Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Strava achievements

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Strava achievements

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-19, 03:20 PM
bonsai171

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 70 Posts
Strava achievements

Anyone know of a way to see a list of Strava achievements by when they were achieved? Would like to use this data to change up my riding a bit.

Dave
Old 11-21-19, 03:29 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
Liked 4,512 Times in 3,354 Posts

If you right click on your profile pic, top right.
Then select "open link in a new tab".

There are a few options like a list of your KOMs. Oof, it looks like a couple of mine were stolen.

I haven't seen a list of PRs, etc, other than going to each segment.
Old 11-21-19, 04:56 PM
MattTheHat 

Bikes: 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL, 2020 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Liked 4,035 Times in 1,429 Posts
Veloviewer can help with that. After you connect it to Strava and import your rides, there is a "Segments" tab with a grid view that you can sort by segment placement, date of change, and any number of other metrics. It also allows you to sort by how many times you've ridden the segments.
Old 11-21-19, 09:54 PM
bonsai171

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
Liked 90 Times in 70 Posts
Originally Posted by MattTheHat
Veloviewer can help with that. After you connect it to Strava and import your rides, there is a "Segments" tab with a grid view that you can sort by segment placement, date of change, and any number of other metrics. It also allows you to sort by how many times you've ridden the segments.
This is so cool! (and will only fuel my data obsession They have average speed by bike. I love it. Just scanned thru some of the data.

This is pretty awesome.

Dave
Likes For bonsai171:
Old 11-22-19, 01:14 AM
MattTheHat 

Bikes: 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL, 2020 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Liked 4,035 Times in 1,429 Posts
Originally Posted by bonsai171
This is so cool! (and will only fuel my data obsession They have average speed by bike. I love it. Just scanned thru some of the data.

This is pretty awesome.

Dave
Yeah, there’s a huge amount of data there. It also shows average climbing per ride per bike, which is interesting to consider along with the speed per bike. Lots and lots of other cool data on the various tabs, some of which I don’t even understand.
Old 11-22-19, 01:15 PM
TheDudeIsHere

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 276 Times in 161 Posts
I like to look up the history of each segment on Strava. Click on the segment, click on complete leaderboard, click on my results.

Or click on people I am following. Pretty cool stuff.

Once you find the ride, click on the date and it will take you to that day and ride. I like to look back at times as it shows all the info on that ride.

SCROLL DOWN THRU THE RIDE................CLICK ON SEGMENT..........NEW SCREEEN OPENS UP "VIEW FULL LEADERBOARD"

CLICK ON FULL LEADERBOARD THEN NEW PAGE OPENS. TO THE LEFT OF THE PAGE IS THIS MENU. CLICK ON MY RESULTS OR PEOPLE I AM FOLLOWING TO COMPARE INFO.

ONCE YOU CLICK ON THAT, THIS WILL OPEN WITH YOUR RESULTS, YOUR HISTORY OF THAT SEGMENT..CLICK ON THE BLUE DATE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THAT RIDE SO YOU CAN VIEW THE RIDE AND INFO FOR THAT DATE AND RIDE.

THEY GREY AREA, TO COMPARE AGES AND WEIGHT CLASSES, ONE MUS BE A PAID MEMBER. I DID IT FOR A FEW YEARS OUT OF APPRECIATION FOR THE SITE BUT IT GOT OLD AND I GOT CHEAP HAHA!