Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Metabike Metaphysic & Performer Low Racer

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-20, 02:00 PM
karjak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2 bikes for sale - Buy seperate at $850 each or together for $1,600. These bikes are in great shape. See Oral description and actual bike in YouTube Video. Both set up with standard gearing for the model. These bikes have won some races. Time Trials and long distance. At 73 I believe its Trike time for me. I can't remember total dollars spent. I am thinking well over $4,000.

The Metaphysic has Carbon fork and cranks. Gearing is standard for model. 559 wheelset are Velocity. Fusion in back and Aeroheat in Front.
Also included like new 700 askium race wheels. Hamster bars and Shimano XLS Trigger shifters. Brakes Tekto sidepulls w/Shimano levers. In addition there is a 650 faired wheel
included in the price with this bike. No use on this except for time tirals. You can resale if you don't want. Bonus bucks for you.

The Performer Lowracer sold by Action bent is set up for touring and long distance riding. It has a very solid rack in back. Love touring on this bike.
Wheelset currently on bike are Disc Jalco Xcross rims. These are solid rims that bike came with. 559 in back and 20 in front.
In addition price includes a Velocity Thracian wheelset with low miles. Hamster Bars and Shram Attack grift shifters. Brakes are Avid BB5's w/Avid Road levers

Buy separate Mtn. Avid BB7 calipers bought new and never used $25.
Buy w/purchase of Metabike or Performer. Carbon seat-$75. This seat was manufactured in Poland and Velkoraft design. I believe it one of best

I am not sure what ship costs would be. Maybe $60-$80 for ea. bike. Possibly I could drive halfway to a location? I would take payment for bikes and trust to receive payment for actual ship cost later. PM me if solid interest.

description of bikes:
HiRacer in action.
LowRacer in Action.https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/...c_id=8358&v=4o

Metabike Metaphysic Hi-Racer

Performer LowRacer (sold by ActionBent)

Last edited by karjak; 08-01-20 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-24-20, 11:54 PM
soheilsam

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'm looking for a new bike it look amazing but is not my type. I Hope sell them fast.
Old 07-28-20, 02:41 AM
karjak

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you. If you want to go long, fast and in comfort the only way to go. In City traffic they do offer a challenge. Keep on riding - Karl