Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

WTB/WTT: Zunow (Or other higher-end Japanese F/F)

Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Old 09-26-19, 04:59 PM
WolfgangVerne 

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 22 Posts

I know it's a long shot, but I've had an itch to get a higher-end Japanese made bike put together for some time now, so I'm seeking any framesets in the 56-58cm range. Would also consider a full bike, but would prefer a frameset as I have a specific build in mind. My initial preference is for a Zunow, but would consider other makes and models as well. Some of the Fuji Professional/Fuji Opus bikes I've seen posted here have been quite nice.

Would be willing to buy outright, but would also be happy to trade any of the following/supplement with cash if needed. If I'm not able to find a trade I'll likely be selling at least two of these to help offset the costs so feel free to let me know if you're interested. Please let me know if there's any additional info you'd like on any of the frames and I'd be happy to provide that.

- 1959 Capo Sieger 55cm (original crankset, RD/FD, brake levers/calipers, hubs, etc. can be included)

- 1980? Motobecane Le Champion, 58cm (w/ french-threaded Campagnolo bottom bracket and headset)

- 1994? Merlin Extralight, 58cm (w/Chris King headset and either a Forte Axis or Mizuno carbon fork, can also include the titanium seatpost)

Thanks!
Dillon
Old 09-27-19, 01:49 AM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 2152 Post(s)
Liked 3,401 Times in 1,203 Posts
PM sent...
Old 09-27-19, 08:26 AM
bwilli88 
Not lost wanderer.

Bikes: In USA; 73 Raleigh Super Course dingle speed, 72 Raleigh Gran Sport SS, 72 Geoffry Butler, 81 Centurion Pro-Tour, 74 Gugie Grandier Sportier

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
Liked 985 Times in 518 Posts
I am thinking of selling mine but it will not be in the States until late April, Frame and fork only.

IMG_20190215_152109180 by Bwilli88, on Flickr
Old 09-27-19, 03:25 PM
WolfgangVerne 

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanks for reaching out, sent reply's to you both.

Looking forward to seeing if there's anything else out there!