Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

1991 Mt Fuji Ltd

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-20, 12:21 PM
morri869 

Bikes: 1984 Lotus Classique, 1996 Cannondale T700

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked 140 Times in 68 Posts
1991 Mt Fuji Ltd

Fresh from 1991 is this 17" Mt Fuji Ltd mountain bike. It sports a full 7-speed Deore XT group.

It is completely stock as it was sold in 1991. The groups are recent replacement Ritchey True Grips, but that is what came on the bike anyways. You don't see too many of the upper end Fuji mountain bikes and this one is practically new.

​​​​​​I am a huge fan of the seat tube / top tube junction area. So much happening that you don't see all that often, at least I don't!

Functionally everything is rock solid. The hubs/bottom bracket could stand for a repack though if you plan to do any hard riding.

$500+ shipping

Likes For morri869:
Old 08-11-20, 10:15 AM
Cynth1a

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Surprised to see the same bike for sale!

Nice Bike! I was looking to check how much to price my bike for sale and was thankful to find you posted yours just a day ago. I posted my Mt. Fuji 52c for local pickup on Facebook. Good luck with your sale.
Old 08-12-20, 12:24 AM
tricky 

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Liked 444 Times in 298 Posts
Awesome bike and probably the most tasteful splatter paint job I've seen on a vtg MTB. GLWS