Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Great Bike Shorts, Great Price

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-20, 09:42 PM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts

On the recommendation of "Canklecat" I bought a pair of Przewalski 4D Bike Shorts because he said it has the most comfortable pad he has ever worn and that was my major complaint. They arrived today and took the first ride with them and they have a good fabric, good compression, a good fit and a very comfortable pad that you don't even notice when you are riding. They have a nice traditional look being all black with an understated "Przewalski" written down the right leg, nothing flashy. These are very good shorts on their own but they are great shorts for the price. These are only $27.99 on Amazon. They are not a compromise. I would compare them to any $80 shorts out there from any manufacturer and there is nothing that compares to them in their own price range.

Now the pad is thick, but you do not notice it and it keeps you comfortable in the saddle. The only other thing is the legs do ride up a little bit. I do not know why. They have a 21/2" leg ban and those little silicone grippers. Other then that they are great. Just take 4" off of your waiste measurement and apply it to the sizing chart. They run a little big. The best part about it is you can't go wrong. You get them under Amazon Prime and if you don't like them,notify Amazo of return, they EMail you a Holygram,you bring that and the shorts to a UPS store,they package it and return ship it for free and you get your money back in out 6-7 business days. I bought the wrong size and had to do just that. Give them a try,you can't go wrong...Thanks,mjac
Likes For mjac: