Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Trek 520 Multitrack bicycle with 17 inch frame

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-20, 02:51 PM
OldRed
Bike To It

Bikes: Trek Pilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Old Red: Per user guidelines that you agreed to when you registered:Solicitation

Please refrain from using Bike Forums to promote your "crowdfunding campaign" (kickstarter/indiegogo), commercial services/website, or to advertise items for sale. If you are a Premium Member (Titanium or Red Star), you may attach a short link to your own blog or personal site within your profile or signature to your market items in our marketplace forums here (private sales only, no ebay auctions or online storefronts), or to a noncommercial website that you specifically own. Free members are not allowed sig links for their sites.

Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 03-14-20 at 08:31 PM.
Old 03-14-20, 03:41 PM
Korina
Happy banana slug

Location: Arcata, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way

Bikes: 1984 Araya MB 261, 1992 Specialized Rockhopper Sport, 1993 Hard Rock Ultra, 1994 Trek Multitrack 750, 1995 Trek Singletrack 930

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked 1,527 Times in 915 Posts
Pretty bike. Do you have any more pics? I ask because when I squint it looks like 720 on the top tube, and maybe a word starting with M. If it is, it's not a bad bike, it's a great bike, but not what you're calling it.
Old 03-14-20, 03:49 PM
Olefeller77 

Bikes: Trek Marlin 6 29r - Scattanti road bike w carbon fork - Trek 6500 - Univega Alpina 503 - Specialized Sworks M4 made in USA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 57 Posts
Strange post . I'm reading that the OP wishes someone to buy the bike. No price or contact listed . I agree that it looks to be a 720.
Old 03-14-20, 08:42 PM
Hudson308 
Mr. Anachronism

Bikes: fillet-brazed Chicago Schwinns, and some other stuff

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked 256 Times in 165 Posts
Trek never made a 520 Multitrack.