Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Grad Student - Cycling Research

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-20, 02:04 PM
FightingIrish

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Grad Student - Cycling Research

Hi Everyone! I am a graduate student in the ESTEEM program at the University of Notre Dame. As part of my capstone project research, I am looking to understand the cycling community, and identify where the cycling industry can improve and where there are areas to innovate. If you have about 15 minutes to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take my survey, posted in the comments below. Additionally, all data collected is confidential and is analyzed in bulk. Thank you in advance for your help!
Old 08-14-20, 02:09 PM
FightingIrish

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I guess I am not allowed to post URL's until I make some more posts, so stay tuned

Edit: Here is the link - bmcnabb.typeform.com/to/bm3sqLZn

Last edited by FightingIrish; 08-16-20 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Adding Link
Old 08-15-20, 06:04 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3657 Post(s)
Liked 5,393 Times in 2,738 Posts
If you'll type it w/o the https someone will post the link for you if it isn't spam.
Likes For shelbyfv:
Old 08-15-20, 06:46 AM
Garfield Cat

Bikes: Cervelo Prodigy

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked 87 Times in 67 Posts
You might go to the electric bikes forum to see what's going on there. It may be that the electric bike sector has a very high rate of growth. That means more chances for innovation.

The buyers of electric bikes, who are they? How to capture more of the market for those who already ride a standard mechanical bike.

More specifically, the road bike riders who typically take a dim view of electric bikes. Until when? Until there's that little motor hidden somewhere that some of the professional riders were accused of using. That little motor is the difference on long ascents where attacks typically are staged. Road riders like to push their bodies and pretend they're professionals.
Old 08-18-20, 05:42 PM
skier

Bikes: Performer X-Low, Catrike Trail, Windcheetah Club Sport, HPV Grasshopper, FAW+ Velomobile (under construction)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 40 Times in 17 Posts
You do realize the "how much did you spend on ..." is going to be really skewed getting responses from those on a cycling forum?
Old 01-11-21, 06:11 PM
rumble b

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
FYI - The survey is no longer accepting responses.