Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Photos needed...

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Photos needed...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-20, 03:39 AM
MiloFrance

Bikes: Lots of French, some British and a couple of Italian

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked 130 Times in 65 Posts
Photos needed...

Hi all
I'm in need of some photos to make up a series depicting a Sunday ride, start to finish. What I have in mind is between 6 and 10 scenes, from the car park prep, pumping tyres and banter, to the group roll out, stringing out on a climb, the speed of a descent, 'chain-ganging' over rolling countryside, coffee and cake stop, group of cyclists in the countryside, and finally tired cyclists back at base, possibly beers, undone tops and helmet straps. And more cake. Colours are good of course, and any kind of sunrises and sunsets for the first and last in the series would be a bonus.
If you have any good shots that you would be happy to pm to me or post on this thread, I would be eternally grateful. Obviously for copyright reasons they must have been taken by you, and you will get a 'photo by' credit.
I can't reveal much more right now, but if it all works out, the owners of the pics used will be the first to know!
Thank you all in advance and have a great Sunday...
Milo
Old 08-16-20, 07:27 AM
dougphoto

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 12 Posts
What do you need them for?