Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Special Thread For 50+yo Bicyclists

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Special Thread For 50+yo Bicyclists

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-14, 11:31 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
Liked 358 Times in 241 Posts
Hi again, John, as I had already conversed with you a while back it isn't a true welcome. Keep on participating, you add a lot of good input here, to me. Even if you are a newbie to being over 50.

Bill

I Can Do All Things Through Him, Who Gives Me Strength. Philippians 4:13

Old 03-13-14, 12:44 PM
Cycle Babble

Bikes: 1996 Trek 820 Mountain Bike, 2010 Gary Fisher Tarpon, 2013 Trek Domane 4.5C, 2013 Orbea H20

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bill,
I enjoy reading your posts as well.

There are days I like to say I am 29YO with 21 years of experience....then other days I feel 50. I take the good with the bad.
On the other hand, every day on my bike is a good day. I truly enjoy riding and will continue to do so until my body tells me to stop.

Best Regards,
John S
Old 03-13-14, 06:09 PM
Bob Shaver

Bikes: Catrike Speed tadpole trike, Rans F5 recumbent, 1973 Motobecane Road Bike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
64 years old

bikes I ride: catrike speed tadpole trike, rans f5 high racer (recumbent), '73 vintage motobecane that I haven't ridden since the day I got the Catrike, 6 years ago.

Supplements: 3 kinds of insulin, cholesterol stuff, aspirin, vit D, vit B12

slowed down any? I used to climb big mountains, carry 80 lb backpacks, backpack for 27 days, do rock climbing. Now I lead backpacks w the Boy Scouts, go on week long backpacks at least one per year, plus 5-6 weekend backpacks. Now my backpack weighs more like 15 lbs. I had some back incidents, hard falls skiing and falling off bikes. Slowed down yes, working around certain limitations, but still active. I lift weights, backpack, and starting yoga for improving flexibility. I have always been fit. Now I'm more muscular, less flexible, and still have fair endurance, but not like when I hiked the John Muir trail and climbed 17 peaks on the route.

I got a good bike when I got out of college, a 73 motobecane gran record. Rode that on 17 mile commutes, hauling kids in a trailer, a few centuries. I saw a tadpole trike after contemplating back surgery, and have been riding it ever since, the last 6 years. I ride to work every day, summer, winter, rain, snow, ice, wind, heat.

Besides commuting I go on 30 mile rides on the weekends, and 40-60 mile group rides. I'd like to do a century, but I'll have to build up to it. A mountain bike incident gave me sciatica, a pinched nerve, which has resulted in a tendency to cramp easily in one leg. I do maybe 3000 miles per year.
Old 03-13-14, 08:19 PM
02Giant 

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
Liked 741 Times in 495 Posts
1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides.

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?

If you haven't already, perhaps you might indicate your age. It helps others to see that folks 50+ do great things.[/QUOTE]

1. I have a 85 Mongoose Switchback, my wife and I bought matching bikes in 85 when we had been married less than a year, we road them until she was too far along being pregnant with our twin daughters in 92. In 2008 I bought a used 02 Giant Cypress SX when I hit 206 lbs and decided it was time to lose weight, I rode it down to 155 lbs., spent $1600 replacing everything but the frame and rode it some more. This winter I bought a 13 Orbea Orca Bronze, my goal this summer is to make it up Trail Ridge Road in RMNP, I am working my azz off getting ready.

2. Aleve, Advil, Acetaminaphin w/Codein.

3. Too much, the arthritis is getting a firm hold.

4. Most of my life, except for the 15 or so years.

5. Medium/short distance

6. Last few years 35 mi. 2 x wk. 17.5 mi ea. way, I can make it in 50 min. out and 51-52 min. back. I plan to step that up this summer.

Very soon to be 53
Old 03-14-14, 05:09 AM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Welcome Bob and 02Giant, we can always use some new recruits here. Bob, if you haven't already checked out the Recumbent Forum, you might enjoy the gang there, a lot of them also browse and participate here, too. Enjoy the place and stick around, also, we love pictures here.

Bill

Old 03-14-14, 09:58 AM
Bob Shaver

Bikes: Catrike Speed tadpole trike, Rans F5 recumbent, 1973 Motobecane Road Bike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I have visited the recumbent portion of bike forums, and see some familiar handles from Bent Rider. I run a blog that features historical bicycle patents, bike technology, and bikes and recumbents in general. It is Bicycle Technology and Patents I have a different blog for my backpacking activities, at Backpacking Technology

Guest posts on related topics are always welcome.

Bob
Old 03-28-14, 12:44 PM
Tumatan

Bikes: 1984 Bridgstone 400 & 2014 Fuji Touring

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello, I have a 1984 Bridgestone 400, and a brand new Fuji Touring.
other than fish oil for my heart ( I have had a triple bipass) and perscription drugs. nothing.
I feel I have slowed down, but I can still give some younger riders a run for their money, on longer rides.
In my teens i lived on my Bike, then got mairred, things got in the way, looking back i dont know why i let that happen, but im back riding again!
I try to ride at least 5 days a week, even if its only for a 1/2 an hour. Today I make time to ride.
I got back into riding last summer in mid june, and got 600+ miles in. This year I plan to double that total.
I'm 51 and had triple bypass surgery in May of 2012. The silver lining other than living, and the things that go with that? ya, getting back on my bike.
Old 03-28-14, 06:42 PM
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi

Welcome aboard the 50+ Forum, that is great to hear that you are not letting the bypass keep you from riding and enjoying life. You'll find quite a few others here that had by passes, stents or ablations and stil ride. Many of us use our riding as a means of reclaiming and managing our fitness and overall health. Stick around the place and join in with us here when you feel like doing so.

Bill

Old 03-31-14, 10:11 AM
Tumatan

Bikes: 1984 Bridgstone 400 & 2014 Fuji Touring

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, thats just what I was planning on doing.
Old 04-04-14, 07:32 AM
gamiller31

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
recently turned 50.
I am currently riding my first road bike(Trek 1.2), but also have a Schwinn hybrid.

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Nope, no meds at all, eat right(lots of veggies), and avoid sugar.

A bit, but don't like to admit it, and am determined to stay as fit as possible to stay as fast as possible.

About 2.5 years now as an adult, as a child and teen, used bike as a means of transport, but gave it up when I started driving. kept in shape though via other sports(baseball,softball,football,golf,kids,etc..)

I do long(50+ miles w/group) on saturdays, but do 15-25 miles during the week.

I ride as often as the weather and schedule allows, maybe everyday of the week, but may be only 2 days. cycling is my primary means of exercise, but if the weather's bad, I'll go to the gym.
Old 04-05-14, 09:16 PM
jimincalif

Bikes: '96 Trek 850, '08 Specialized Roubaix Comp, '18 Niner RLT RDO

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 83 Posts
Hello. Just got back to riding after 40 years, kids, etc. Started in September '13.

Please tell us your age.

Just turned 56

Ride an '08 Specialized Roubaix. also have an older Trek 850 mtb (no suspension)

A multi-vitamin. Been trying glucosamine

I'm now riding as much as I ever did back in the day, think I might be a little better on hills than I was. But it's not all pain-free like it was 40 years ago!

Casually with the kids when they were growing up until last year.

Ride with BCI, rides of 35-45 miles. Shorter rides 6-18 miles during the week. Worked up to and did my first metric century last month. Had a blast.

2-4 times per week. On track to do 3K miles in '14.
Old 04-28-14, 07:46 AM
sirupate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1974 Raleigh Competition MkII and Univega Alpina Pro. I'd sort of like to get a new road bike for my birthday next December.

A daily multi-vitamin and a "crap load" of other supplements like glucosamine, fish oil, vit. D, etc.

I don't have boundless energy like I did in my 20's. As others have said, I'm trying to speed up now. Even though I have always been a gym member, 36 years of office work takes a toll.

Did some distance riding as a young teen. Have ridden off and on for some years. My 23 year old son has gotten me back to cycling after he took it up last year. He's difficult to keep up with though.

Well, besides my spinning classes, a weekend road ride. The season just began (for me) and I've gotten in three 30-mile rides on consecutive weekends. I hope to grow the miles all season long.

See #5 above. Have no idea on annual miles yet.

If you haven't already, perhaps you might indicate your age. It helps others to see that folks 50+ do great things.[/QUOTE]

I'm headed towards 59 years old and hopefully, retirement in about a year. I'm looking forward to an active retirement, assuming my health holds up.
Old 04-29-14, 05:24 PM
jskash

Bikes: 2021 Specialized Sirrus 6 and 2018 Giant Escape Disc

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 26 Posts

I ride a Giant Cypress hybrid.

Centrum Silver, Vit. C, baby aspirin, flax seed oil pills

This is the best shape I have ever been in, so I have not slowed down at all.

I rode a bike to school all through junior high and some of high school. I did not ride again until I was 30 and rode a bike a couple of miles to work for two years. I had not touched a bike again since about two years go.

I ride daily between 12 and 17 miles. My neighborhood has bike lanes and bike paths, both of which I ride on daily.

Pretty much every day. I am on pace to go over 4,000 this year.

If you haven't already, perhaps you might indicate your age. It helps others to see that folks 50+ do great things.

Last edited by jskash; 05-13-14 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-11-14, 06:15 PM
katydid
katydid

Bikes: Trek

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Am a newbie to this type of forum so be patient with me I am 50 yr old female, ride about 40 miles on trails in a day. I enjoy the outdoors, ride a Trek Dual Sport. I believe that the bike is a mountain bike frame, road gearing and road tires. I am short (5'1"... so a 14 inch frame) .I love to kayak, used to run a lot but broke my hip a few years back as well as a tib/fib fracture so the doctor told me to stop running and take up the biking or swimming... I hate cold water so the biking was a GO! I am looking to keep active as well as meet folks that enjoy riding and seeing new sites...ie restaurants, historical places, breweries, you name it! I do have a question for anyone who knows a bit about aging and biking.... I have noticed that since I began a BP med I struggle to keep up and seem very tired after my rides. I don't know if its just age, the meds, or if I need a supplement beyond a Multi-Vitamin. I am not into the endurance or racing, I just love the outdoors and being active... so maybe this normal for me now?? Any suggestions?
Old 05-12-14, 07:50 AM
ctpres

Location: Creede CO in summer & Okeechobee, FL or TX Gulf Coast in winter

Bikes: Zenetto Stealth road bike & Sundeal M7 MTN bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by katydid
Am a newbie to this type of forum so be patient with me I am 50 yr old female, ride about 40 miles on trails in a day. I enjoy the outdoors, ride a Trek Dual Sport. I believe that the bike is a mountain bike frame, road gearing and road tires. I am short (5'1"... so a 14 inch frame) .I love to kayak, used to run a lot but broke my hip a few years back as well as a tib/fib fracture so the doctor told me to stop running and take up the biking or swimming... I hate cold water so the biking was a GO! I am looking to keep active as well as meet folks that enjoy riding and seeing new sites...ie restaurants, historical places, breweries, you name it! I do have a question for anyone who knows a bit about aging and biking.... I have noticed that since I began a BP med I struggle to keep up and seem very tired after my rides. I don't know if its just age, the meds, or if I need a supplement beyond a Multi-Vitamin. I am not into the endurance or racing, I just love the outdoors and being active... so maybe this normal for me now?? Any suggestions?
I just got off a BP med and results were fantastic. Avg up over 1 mph in less than 24 hours. Bet if you keep at it on the bike doc will take you off.
Old 05-16-14, 01:26 PM
Journeyman

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Riding over 50

Hello, I ride in South Kansas City - Kansas. 53 years old and I average about 2,000 miles per year on my road bikes. Have been riding for 10+ years. Ride a 2006 Cannondale, Trek 2300 and my favorite a steel framed Waterford. Not taking any supplements but I am considering some changes to include more vitamins and anything that gives me more energy to ride.
Old 06-02-14, 02:30 PM
MikeD1

Bikes: Trek Madone 5.2, Kona Dew, Centurion Dave Scott Ironman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi all, thought I'd add myself to this fine group

Had a 28 yr old Cannondale mountain bike that was in great shape. Got stolen in November, bought a Kona Dew Hybrid. It's a great bike. Probably put about 80mi/week on it so far. Just moved back up to Wisconsin after winter in Florida and took my 1986 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman out of storage. Put new rubber on, cables, tape, etc overall cleanup and tune up. Bought new Shimano tri-shoes. It is FAST compared to what I'd been riding. BUT, the old back gets tight much quicker from such long and low reach.

No, I have in the past. Now we just try to eat real well. Tons of veggies and fruits very little processed food of any kind. Lots of seafood and some meat . . .

Well sure. I'll turn 60 in a month and I started training for a Sprint Tri about 3 months ago. Coming up this next Sunday. I'm not nearly as fast running or riding as I was in my mid 30s. However, I'm faster than I've been since then because I'm working at it. Actually getting faster by the week pretty much.

Raced USCF cat 3 back in the early 70s. Did triathlons in mid-late 80s. Ridden recreationally since then until also starting to train for Tri about 3 months ago. I love all kinds of biking.

A lot of rides of 12-40 miles, maybe 1/3 of them with my wife. Occasionally with friends. Short errand rides to avoid car use. And lately, more serious training rides at harder pace and including some climbing.

Nearly daily including the short 2-6 mile errand rides. But averaging 3-4 times /weekly for rides of 10-40+miles each. Probably will do at least 4000 mi this year. But previous years were probably less than 1000 miles. Retired approx 2 years ago and have a lot more time to ride now!
Old 06-03-14, 07:55 PM
scopinusa

Bikes: 87 Master Ironman; 87 Expert Miami,'88 Peugeot Canyon Express, '87 Raleigh Elkhorn

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greetings!

At the risk of sounding average: 64 YO. 87 Centurion Ironman Dave Scott Expert Miami; 85 Raleigh Elkhorn Mountain Tour (W/1.5" Conti's); 88 Peugeot Canyon Express (Salmon sparkle) and a various few other vintage rides.
I take one aspirin per day. Eat lots of fruits, veggies, fish, some chicken, beef and very little pork (bacon for a treat sometimes). BTW, (this is important) I am still running on a piece of Rubarb pie my grandma "instructed" me to eat when I was 5 YO. She said It would provide energy for life. I've had the runs; well, I mean, have been running ever since!

I feel about the same as I did at 20. Probably delusional. I ride for daily recreation; just love cycling. Average 12-15 mph. Will do some intervals of 18-20 when the terrain and wind allow. It all depends on energy levels. They can vary considerably day to day. Never really worry about time or speed; I just enjoy the ride. Stop for coffee, ice cream, hey it's about fun. Rides average 20-35 miles per day. I get frisky every few weeks and do 50 to 100. Every few years I try to do a touring ride through Northern AZ for a week or so. Annual average is above 10,000.

Biking since early childhood. Same as many; less riding during family/work years. Used to race European cars and dirt midgets as a young adult. Expensive and time consuming. Actually more work than fun. (Can you say "dirty fingernails"?). Cycling has never been expensive (all things relative) and always fun.

Anyway, If you're in the Phoenix area, maybe we can do a ride or two. I ride very conservatively with others. I usually ride our canal system. No traffic crossings to speak of; clean, quiet, just roll. Over 100 miles of canal to ride in Phoenix metro area. Just roll and laugh!!
Old 06-08-14, 07:09 PM
RamahX

Bikes: Lemond Buenos Aires

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My age: 50, turn 51 in two months. Empty nesters, retired vet, wife is a vet, and all our kids are/were active duty military. Grandfather now...
1. What type of bike?
'01 Lemond Buenos Aires

BP, Zocor, and multi-vitamin. Prolly should do more supplements

I love riding and aim to keep on keepin on, although things physically have changed now... so adjusting.

Started riding mtb in Kodiak, Ak whilst in the Coast Guard back in 93, then after a couple years stopped. Started again on road after heart surgery in '05. Stopped in '09 after retiring home to GA and was tired of the constant cat calls and a few violent threat/encounters with rednecks who hate roadies and sold EVERYTHING. Picked it back up last week when I bought my latest dream bike. Live in a safer area - either that or Dahlonega just has more roadies and the locals leave me alone.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
Road only, back can't take anymore spills on mtb. Love it when I'm dialed in and can just ride for miles and miles.

Riding every other day, maybe starting every day. Aim to get up to over 20 miles/day and/or more.

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
None, this is the first exercise I've really done in years. Liquidated some assets to get this bike and gear, it was either keep the assetts and rot, or do what I love and get in great shape.
Old 06-14-14, 07:42 PM
1986raleigh

Bikes: '86 Raleigh marathon, '09 Fuji newest 4.0, 2001 Cannondale R600

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
52 yrs old, riding after I started having to much hip and back pain from running all the time, 4k miles since I got my first bike a1986 Raleigh in Nov 2011, road bike only, multi vitamins and glucosamine chondroitin daily.I try to ride minimum for days a week, unusually fifteen mile loop on lunch with some longer weekend rides. I also do a little weights and stadium stairs and obstacles course. I've always been active and sure it allowed down but I tell myself pain is proof I'm still fighting.

Best advise for any one stretch daily, keep tendons loose.
Old 06-14-14, 08:08 PM
notabikerchick

Bikes: Raleigh Detour

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My age: 50, I'll be 51 in October.

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride? - not sure yet, I'm looking at getting a bike but I'm not sure what to get. I went to Erik's Bike Shop to figure out what size/type of bike to get, found one that looks nice, but it's around $500. Since I'm not made of money I'd like to spend as little as possible so I'm weighing my options.

A multivitamin, & a few months ago I started taking a joint supplement.

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any? - I've actually become more active in recent years. When I was married I had gained a bunch of weight from having 2 kids, eating a lot of fast food, etc. In the last couple years I've lost some weight & have been more active than I used to be.

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life? - I rode a bike "some" as a kid/teen, hardly ever as an adult.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides. - None at the moment. If/when I get a bike I'm guessing once a week or so just around my neighborhood? Not really sure since I live in an apt. & I think it makes it a little harder than when I lived in a house.

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage? - See above.
Old 06-17-14, 04:58 AM
MarioT

Bikes: 1998 Trek 8000SL, 2013 Madone 3.1, 2016 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My age: 50, today!

I bought a new 1998 Trek 8000SL in January 1999. I've ridden that bike on bike paths with semi-slick tires, downhill with Michelin Hot S tires, and everything in between. Actually rode a century on it a few years back. It's still going strong after about 14000 kms, even though the only original part on it now is the frame. lol.
My new addition is a 2013 Trek Madone 3.1 that I purchased new last September on sale. (Always buy leftover inventory... such deals to be had.) I switched a couple components on it already. Love this bike!!

I take multi-vitamins and also Ubiquinol.

I think I have slowed down, but then again, I used to feel worse after a ride that I have lately. The lower back used to burn so bad I thought I was going to have to abandon the sport. A trip to my Osteopath and some good stretching routines later and that is much, much better. I also used to get effort induce asthma. Not anymore. So yeah, I've slowed down, but I enjoy the sport more. Also, getting the road bike has allowed me to increase my average speed without any extra effort, so BONUS! lol

I've been biking my whole life. Got into biking much more in 1999 and have seen years with a lot of riding (3300 kms in one summer) and some with almost none. I'm recently separated and now able to ride more often and for longer rides, so already over 700 kms this year.

I ride my 8000 on bike paths and single track mostly now. Cross country trails are harder to find locally. Although since today is my birthday, I took the day off work and I'm going to Kingdom Trails in Vermont!
I ride my Madone on the road of course, trying to get some longer rides in so I can shoot for a century later this summer.

I bike as often as possible, without turning it into a chore. I still look forward to getting on the saddle and heading off somewhere... anywhere.

Glad to be part of the forum!!
Old 06-17-14, 05:23 AM
linnefaulk

Bikes: 1990 Trek 820, 1995 Trek 1220

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Happy Birthday MarioT!

I still have 6 months left until I am 50 but I thought I'd join early since I haven't ridden in years.
Old 06-27-14, 06:58 PM
beicio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi! I'm age 69 and resumed cycling this spring after about 2 years out of the saddle. To your other questions:

I ride a Sekine 10 speed, purchased new in 1974. It has a butted, Cro-Mo steel, lugged frame with all Al alloy components except the seatpost and freewheel and weighs 26lb, relatively light in an age when the 40+lb Schwinn Varsity was popular. (Sekine was a Japanese bike built in Canada to circumvent high Canadian import duty.) As a backup, I have my Wife's mixte frame Fontan (French), purchased at the same time as mine, which she hasn't ridden in decades.

I take a handful of vitamins at my Wife's urging - it's easier to take them than to argue their need. And then there are the BP meds.

My cycling has definitely slowed since I stopped two+ years ago when I would regularly maintain 18+ mph average over 20mi, It's now closer to 16mph, but I'm gradually building.

My biking has been sporadic since my only adult bike purchase in '74; usually short periods of activity followed by longer periods of sloth. My previous active period was probably the longest and lasted about 5 years until my frustrations with repairing an old bike got the better of me. As I get stronger and begin to break things again I hope I can avoid repeating the cycle (no pun intended), but the cost of bikes today gives me pause. I'm also reaching an age where the bike may not be the only thing that breaks.

Predominantly fitness rides under 30mi and the occasional and shorter "rec" ride.

About 3 times per week totaling 60-70mi. I have an indoor "spinner" bike for bad weather.

7. Do you do any other physical activities?

A herniated lumbar disc and surgery more than a decade ago has limited other strenuous physical pursuits, at least those that involve lifting. I do physical therapy stretches every morning to "reboot" my spine and various strength exercises, including a set of 70-75 push-ups (I managed 80 this morning - a personal best for a single set!)

I look forward to tomorrow morning's ride................
Old 06-27-14, 09:07 PM
notabikerchick

Bikes: Raleigh Detour

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Updated:
My age: 50, I'll be 51 in October.

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride? I just bought a 2012 Raleigh Detour 4.5 step-through bike from a used sporting goods store.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides. - I've only been on 2 bike rides this week since getting my bike, first around 4 miles & then around 6, trying to see what I can handle since it's been so long since I've ridden a bike. Next step is getting a carrier for my car & taking a bike repair class from my local bike shop, so I can bike anywhere & feel like I might actually know what to do if I have a flat or a problem on a ride, since right now I feel clueless.

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage? - See above.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.