Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

Pro Cycling Casual Clothing

Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-20, 01:37 PM
Sommy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Like a lot of you on here, I'm a big fan of professional cycling and the TDF is my favorite sporting event. I would really like to support some of the teams and show my interest in professional cycling here in the states by getting some clothing with team logos. I know the cycling jerseys and bibs are out there, but what about just regular casual clothing?

A T-Shirt, pullover, regular hat, something like that with a team logo is what I would like. Looking at a lot of team websites, they don't offer casual clothes like this. Does anyone know of a website or place that sells casual pro cycling fan gear?
Likes For Sommy:
Old 09-21-20, 04:33 PM
Flip Flop Rider

Bikes: 2010 Fuji Absolute 3.0 1994 Trek 850

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Liked 555 Times in 322 Posts
go to tour de france shop. You can also type in the team name and shop (Jumbo Visma team shop) to get the official gear of the teams. there is casual gear available
Old 09-22-20, 02:26 PM
Sommy

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Flip Flop Rider
go to tour de france shop. You can also type in the team name and shop (Jumbo Visma team shop) to get the official gear of the teams. there is casual gear available
Thanks for the tip, but there only have TDF logo items on the official site. And not a lot of casual items on the team sites, most don't have any at all. Jumbo has a few, but not much. I was wondering if there might be a 3rd party biking website out there that was selling casual pro gear.
Old 09-30-20, 09:44 AM
HeyItsSara
Meet me at spin class!!!!

Bikes: Precor recumbant indoor bike, Stages bike at Equinox gym

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked 74 Times in 53 Posts
You can have stuff made up for yourself on Etsy.
Old 10-09-20, 01:20 PM
Rotten Bastard

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Just saw this: https://pezcyclingnews.com/technspec...speed-repente/

Looks like most of the stuff is made by Rapha, which means it's probably going to be really expensive (overpriced?).
Old 10-11-20, 09:03 AM
one4smoke

Bikes: 2020 Specialized Roubaix Comp SC - 2016 Specialized Roubaix SL4 - 2015 Giant Roam 2 Disc

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
Liked 338 Times in 224 Posts
Originally Posted by Sommy
Thanks for the tip, but there only have TDF logo items on the official site. And not a lot of casual items on the team sites, most don't have any at all. Jumbo has a few, but not much. I was wondering if there might be a 3rd party biking website out there that was selling casual pro gear.
Don't know which teams you're interested in, but I've gotten hats, tshirts, etc.. from BORA-hansgrohe and Deceuninck–Quick-Step's website.