Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Dura Ace 9 Speed Brifters

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Old 12-18-20, 02:30 PM
Refresco
Steel=Real, Real≠Steel

Bikes: Waterford Rando, Mondia City Slicker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Used, a few scratches and one ding from when the bike went down. Shift perfectly, hoods have wear but they seem to be holding up really well. I don't sweat a lot and they lived inside primarily so I'm optimistic they have PLENTY of life left. Real good looking shifters before they got too big.

I have the matching rear derailleur in killer shape (the front derailleur is in use to perfectly shift a 28-46 crankset and aren't inclined to sell..) for an extra $75

$250 for the shifter set shipped, rear derailleur adds $75

Old 02-24-21, 10:45 AM
klasse

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 13 Posts
RD looks just like my 10sp RD, but you say it's 9 speed? Can you please post more photos of the shifters? thanks.
Old 02-28-21, 04:53 PM
Andrew R Stewart 

Bikes: Stewart S&S coupled sport tourer, Stewart Sunday light, Stewart Commuting, Stewart Touring, Co Motion Tandem, Stewart 3-Spd, Stewart Track, Fuji Finest, Mongoose Tomac ATB, GT Bravado ATB, JCP Folder, Stewart 650B ATB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4191 Post(s)
Liked 3,835 Times in 2,293 Posts
Shimano has part numbers on pretty much all it's components. On the rear der this is usually found on the inner parallelogram plate's outer surface, between the pivots. Or more simply take the view in the photo and look at the backside. One model number solves a lot of questions. On the shifters it's found on the plastic body right next to the bar clamp. The hood has to be rolled up a touch to see it. Look at both shifters as some years there were two front versions, x2 and x3. Andy