Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Singletrack Fun !

Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Singletrack Fun !

Old 10-12-19, 04:28 PM
ZIPP2001
Life Is Good

Bikes: Zipp2001 Carbon Belt Drive SS, Kestrel RT900SL, Kestrel KM40 Airfoil 1x10, Orbea Occam H30, Trek Stache 5 29 Plus, Giant Yukon 2 Fat Bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 867 Times in 443 Posts
Singletrack Fun !

Fall is in full swing and we have had some rain the last 5 days which makes for some singletrack fun. The trails are softer and slower and with the leaves falling and hiding some of the roots it can add to the fun. So I went out for a tad over 3 hours to play, how can you not have fun out here.
Likes For ZIPP2001:
Old 10-13-19, 05:33 AM
spinconn

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 23 Posts
Thanks, I enjoyed that.

I am new to mountain biking and would like to know how you rate those trail sections as to difficulty and technicality. My local trail is not rated and it looks similar and I have wondered how mine would be rated.
Likes For spinconn:
Old 10-13-19, 05:49 PM
ab_antiquo
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 17 Posts
Originally Posted by spinconn
Thanks, I enjoyed that.

I am new to mountain biking and would like to know how you rate those trail sections as to difficulty and technicality. My local trail is not rated and it looks similar and I have wondered how mine would be rated.
Green.
Likes For ab_antiquo:
Old 10-13-19, 06:47 PM
ZIPP2001
Life Is Good

Bikes: Zipp2001 Carbon Belt Drive SS, Kestrel RT900SL, Kestrel KM40 Airfoil 1x10, Orbea Occam H30, Trek Stache 5 29 Plus, Giant Yukon 2 Fat Bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 867 Times in 443 Posts
Originally Posted by spinconn
Thanks, I enjoyed that.

It would be rated Green, what made it a little tricky was that the leaf coverage and wet roots from 5 days of off and on rain just added to the fun.
Old 10-14-19, 06:40 AM
spinconn

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 23 Posts
Thanks guys.