Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Forum Suggestions & User Assistance
Reload this Page >

Pix from Flickr Come Out Doubled And As An Album

Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-24, 05:52 PM
The Golden Boy 
Extraordinary Magnitude

Bikes: 1978 Trek TX700; 1978/79 Trek 736; 1984 Specialized Stumpjumper Sport; 1984 Schwinn Voyageur SP; 1985 Trek 620; 1985 Trek 720; 1986 Trek 400 Elance; 1987 Schwinn High Sierra; 1990 Miyata 1000LT

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2608 Post(s)
Liked 1,704 Times in 937 Posts

I don't think I made any changes- but when I attempt to post a Flickr link- I get the link from the Flickr share button- as far as I can see, I didn't change any settings...

The picture pastes in as text normally; when going to preview, it will show as normal; if you go to edit, it will show as normal, but once you click save or post- it shows doubled (with arrows that scroll through my Flickr feed)

I did post this very pic, with the same link (still copied on my clipboard), on another forum and it came out swell.

Any ideas?

This is a "preview post"

This is when you hit post:

Commence to jigglin’ huh?!?!

"But hey, always love to hear from opinionated amateurs." -says some guy to Mr. Marshall.

Last edited by The Golden Boy; 04-22-24 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-23-24, 11:12 AM
IBkatherine
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by The Golden Boy
I don't think I made any changes- but when I attempt to post a Flickr link- I get the link from the Flickr share button- as far as I can see, I didn't change any settings...

The picture pastes in as text normally; when going to preview, it will show as normal; if you go to edit, it will show as normal, but once you click save or post- it shows doubled (with arrows that scroll through my Flickr feed)

I did post this very pic, with the same link (still copied on my clipboard), on another forum and it came out swell.

Any ideas?

This is a "preview post"

This is when you hit post:

Hi, my suggestion is to post pictures as files rather than to post from a Flickr link. Posting from a link sometimes creates external issues that tech cannot replicate all of the time.