Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Dave Lloyd

Old 10-27-20, 02:36 AM
biggs682
Smile a mile bike provide

Bikes: Too many

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Dave Lloyd

Just added this Dave Llyod to my collection , loads of chrome on the rear half and lots of his signatures .

Just waiting for a dry day so i can ride it .

But it's nice enough to just look at .

Likes For biggs682:
Old 10-27-20, 04:01 AM
Seanaus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 125 Times in 52 Posts
Very nice, Concept 90? Are you a Retrobike forum member as well? There's a chap on there (NeilM) who has the list of all the frames Dave made, if you give him the LL frame number he'll be able to tell you what it is and who it was made for originally.
Old 11-02-20, 01:36 AM
biggs682
Smile a mile bike provide

Bikes: Too many

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Seanaus
Very nice, Concept 90? Are you a Retrobike forum member as well? There's a chap on there (NeilM) who has the list of all the frames Dave made, if you give him the LL frame number he'll be able to tell you what it is and who it was made for originally.
Yes already been in touch with guy on retrobike to confirm what the seller was telling me .

He was the original owner , just need some dry weather now and with a lockdown approaching fast i think it might have to wait till 2021
Likes For biggs682: