Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

SRAM i-motion 3 Speed

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

SRAM i-motion 3 Speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-07, 06:33 AM
ThinLine

Bikes: Pedal Force RS2, Canyon, Basso, Tommaso, Rock Racing, Schwinn, SWOBO, Trek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
SRAM i-motion 3 Speed

I have a SWOBO Otis 3 speed with a SRAM i-motion. I was out riding and the whole rear hub system fell apart. I put it back together by the book as if I had a rear flat and now I only have first gear with no coaster brake. Second gear locks up. Third gear locks up. No pedaling forward, No coaster brake.

Any thoughts?
Thank You
Old 01-24-08, 07:31 PM
3speedcliff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Thinline,
I'm not sure about this hub but have you checked the cable adjustment and function? Sram has technical manuals that describe how the assemble the mechanism. To be honest I am considering one of these hubs but saw your post and wanted to see if you've resolved it. When you say the whole hub fell apart was it just the shifting part of the entire hub?
Thanks