Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Canyon Urban 5.0 Commuter

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-20, 08:45 AM
axxman

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Kenevo SL exp2017 Specialized Expert carbon X1 2016 Specialized Trek 8.6 DS, Previously owned 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper comp carbo Trek 4500, 2019 Canyon Urban 5.0, Diamondback, Ross Apollo 5speed, Huffy? Research Dynamics(stolen)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

***********UPDATE: SOLD****************

Selling My Canyon Urban 5 medium Gates Belt drive bike.
According to my Strava, I have 102 miles on it, purchased new in January 2019.
Selling because I own 6 bikes and I do not ride all of them.
The bike has had upgraded brakes installed by a local shop, I can provide reciepts if necessary.
It now has Shimano SLX Brakes (hydraulic) that are much better than the Mechanical brakes that came with it.
The seat is an Ergon, however Ergon Seat Bike has a I still have the original Canyon as well.
Pedals are the original Canyon Flat pedals.
Shifting is 8spd Shimano Grip shift, hub is the 8spd Shimano.
Wheels are DT Swiss. 650B is not the typical size so keep that in mind. Weight was 21 lbs out of the box
. The bike is no longer sold new, but here is a link to the page for this bike. https://www.canyon.com/en-us/outlet/...-5.0/1572.html
Price is firm. Please no lowball offers, I am selling at my price or not selling it. I have the original Canyon box and manuals that came with it.I can ship for cost of the shipping. no international USA only.

Location is Maryland (laurel) although I travel to Florida frequently and could possibly arrange something in the Tampa area.
Price is $900 plus shipping No Refunds.

Pretty much everything you need comes inside the box. All Tools assembly paste etc. Assembly took just a few minutes with the exception of the HexLox security bolts. I had to read the manual and look on the Hexlox website, but it was easy, I was just being careful not to over tighten as the fork is carbon, I think.

Just did a test assembly tonight, to make sure everything fits. I will not have good riding weather for several days so I plan to take my time, The Hexlox bolts are a bit strange and I want to make sure I find the correct torque spec as the front for is carbon.

Last edited by axxman; 05-30-21 at 09:21 AM. Reason: addl photos
Old 05-30-21, 07:04 AM
hevysrf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 31 Posts
Any chance this is still available?