Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

2021 Specialized Aethos Pro Frame Frameset 56 very lightly used Satin Blue Murano

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

2021 Specialized Aethos Pro Frame Frameset 56 very lightly used Satin Blue Murano

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-23, 11:29 AM
Amelio 
Let’s discuss bikes

Bikes: Apollo something, 1983 Bianchi Super, Specialized Road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

2021 Specialized Aethos Pro Frameset 56 very lightly used beautiful Satin Blue Murano/Carbon colour, one of the best finishes in my opinion. This beautiful frame came off a new bike purchased from a Toronto-based high end road bike store. It was a pandemic purchase, and was ridden very little, only about 200KM, by a casual rider that just wanted the lightest bike known to mankind, and I think this was it! I'm 6', 169lbs, so not a lot of stress placed on the frame. No drops, spills, no leaning against brick walls, just babied every step of the way. I wanted Shimano Dura-Ace so the shop removed SRAM Force and installed a DA group, which worked perfectly, but you could build it up either way.

I'm asking C$4500 +C$200 shipping by FedEx, or pls pickup in Toronto Canada!

Build up your ultimate weight weenie dream bike!

Specialized says the frame weighs:

Pro and Expert models launched with claimed 699g FACT 10r carbon frame

I weighed it with my Park scale and got 1150g complete with Fork, Axles, Derailleur hanger, front derailleur mount, etc.

It will take 32mm tires front and rear.

More from Specialized: Aethos FACT 10R Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc

I'll add more info as needed depending on what you guys ask. I'd much prefer a local pickup rather than shipping. If I do ship, there are no changes to shipping address allowed, no PO boxes, no bad scoring bad rep buyers, etc.
No manuals included, just a frame professionally packed in a frame box

Thanks for reading, and sorry my pics are stupidly big, but bigger's better, right?