Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

SunRace CSRZ800 road 11-34 on 10sp hub?

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-24, 08:34 AM
Lasue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Hi! I have googled a bunch but not found the answer. Anyone know if the SunRace CSRZ800 Road 11-34 cassette for 12 sp will fit on an HG 10sp hub or will it only fit on an 11sp hub like the SHIMANO 105 CS-R7100 12-FACH 11-34?

Wondering because I am trying various things out with a SRAM AXS Force drivetrain and read somewhere that the above mentioned 2 cassettes will work with a shimano 12sp chain and an AXS drivetrain and have the advantage that they fit on shimano HG hubs, albeit the 105 cassette fits only on the 11sp hub. I have a wheelset here with a 10sp hub laying around so was hoping that the Sunrace might work on it like their MTB cassettes do.

Thanks!