Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Bruce Gordon Cycles Continues

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-20, 10:20 PM
bgcycles 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is David di Falco, and my wife Tanya and I are now operating Bruce Gordon Cycles.

I started cycling as my primary transportation in 1976 and began working in a bike shop in 1978. Eventually I wanted more creative expression, so in 1991 I enrolled in a frame building class with Albert Eisentraut. When I graduated Albert suggested I look up his former student, Bruce Gordon, and in 1992 Bruce hired me. I was his only employee for the 11 years I was there. We built a lot more than bike frames and racks; we collaborated on numerous fun projects and it was an experience like no other. Bruce and I maintained our friendship after I left to start my own business.

We are happy to be continuing the online store selling the tires and accessories that Bruce designed.

David

Last edited by bgcycles; 01-03-20 at 10:54 AM.
Likes For bgcycles:
Old 01-03-20, 12:01 AM
bpcyclist

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
Liked 364 Times in 227 Posts
Those are some nice looking bicycles. Where are you guys based?
Old 01-03-20, 10:51 AM
bgcycles 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Thank you, we agree, Bruce made beautiful bicycles. We're based in Petaluma, CA, but Bruce passed away, so is no longer making bikes. The tires will continue to be made, though, and sold through the online store - brucegordoncycles.bigcartel.com

Last edited by bgcycles; 01-03-20 at 11:55 AM.