real world. I have so many people that I deal with a daily basis that sometimes I value my privacy. Perhaps that goes hand-in-hand with being a professor (tons of eyes always on you ... students, administrators, granting agencies, community, etc...)

The forums aren’t closed, anybody anywhere can google the site and because it has such a large presence it’s listed within the top 10 results for most things bike-related. One doesn’t need to own/ride a bike to google.

So when people on the same bike forum have such negative things to say about motorists and one another, it’s there for literally anybody to read.
OK, I see the straw man being assembled.

Presumably, one who joins and participates in a bike-related discussion forum, it’s because they have an actual interest in the topic. It doesn’t make sense for one who has no interest in bikes to join bikeforums. There’s nothing to offer anybody who doesn’t have it. Anybody who thinks that they alone deserve to like bikes is delusional. Cyclists share an interest in the bike. Cyclists want others to enjoy biking. It’s that simple. Cutting any other cyclist or group of cyclists down publicly in an open discussion forum is detrimental to that. It’s literally against the grain. And if there are heated debates or arguments or whatever between “cyclists” participating in this forum, chances are one of them probably doesn’t own or ride a bike.
I'm pretty sure everyone here owns a bike and while I disagree with them (often and sometimes on purpose), I don't think there are many people here without a bicycle to stir the pot.

The way people interact in the LCF sub is a turn off. I can’t imagine anybody would want to live without a car or ever ride a bike after reading through the threads there. A&S too.

I hadn’t visited Commuting sub for a while and am a little disappointed that sort of junk is kind of spilling into the threads here now.

I was a member here for 3 years before I started commuting by bike a year ago. One thing that turned me on to riding a bike and then cycling to work was reading through the commuting sub here, I was very impressed at how sort of knowledgeable and laid back people were. If I ever aspired to be a “cyclist”, I think there was maybe an image I associated with the people there (here). But for me, for whatever reason, the idea that there was any distinction came and went pretty quickly, probably when my kids started riding bikes. There were arguments sometimes for sure but not generally like they are now. It’s absolutely somewhat a different crowd now as membership is so fluid and whatever, but I think I really do perceive a change in environment. I’m not talking like the “good old days” 10 or 15 or 50 years ago, like just the last couple years. Times don’t change that fast, and I’m only 38.
I actually think it's quite similar to 2010 when I joined. You get the same people with the same perspectives. Some people, like myself, fade in and fade out but I don't think the overall angle has really changed.

And I don’t intend to be all conspiracy theory about the “disgruntled driver” bit, but to deny that they exist is delusional, and to think one or two wouldn’t frequent an open public bike forum to tweak the cyclists there is also delusional.
I can't believe that anyone on this forum is a "cager" that spends time to tweak cyclists here.

Edit: I’d add that if one does indeed enjoy cycling and wanted others to also enjoy it, it’s not hard to take the attitude of thinking of everybody as a potential future cyclist. It’s maybe a bit of a delusion, but a harmless one. Maybe a helpful one.

I don't care what everyone else does really. Where I've lived for the majority of the last 10 years has had excellent public transport options (bus, train, high-speed train, subway), access for cars, access for bicycles and I'll always do what I'll do. I don't really have control over people and can only lead my example and people can choose to do it or not.

Actually, the more I read the OP, there are some parallels with how a Christian Missionary would think. Conversion and hope that people enjoy it. I'm almost waiting for a "health salvation" to pop out at some point.

You sound like a genuine person, slightly naïve perhaps, but I wouldn't do more than lead by example or else you'll get consumed in the process.

Last edited by acidfast7; 12-01-18 at 02:44 AM.
Old 12-01-18, 05:27 AM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeyBike
Allow me to help.

Cheers.
Sometimes these posts were are so long I almost overlooked them. Now that I invested my times in this one, all I can say is I hope you go back and read what you just wrote. You may not admit it, but your position is a paradox, mired with contradictions.
Old 12-01-18, 06:18 AM
acidfast7
Banned

Originally Posted by KraneXL
Sometimes these posts were are so long I almost overlooked them. Now that I invested my times in this one, all I can say is I hope you go back and read what you just wrote. You may not admit it, but your position is a paradox, mired with contradictions.
Come on man. Why even reply if you don't supply content? I thought JoeyBike had some solid content within.
Old 12-01-18, 08:34 AM
jon c. 

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1591 Post(s)
Liked 1,017 Times in 571 Posts
Originally Posted by acidfast7

I'm pretty sure everyone here owns a bike and while I disagree with them (often and sometimes on purpose), I don't think there are many people here without a bicycle to stir the pot.
That's probably true, but there are a small number who do seem believe the bicycles really don't belong on roads.
Old 12-01-18, 08:49 AM
acidfast7
Banned

Originally Posted by jon c.
That's probably true, but there are a small number who do seem believe the bicycles really don't belong on roads.
That's irrelevant to a BF discussion.

I lived in Frankfurt where it was illegal to have a bicycle in the street where an adjoining MUP was present and I'm OK with that.
Old 12-01-18, 10:07 AM
no motor?
Unlisted member

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Liked 432 Times in 297 Posts
I started using this forum around the same time I started commuting 12 (?) years ago and now commuting for me is usually a way to get somewhere combined with a desire to get there safely. I've learned about both commuting and safety over the years - enough so the decision these days is which stuff do I wear/bring for the trips. But I really don't think about encouraging others to do the same, and usually figure people think things like "that poor guy" and "he sure is visible" when they see me.
Old 12-01-18, 10:24 AM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
My approach to life, cycling, fitness and diet is a bit unconventional., I like to cut out my own path in life and follow what works form me. I disagree with 90% of people, cyclists and fitness enthusiasts around me. Being too agreeable and always saying YES to everybody and following the same trends as everybody else is not a good trait to have. You need to stand up for something or else you will fall for anything. I ride my bikes for few different reasons, some of those reasons are impossible to explain.
Old 12-01-18, 12:35 PM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

I lived in Frankfurt where it was illegal to have a bicycle in the street where an adjoining MUP was present and I'm OK with that.
Maybe your MUPs are designed to actually GET SOMEWHERE. Ours are all designed for leisure activities, are often circuitous, full of pedestrians, dog walkers, children, and slow cyclists. I use these MUPs myself. However...I don't want fifty hammer-head roadies in a peloton "sharing" that side path with me. In fact, our hammer-head roadie community BLOCKED every proposed MUP project until our state repealed the "side path" law. Rightfully so, IMO.

Even though I use our MUPs the majority of the time, I don't want to be chained to them. There are times when I need to get somewhere in a reasonable amount of time without the headaches of screaming at and dodging MUP zombies and their entourages of two and four legged meat pylons.
Old 12-01-18, 12:39 PM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Originally Posted by no motor?
... people think things like "that poor guy"...
Ha! Especially when it's raining! Sure I wish the weather was perfect every day (except that everyone would move here) but rain affects me is like a motorist switching on their windshield wipers. I just don't care - that's the key. I started commuting in 1974. I think I am used to it by now. But when I pass 100+ cars stuck in gridlock, I feel sorry for them. How do they do that every day??? "Those poor DOPES."
Old 12-01-18, 01:14 PM
mcours2006

Bikes: ...a few.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 2010 Post(s)
Liked 408 Times in 234 Posts

I would like to see more people cycling, sure, and if they do it because they enjoy it, well, that's great. Enjoyment has little do with it. How a cyclist interact with other cyclist is more of an indication of the type of person the cyclist is, not so much to do with cycling. If you're an a-hole cyclist then you're an a-hole. You get this type on BF, as you would on a running forum, or a car forum. This is not a revelation to anyone.
Old 12-01-18, 01:15 PM
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,528 Times in 1,041 Posts
Interesting take. The LCF forum has seems to spilled into this forum.

I can't believe that anyone on this forum is a "cager" that spends time to tweak cyclists here.
Wingy rants appear from time to time on the LCF sub-forum about cagers' wicked ways, as well as suspicions about posting skullduggery by agents of an alleged "automovist conspiracy", intended to disrupt the LCF Lifestyle/Movement.

Hopefully the conspiracy mongers of LCF persuasion will refrain from posting it on the commuter sub-forum.
Old 12-01-18, 01:40 PM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Concpiracy theories form LCF forums are starting to spill over into commuting and general forums....I really hope that we won't be required to post a photo ID of us pedalling a bike as a proof that we are a cyclist before we are allowed to post on this forum.
Old 12-01-18, 03:07 PM
alan s 

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1496 Post(s)
Liked 189 Times in 128 Posts
95% of my commute is on MUPs and bike lanes. I hope fewer people ride bikes. That’s my perspective based on where I live and ride. Winter used to be relatively free of cyclists, but even that is changing. Why would anyone want more cyclists or even care how anyone gets to work? Cram more sardines on public transportation, and leave the MUPs for hardcore cyclists.
Old 12-01-18, 04:08 PM
AlmostTrick
Tortoise Wins by a Hare!

Bikes: Wabi Special FG, Raleigh Roper, Nashbar AL-1, Miyata One Hundred, '70 Schwinn Lemonator and More!!

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1549 Post(s)
Liked 941 Times in 504 Posts
I'm often the only cyclist on my work commute. On one hand I suppose having less cars and more bikes might be nice, but on the other hand if those extra cyclists cause "disgruntled motorists" to get pissed off, that might make things less pleasant for me. It likely doesn't matter much if a few more people enjoy cycling to work on my routes, so I suppose that I too don't really care either way.

As for "heated debates or arguments or whatever between “cyclists” participating in this forum", I mostly come to BF to be entertained, so a bit of this is fine with me, and I don't think it drives away potential cyclists. The mods do a fine job of regulating posters and topics that do get out of hand.
Old 12-01-18, 04:15 PM
JoeyBike
20+mph Commuter

Originally Posted by AlmostTrick
I mostly come to BF to be entertained...
Yep. Me too. I have never blocked any BF members and find the whole place either informative or a hoot. I don't do much typing for work anymore, so it keeps my typing skills honed as well.
Old 12-01-18, 08:17 PM
wphamilton

Bikes: Nashbar Road

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 2934 Post(s)
Liked 341 Times in 228 Posts
I'm usually pretty encouraging about it when some asks me, because I'd like people to enjoy the same benefits that I get out of it. In that sense I'd like to see more cyclists, just for their own benefit.

Once I'm off the Greenway I might see another road cyclist every 50 commutes. A few more on the sidewalks. If I think about it at all, it's usually along the lines of "all these drivers and most can't even imagine what they're missing". But I don't try to talk people into it. That would be pointless; most people just don't get it.
Old 12-01-18, 10:54 PM
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,102 Times in 1,366 Posts
I keep wanting to reply to the title of the thread and then I open it up and it’s still “I don’t like iconoclasts”
Old 12-01-18, 11:50 PM
Phamilton
Virgo

I’m confused - are there places where MUPs are intended for bicycle use only? Where I live, the MUP or Greenway is open to pedestrians, cyclists, skaters, people walking animals, etc. If would be foolish of me to become frustrated with having to share a “shared use path”.
Old 12-02-18, 01:28 AM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
I’m confused - are there places where MUPs are intended for bicycle use only? Where I live, the MUP or Greenway is open to pedestrians, cyclists, skaters, people walking animals, etc. If would be foolish of me to become frustrated with having to share a “shared use path”.
The problem isn't sharing the pathway. Rather, the usurping of the entire MUP by those people walking dogs that causes the frustration.
Old 12-02-18, 08:36 AM
Bike Gremlin
Mostly harmless ™

Bikes: Heavy, with friction shifters

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
Liked 216 Times in 130 Posts
Some interesting thoughts from the OP. My 2c (as far as opinions go):

I've been cycling since 4 years old - bicycles have always been a means of fun, excercise and transport for my entire family. Nor me, nor my parrents/siblings considered ourselves as "cyclists".

My hometown (Novi Sad) is a sort of the "Searbian Amsterdam". Many people cycling. Cycling associations have been founded, with advocacy and media coverage. For me - the rise in the number of cyclists means this:
  • Fewer available good spots to lock your bike onto when going around town.
  • Since most people ride/drive poorly (like idiots) here, this means more idiots on the bike paths (taking the whole paht/lane while going slowly, talking on the phone, turning left without signaling etc...).
  • Drivers are more aware of the cyclists, so more safety, generally speaking.
In those terms, I really have no interest in getting more people to like cycling and use bicycles. However, the fact I cycle all year long and help people fix/maintain their bicycles has got more than a few colleagues, friends and acquaintances into cycling, many even whole year round as well. Usually starts with worrying about me freezing (in the Winter), or getting hit by a car, then asking questions about how I do it and is it really that nice/convenient, then getting bicycles themselves, ending with clothing, locking and maintanance questions/advice.

Besides that, worrying of other people's opinions and likes has a merit, but there is a line. Most people are idiots (myself included) about most of the things (my fields of expertise are mechanics and computers... literature as well and a bit of philosophy perhaps). So a sensible "driver" can read the cycling forum and take it as "their point of view", filtering trolling/stupid posts, with useful info. While an "average" "driver" will go us-vs-them mode upon reading (some) posts. Can't expect all the "drivers", nor all the forum members to be sensible most of the time. And there's a saying in my country: "a wise man can learn something even from fools".

For example, I find "driver" face to face and forum rants about cyclists informative. Learn what they fear, or really don't like when you do while cycling. Some of those things make perfect sense. Others are not "just", but it's good to have those in mind as well when trying to be safe while cycling in traffic. I also have no illusions that my views and/or opinions are "the right ones". Looking for correction and second opinions more often than comfirmations, or taps on the shoulder.

Line of thinking: "this makes all of us seem bad" is useless. There will always be idiots and people who take that behaviour as "they're all like that". It's hard enough to change/improve oneself, much less do that for/to the others.

Bike forum is a great place to get very good info on all the cycling-related topics - from good, experienced experts. Whether it's clothing, mechanics, bicycle choice - you name it. There is a lot of useless info as well, but search option works well and you can post your own topic/question for free, with some of the afore mentioned people taking the time to respond and be helpful. Is it perfect? Not by a long shot (Tapatalk support for example ). But IMO it is one of the best on-line cycling resources. With people from all around the globe (though most members seem to be from the wrong side of the Atlantic ).
Old 12-02-18, 08:38 AM
Phamilton
Virgo

I find BF to be informative mostly. I’m not sure how it could be entertaining. I entertain myself with hobbies like listening to and playing music, reading books, and working on bikes. If I’m looking for entertainment on the Internet, YouTube does a pretty good job. I don’t watch much TV. Actually, I spend probably a little too much time with bike stuff, but it’s a good hobby, sort of in spite of commuting. I wouldn’t enjoy riding as much if the only riding I did was for work.
Old 12-02-18, 08:47 AM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
Liked 3,657 Times in 1,677 Posts

100% misplaced concern released. Thanks for sharing your extensive cycling experience with me. I hope my post was entertaining to you.
i am a lot like you. I will do just about anything to turn someone on to cycling. Its such a joyous experience. I ride in normal clothes and tour and commute. It keeps me young and i get to talk with cool guys like you online. Thanks for being cool.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.