Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

They're not even trying to pretend anymore ...

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

They're not even trying to pretend anymore ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-23, 02:25 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
Liked 5,441 Times in 2,764 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild
Those things must be very hard if not impossible to pedal without a motor assist. The seat height is pretty low and not adjustable., you would kill your knees trying to pedal one of those.
Kind of the point of a motorbike though, pedal less?
Old 08-13-23, 02:27 PM
mtnbud

Bikes: 2019 Trek Stash 7, 1994 Specialized Epic 1986 Diamondback Ascent 1996 Klein Pulse Comp, 2006 Specialized Sequoia Elite

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Liked 523 Times in 291 Posts
Originally Posted by 3alarmer
...I probably missed mentioning a lot of stuff, like this guy. "Balance Bikes"...

LeGrand Crewse, a co-founder and the chief executive of Super73, which aims to sell 25,000 e-bikes this year. Credit...Alisha Jucevic for The New York Times
Thanks for sharing this article.
Old 08-13-23, 02:28 PM
LarrySellerz

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2700 Post(s)
Liked 486 Times in 351 Posts
Limited to 26 mph... 80 lbs.... just draft it? I don’t see the issue. there are 25 lb ebikes that look like road bikes, do you pearl clutchers have similar issue with them? You don’t get as nice of a draft
Old 08-13-23, 02:38 PM
Caveman

Bikes: Cervelo RS, Pivot Mach 5.7, Cannondale Capo, Litespeed Arenberg, Litespeed Ultimate Gravel, Surly Krampus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
I see very few (none?) comments that want to eliminate or outlaw ebikes. Most of us are okay with ebikes even though some of us have no interest in owning one. All we're asking for is some decorum in the way you ride the darn things.
Likes For Caveman:
Old 08-13-23, 02:54 PM
BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11975 Post(s)
Liked 6,655 Times in 3,486 Posts
Originally Posted by retswerb
Apart from anything bike-related, their use of the term "good trouble" in marketing an e-bike rubs me the wrong way. Trek is no John Lewis.
Corporate has no shame. 20 years from now they're going to claim it's their original term.
Likes For BillyD:
Old 08-13-23, 03:13 PM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Liked 1,281 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by daviddavieboy
It's not like signal lights would be used anyway. The ONLY reason brake lights are used is because people have no choice as the are activated when the brakes are used.

That would make it a MOPED not a motorcycle.

Easy solution - don't get one.. It's not like anyone would be forcing you to get one. Being said I ran out of battery on my E-converted touring bike after 100 KM off road. It was a great workout to make the final 30km to my stop for the day. I was nursing a injury at the time and would have NEVER been able to ride that far at all if it was not assisted.
To be clear....I have no problem with e-bikes. I just use my bikes for a different reason.
Likes For bruce19:
Old 08-13-23, 03:14 PM
bruce19

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Liked 1,281 Times in 740 Posts
Originally Posted by john m flores
If ebikes evolve as you describe and you continue to ride your regular bicycle, you'll continue to get the health benefits of regular, strenuous exercise.

Some ebike users have different objectives - getting to work without being a sweaty mess, bringing young children to the park, hauling a week's worth of groceries home. They still get some exercise, and each trip they take decreases the number of cars on the road

If we all play our cards right, that can lead to more bike infrastructure for all of us.
Totally agree.
Likes For bruce19:
Old 08-13-23, 03:17 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 26425 Post(s)
Liked 10,381 Times in 7,209 Posts
Originally Posted by LarrySellerz
Limited to 26 mph... 80 lbs.... just draft it? I don’t see the issue. there are 25 lb ebikes that look like road bikes, do you pearl clutchers have similar issue with them?
...depends. Drafting is for people who are too weak to pull. Man up, Larry.
Old 08-13-23, 03:35 PM
rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2587 Post(s)
Liked 5,649 Times in 2,924 Posts
I would have zero issue drafting a skilled e-bike rider doing a constant 22 MPH. I sure don’t see issue with team TTS or rotating pace lines either.

Old 08-13-23, 03:43 PM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18424 Post(s)
Liked 15,581 Times in 7,337 Posts
Originally Posted by squirtdad
the word throttle...... which makes it an electric motorcycle

I draw a large line between pedal assist with no throttle and anything with a throttle...which says you don't need to pedal.

I also see riding style differences between the riders,

people riding bike that don't need pedal assist tend to go a lot faster than they should on a MUP and equate power to right of way (at least on the los gatos creek trail ) never slowing for others

Pedal assist I don't see the same behavior

IMHO laws need to catch up....should be simple throttle and ability to move and start without pedaling = motorcycle and all the DMV regs for that should be followed
And the time it takes to accelerate from something 0 to 20 with a throttle is problematic. Those of us who live in cities where throttle bikes are used for food delivery a lot understand the issues.
Old 08-13-23, 04:16 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7653 Post(s)
Liked 3,481 Times in 1,838 Posts
Ah, people ... what a better world it would be without them.

here is a thought ... murder is against the law abut people still kill each other. Maybe laws alone aren't the answer?

For that matter, which of us has never rolled a stop sign or exceeded a posted speed limit?

People who will ride dangerously on an e-bike will do it on a skateboard, a pedal bike, in a car, on inline skates ...

As far as more injuries (and anyone who knows anything about statistics would not even bother to laugh at a sample size of 27) if these are people who cannot ride bikes and trying to ride ebikes ... 60 years old and hop-ping on an ebike and suddenly realize they don't have bike-handling skills, so they lock up the brakes, slow too much and fall over, misjudge cornering speeds, hit wet paint on pavement ... and how many were hit by cars? And which parties were at fault? if I get hit by a drunk driver does it matter what sort of vehicle (or non) I am using? ..... and there is no information on the proportion of people riding ebikes or pedal bikes, compared to the numbers who crashed. it could be that 10 million people rode bikes that year and only 82 crashed. We don't know.82 accidents in a year, three times as many pedal bikes ... I could twist thew numbers they way you are trying to do ans d say "Pedal bikes are Three Times as Dangerous as E-Bikes. Science Proves It!!!" But I won't abuse science the way you tried to.

A lot of people just hate e-bikes for no particular reason. Just like a lot of drivers seem to hate cyclists, even if the cyclists strictly obey the laws. But ... I don't want to be that person. I don't want to blame e-bikes for the behavior of a (totally unspecified and possibly totally imaginary) number of people who ride dangerously (I have not seen any, but that is not science, either.)

I also don't want to predict the end of Western civilization (which is itself possibly imaginary and certainly not effective) based on some new technology. Ask the Luddites how well that works.

As a few others have mentioned ... if more people want to use (comparative to cars) slower, smaller vehicles in dedicated lanes ... we All benefit from that. Less pollution, less traffic, and more cycling infrastructure.

The biggest issue I see here is this: You guys. There simply are not that many e-bikes out there, and most of those seem to be operating a mini-motorcycles ... but are not exceptionally faster than a fast cyclist (way faster than me,) and because of the limits of Darwin ... if they get crazy or stupid enough they will die. You can make really stupid mistakes in a car which will leave you crippled or dead on a bike, motorized or not.

Instead of freaking out (just as some here and elsewhere have freaked out about so many other things which are not really existential threats (Like people walking on MUPs ... or people riding bikes faster than a given rider on an MUP ... basically "I do it right and everyone else should be jailed" seems to be the attitude) I will just cope. Are there going to be some irresponsible users ... rather have them on e-bikes than in cars. And some will be rude and selfish .... we haven't managed to change that with regulation. In in fact, "regulation" is only as effective as "enforcement," and if we were willing to pay a lot more taxes to hire more traffic cops ... we would come here complaining when We got ticketed.

it is just life, folks. It is invariably fatal but generally not overly painful unless you fight it.
Likes For Maelochs:
Old 08-13-23, 04:34 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Originally Posted by Maelochs
Ah, people ... what a better world it would be without them.

here is a thought ... murder is against the law abut people still kill each other. Maybe laws alone aren't the answer?

For that matter, which of us has never rolled a stop sign or exceeded a posted speed limit?

People who will ride dangerously on an e-bike will do it on a skateboard, a pedal bike, in a car, on inline skates ...

As far as more injuries (and anyone who knows anything about statistics would not even bother to laugh at a sample size of 27) if these are people who cannot ride bikes and trying to ride ebikes ... 60 years old and hop-ping on an ebike and suddenly realize they don't have bike-handling skills, so they lock up the brakes, slow too much and fall over, misjudge cornering speeds, hit wet paint on pavement ... and how many were hit by cars? And which parties were at fault? if I get hit by a drunk driver does it matter what sort of vehicle (or non) I am using? ..... and there is no information on the proportion of people riding ebikes or pedal bikes, compared to the numbers who crashed. it could be that 10 million people rode bikes that year and only 82 crashed. We don't know.82 accidents in a year, three times as many pedal bikes ... I could twist thew numbers they way you are trying to do ans d say "Pedal bikes are Three Times as Dangerous as E-Bikes. Science Proves It!!!" But I won't abuse science the way you tried to.

A lot of people just hate e-bikes for no particular reason. Just like a lot of drivers seem to hate cyclists, even if the cyclists strictly obey the laws. But ... I don't want to be that person. I don't want to blame e-bikes for the behavior of a (totally unspecified and possibly totally imaginary) number of people who ride dangerously (I have not seen any, but that is not science, either.)

I also don't want to predict the end of Western civilization (which is itself possibly imaginary and certainly not effective) based on some new technology. Ask the Luddites how well that works.

As a few others have mentioned ... if more people want to use (comparative to cars) slower, smaller vehicles in dedicated lanes ... we All benefit from that. Less pollution, less traffic, and more cycling infrastructure.

The biggest issue I see here is this: You guys. There simply are not that many e-bikes out there, and most of those seem to be operating a mini-motorcycles ... but are not exceptionally faster than a fast cyclist (way faster than me,) and because of the limits of Darwin ... if they get crazy or stupid enough they will die. You can make really stupid mistakes in a car which will leave you crippled or dead on a bike, motorized or not.

it is just life, folks. It is invariably fatal but generally not overly painful unless you fight it.

...now I'm pissed off because I have an electric car, and I have to follow the same burdensome motor vehicle code requirements as all the other cars.
And it would be a lot more convenient for me, if I could ride it on the American River trail here, and avoid all the traffic jams on my way down Folsom Blvd.

But thank you for once again reminding me that freedom and blissful ignorance will fix everything. Sometimes I forget that.

I yield to your obvious expertise in the statistical analysis of what could be. Without that, we could be completely lost.

I do not know where you live, but the idea that there are not that many e-bikes out there runs contrary to my experience and eyesight. But hey, I guess all those sales statistics are just imaginary abuse of the numbers, too. Nice chatting with you again.

Last edited by 3alarmer; 08-13-23 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-13-23, 04:46 PM
john m flores 
Rider. Wanderer. Creator.

Bikes: Bike Friday Pocket Rocket, Cinelli Hobootleg, Zizzo Liberte

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 378 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
If I were to come up with regulations for unlicensed motorbikes, I'd focus on top speed. Most cyclists don't average higher than low 20s, if that. Seems a more reasonable limit than the current 30 mph. All this talk of throttles and pedals is just irrelevant distraction. Why should anyone care if the motor is engaged by hand or foot? Same goes for the type of motor. Gas, electric, does it matter? Regulations are largely written by industry lobbyists and a speed half again what can be achieved w/o a motor may help sell a product but may not be the best way to have these continue to be regarded as similar to pedal bikes.
Agree 💯. Simple rules are best. I'd like to see lanes with a simple 20mph/200lb vehicle limit. Or even 15mph/150lb vehicle limit. That way bikes, ebikes, one wheels, striders, unicycles, tricycles, and others can follow those simple restrictions.
Likes For john m flores:
Old 08-13-23, 04:55 PM
SoSmellyAir
Method to My Madness

Bikes: Trek FX 2, Cannondale Synapse, Cannondale CAAD4, Santa Cruz Stigmata GRX

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1949 Post(s)
Liked 1,473 Times in 1,020 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
... On the scale of evil things humans can do I consider this stuff SMALL potatoes. And if you are so small that needing to see people pedal their bikes even if the pedaling is pointless ... that's just ... small. Those monowheel things ... stand up scooters ... motorcycles by any reasonable definition? Whelp, I think its time to stop supporting the irrational e-bike hate that proliferates on BF and really start shaming the haters. E-bikes are here. They aren't going anywhere. I don't ride one (yet) but I don't think that people that do, or want to, are damned to hellfire.
You seem to mischaracterize all concern about e-bikes as pettiness. It is not. I could not care less whether and how much they have to nominally pedal to achieve their >> 20 mph speed. It is a safety concern over at least 3 issues: (1) speed differential compared to others on the same bike paths or bike lanes, (2) mass x speed = momentum, and (3) lack of training; a significant segment of e-bike riders who are inexperienced, untrained, and/or reckless. If the same thing happens on the road with a select few motor vehicles, you would be concerned too.
Likes For SoSmellyAir:
Old 08-13-23, 05:18 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

safety

Hopefully some foofer who slides off the couch and on to his 30mph motorbike is going to injure himself before he gets a crack at the rest of us.

Likes For shelbyfv:
Old 08-13-23, 05:50 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 4,001 Times in 2,670 Posts
Please folks keep in mind if it is a throttled vehicle it is not a bicycle, it is a moped. Mopeds have pedals but are basically useless and most people use the throttles. Let's not confuse e-bikes and mopeds it is bad form.
Likes For veganbikes:
Old 08-13-23, 05:57 PM
john m flores 
Rider. Wanderer. Creator.

Bikes: Bike Friday Pocket Rocket, Cinelli Hobootleg, Zizzo Liberte

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked 782 Times in 378 Posts
It's amazing that in the midst of a historic rise in road fatalities caused by distracted driving of ever larger SUVs and pickup trucks, we seem to spend more time debating the dangers of an 80lb ebike vs a diesel-spewing dually.

Last edited by john m flores; 08-13-23 at 06:16 PM.
Likes For john m flores:
Old 08-13-23, 06:00 PM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Pedal bikes and motorbikes seems confusing as well.
Old 08-13-23, 06:11 PM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
A lot of e-assisted bikes which I see in my area have both pedal assist and throttle, plus different modes which allow you to set up how much pedal assist you want.
Old 08-13-23, 06:12 PM
Gresp15C

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
Liked 665 Times in 421 Posts
The only remaining pretense that's gone is pedaling. Lacking an adjustable saddle means it's not meant to be pedaled comfortably for any distance. There are lots of arguments for why pedaling isn't important.

But Trek can either join the trend or be left in the dust.

My brother, who has a gas scooter, asked me why he should get an e-bike. I didn't have a good answer.
Likes For Gresp15C:
Old 08-13-23, 06:17 PM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
Pedal bikes and motorbikes seems confusing as well.
Let's clear up the confusion... Cyclists ride bikes while bikers ride motorbikes.
Old 08-13-23, 06:30 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

Originally Posted by john m flores
It's amazing that in the midst of a historic rise in road fatalities caused by distracted driving of ever larger SUVs and pickup trucks, we seem to spend more time debating the dangers of an 80lb ebike vs a diesel-spewing dually.

,,,those debates take place more in A+S. And they get equally illogical after the first ten posts.
Old 08-13-23, 07:04 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7653 Post(s)
Liked 3,481 Times in 1,838 Posts
Originally Posted by SoSmellyAir
(1) speed differential compared to others on the same bike paths or bike lanes,
Right ... so how can we get rid of the old ladies out for a post-prandial cruise? And also, the "Strava!" shouting solo riders, and for sure, the pace line- bike-club riders doing 25 mph.

Here is the deal: there is a speed limit in place already, and rules for safe and proper overtaking. There are already speed limits. Riders will or will not follow these rules .... I know i didn't care At All for traffic rules for a long time---I just rode to survive and get ahead. Over time I came to realize that my chances of surviving increased if i was a little more careful.

I assume e-bike riders will learn the same lessons---either the easy or the hard way. And with cycling, e- or otherwise ... people who don't learn get Hurt.

Has anyone here been Hit by an e-biker?
(2) mass x speed = momentum, and
So I should be riding more slowly because I am fat? Some guy who weighs 150 on a 20-lb bike going 40 feet per second (what, 28 mph?) generates 3400 pound-feet? or energy? On the same weight bike at 100 pounds more, am I limited to 22 fps so I don't generate so much momentum? How about on downhills? Should I walk? Again, this is only an issue if there is A.) a ton of traffic on street-side bike lanes (in which case the actual road surface is also a "bike lane") or B.) an MUP where Any rider at Any speed can be a deadly projectile if s/he chooses to behave badly ... but can anyone prove that riding an e-scooter creates some mental condition whereby otherwise normal people became homicidal bike-maniacs?

Otherwise .... there seems to be some e-rider hate. As I have said, I have seen some people---a lot more recently, but not a lot---of people on electric mini-motorcycles. it took me a few occurrences before i shut down the scornful "He's not even pedaling" voice, because after all ... that is the point. I have not seen any being any more dangerous than other riders, and none as dangerous as some drivers.

(3) lack of training; a significant segment of e-bike riders who are inexperienced, untrained, and/or reckless. If the same thing happens on the road with a select few motor vehicles, you would be concerned too.
So ... how long should people have to train before getting the e-bike license? Who is going to train them,? Who is going to pay for the whole new branch of the Motor Vehicle department?

How about this---the existing driver training requirements are a complete joke. If you can answer seven of ten questions you can get a learner's permit which allows you to drive, so long as your 16-year-old licensed friend comes along to "supervise." You can get a full license if you can drive around the block without pitching a fit. Nothing about how to control a skid, how to do a safe emergency stop ... nowadays you don't even have to be able to parallel-park.

And who gets half those licenses? Sixteen year-old boys who use cars to prove their manhood, test their limits, get shots of adrenaline ..... There is a steady stream of lunatic idiots being given licenses constantly, and a lot of them go out and party with their friends are are not just inexperienced, emotionally unbalanced, and irrational ... they are then also intoxicated.

One at least a few instances I can recall, I came head-to-head with someone going the wrong way in the bike lane ... coming head-on at me in a 36-inch lane---and expected me to move. In each case the person was riding a bike. In one case it was a young lady who explained that the lane on the other side of the road was closed due to construction---imagine if a person in a car came head-on at you and said that she felt safer forcing you into traffic rather than facing traffic herself? In another case the rider--also a young lady--explained that she was only a few blocks from home so crossing the street to use the correct lane was not necessary ... again, imagine if this was a driver in a car ....

PEOPLE ON PEDAL BIKES. Not e-bikes, not mopeds ... people commuting on pedal bikes.

So i guess we need to start a thread hating on pedal-bikers who don't know the rules, or don't follow them? Why don't we establish training regimens and licensing requi9rements for pedal bikes?

And if you need a license to ride, then you will need insurance, because what if you hurt someone while riding without a license? And if an uninsured, licensed rider gets hit by an unlicensed rider, the insurance company will want the unlicensed rider to need insurance, so they can sue his insurance company to cover the licensed rider's medical bills.

See how much better this all will be? No one will be allowed to ride on the street, even in a bike lane, or on an MUP until they are 16 and have six weeks of bike training (just a small fee) and then will have to get insurance and register their bikes (just small fees) plus pay to get a license (just a small fee) (and of course these fees will be recurring) and if you own multiple bikes each one will need to be registered (just a small fee) and insured (just a small fee) .... and cops will, a the end of each fiscal period, set up at 4-way stops to nail riders rolling the stop signs at 2 am with no car within miles, just like they set up speed traps nowadays.

Yeah ... that sure sounds like a better world to me.

Or ... we could all take a few deep breaths, recall that we are responding to a purely hypothetical post on an internet forum, and realize that that particular dystopia has not arrived yet and probably never will.

Whatever ... if people like to scare themselves ... they have that option.

Good thing about cycling---the bad ones weed themselves out pretty quickly. No airbags, no second chances.

But even more so ... until i see the actual data proving that e-bike riders are actually doing all that harm ... yeah, the joy of science, eh?
Old 08-13-23, 08:01 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

From PubMed. Don't worry, they're probably faking it, too.

Maelochs :

Risk Riding Behaviors of Urban E-Bikes: A Literature Review

...you will, of course, again argue that the riders of conventional bicycles also persist in these same risky behaviors. Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, in answer to your question about whether e-bikes are hitting pedestrians in greater numbers than other bikes, I can only point you to this single study:

Injuries associated with electric-powered bikes and scooters: analysis of US consumer product data

E-bike-related injuries were also more than three times more likely to involve a collision with a pedestrian than either pedal bicycles (OR=3.3, 95% CI 0.5 to 23.6) or powered scooters (OR=3.3, 95% CI 0.3 to 32.9), but there was no evidence that powered scooters were more likely than bicycles to be involved in a collision with a pedestrian (OR=1.0, 95% CI 0.3 to 3.1). While population-based rates of pedal bicycle-related injuries have been decreasing, particularly among children, reported E-bike injuries have been increasing dramatically particularly among older persons.
I sincerely hope that you will not complain about the paucity of their data set. But it is published in "Injury Prevention", not the "Annals of Freedom in America." So why should anyone care ?

I was especially intrigued by your well reasoned argument involving force, as relative to mass and speed, and how it can't possibly be construed to relate to severity of injury. That's gold, right there, Jerry.
Old 08-13-23, 08:08 PM
3alarmer 
Friendship is Magic

When science is not on your side, argue numbers. When numbers are not on your side, argue science. When neither science nor numbers are on your side, argue that the issue has not been sufficiently studied.
........................one of the well known, essential principles of internet discourse on any topic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.