Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

Best Place to Start a Tour Log?

Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

Best Place to Start a Tour Log?

Old 02-23-17, 03:15 AM
Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
I wish Bikeforums had a blog feature like some other forums do.
Old 02-23-17, 08:01 AM
mdilthey

Bikes: Nature Boy 853 Disc, Pugsley SS

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by NeilGunton
If you want to talk about transparency, how about being open about the fact that you have an axe to grind given our previous interactions here. Unfortunately you went back and deleted your posts, so it's not possible in retrospect for people to see the enmity which you have previously expressed (and obviously still harbor). Generally the model here seems to be to disparage me at any opportunity, and then if I respond you pretend that you don't care and I'm being over-sensitive. So I have two unsavory choices: I can either ignore libelous remarks, and let others define me for people who might be new to bikeforums, or else I can attempt to respond, and get labeled as whatever. I know I should just ignore the trolls, but occasionally I feel like I need to make clear that this isn't some vague, distant entity that is being casually slandered here. It's a real person.

As for transparency with my funding tactics, I don't really see how I could be any more transparent. I make support of the site entirely voluntary, so there isn't any requirement for people to pay anything in order to use any of the features. I also post the donation totals right on the front page of the site for all to see. I guess some people feel that I should only accept donations for what can be strictly interpreted as "website expenses", which would seem to devalue my own time, skill and effort running the thing to zero, but unfortunately I don't exist suspended in a vaccuum. I guess some people also resent the fact that I'm making some sort of living through running a website like crazyguyonabike, but I can't help that. I do fundraisers, and ask people for donations... if you want to help, then great, if you don't, then don't. It's pretty simple, the only people who seem to have an issue are those who, like I said, have an axe to grind. They tend to come back and try to slander me with certain characterizations that I think are both untrue and unfair - calling me "less than transparent" would be laughable if it wasn't so offensive. It's pretty funny the flack you get for running a free service.

For people who aren't aware, I am a developer who develops and runs crazyguyonabike.com: Bicycle Touring: A place for bicycle tourists and their journals. With forums, classifieds, resources, journals and articles, it has a wide range of services relevant to tourists. It was developed from scratch by me, and I have been running it solo since 2000, so over 17 years now. The site now has over 12,000 bicycle touring journals and articles, and more than 2,300,000 pics. Despite some comments here, I am actively developing the site and regularly make updates and tweaks. Unlike other websites, I don't like doing complete site redesigns every year, and the interface has remained fairly constant over the last decade. I personally like some consistency in a website - you spend time getting to know the ins and outs, and it's frustrating for the user to have that constantly changing just to satisfy the ego of some designer. I know I never like it when websites completely rewrite all their code, because it always seems to end up with crappy new versions that look flashy but don't have all the features of the old version. So my development strategy is to try to keep the main interface as constant as possible, but there have been a lot of changes under the covers as the years have passed. I am working constantly to keep the site content relevant and up to date, both in terms of blocking spammers and other abusers, and also keeping the underlying software functional. The site is backed up to multiple geographical locations and backup servers.

In terms of functionality, you can email updates to your journal, and construct route maps on-site (this uses Google's Maps API). There are far too many little features to list here, but the main function of the site is the journals, and I try to make it easy to post, and easy to read. Most people find it intuitive, though as always there are some vocal detractors who try to make it sound like the site is "old" and out of date. I consciously keep the interface simple and non-flashy, since this appeals to me personally, and it also serves to keep the site fast and responsive even on slow connections and devices. It works even on old browsers.

I have big plans to expand the site's functionality, including a site-wide map browser and revamping the 'resources' section to be more like a wiki in terms of the community being able to keep individual fact-based entries up-to-date. Beyond that, I am also developing the site code to allow me to express topics beyond bicycle touring, via sister sites called topicwise.com, townwise.com and profilewise.com.

I have been called "polarizing", and I will allow that I can be opinionated and don't beat around the bush when dealing with people who I feel are being obnoxious. I have thrown people off the site, and some of those people end up here on bikeforums, which is why you'll see the odd disparaging remark from users here whenever crazyguyonabike comes up. These comments almost always come from people who are either disgruntled former users, or else they are failed bloggers or developers who somehow resent the fact that I am independent and run my own site on my own terms and make some kind of income from it, or else they just dislike the website design and try to run it down at any opportunity. This is the price of doing business on the internet, I guess, and while I try to generally ignore it, I find it necessary sometimes to try to "correct the record" (to use a term that has become somewhat tainted recently).

Anyway, for anyone who is unfamiliar with the site, I am just a regular guy who works from home developing a website that is free for all to use, and many thousands of people have found it useful over the years, and continue to do so. Please don't take the disparaging comments from a few vindictive people as any indication of what's really going on over there. I'm a real person and generally very approachable and responsive if you have questions or problems. Given my previous experiences here on bikeforums with the previously mentioned individuals, who tend to try to derail any such discussion (and then later blame me), I'll try to leave it there.

Neil
I think this wall of text outlines pretty clearly what the issues "some vindictive people" with "axes to grind" are.

For anyone not familiar with web design or web hosting, it's very easy to make a site run smoother, gain functionality, work more intuitively, and look better without any increase in the bandwith it uses to load on slow connections. This site has gone mostly unchanged for nearly two decades because the money comes in regardless of the work that goes out. I think that's a missed opportunity for the community, that's all.

My websites and articles got to 12 million users without hardly any web programming. Numbers of users has no bearing on the work. Having servers in multiple countries is as simple as paying for a service.

So, by transparency, I mean being honest with users about how much work the website takes to run. If it's truly a 9-to-5 job, I can recommend a bunch of programmers that can do 15x the work in four weekends.

Last edited by mdilthey; 02-23-17 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-23-17, 08:08 AM
mdilthey

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
I said a bunch of things about what I actually thought about the bullying issues and the website itself last time this conversation went around, which I deleted in the interest of protecting Neil from bad press. But, I do have critiques. I don't think it's unreasonable for new users asking about platforms to know both sides of the argument.

Last edited by mdilthey; 02-23-17 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-23-17, 08:29 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18397 Post(s)
Liked 15,489 Times in 7,316 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob_E
To me, CrazyGuy has the numbers to make it the go-to place. Not as polished as some sites....But it has a lot of users, and to me, that makes it very useful.

As much as I don't like the site's aesthetics, I have to agree with the above. And I sometimes use the site for planning purposes like you do.

Just yesterday I searched CGOB journals for an obscure area in MT that I am planning to ride through in June. I had what I thought was my route all planned out and was looking for any descriptions regarding road conditions, etc. What I found instead was a page from a 2016 journal that described what looks like an amazing, alternative route between two places I had already planned to pass through, complete with a map that allowed me to map the route myself on RWGPS. As a result, I am in the process of changing my plans to include this new-found route as an alternative to what I had originally planned. To me, more options=better.
Old 02-23-17, 08:38 AM
mdilthey

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
As much as I don't like the site's aesthetics, I have to agree with the above. And I sometimes use the site for planning purposes like you do.

Just yesterday I searched CGOB journals for an obscure area in MT that I am planning to ride through in June. I had what I thought was my route all planned out and was looking for any descriptions regarding road conditions, etc. What I found instead was a page from a 2016 journal that described what looks like an amazing, alternative route between two places I had already planned to pass through, complete with a map that allowed me to map the route myself on RWGPS. As a result, I am in the process of changing my plans to include this new-found route as an alternative to what I had originally planned. To me, more options=better.
Oh yeah, no question at all, there are some AMAZING tour logs up there. The userbase itself is the best of us. There's one from a guy who bike toured up through the extreme north of Canada, I read it like five times but I can't remember his name!
Old 02-23-17, 08:42 AM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Quoted: 5764 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,404 Posts
Originally Posted by mdilthey
I said a bunch of things about what I actually thought about the bullying issues and the website itself last time this conversation went around, which I deleted in the interest of protecting Neil from bad press. But, I do have critiques. I don't think it's unreasonable for new users asking about platforms to know both sides of the argument.
As I said earlier, I don't have a dog in this fight.

But, as a neutral observer, I think you come off worse. It seems that you have some kind of bug up your ass about the site. It may not be to your taste, and could be more polished, and maybe the semantics of the word donation bother you.

However, I'm of the "If you can't say anything nice......" school, and suggest that you might post alternative site options rather than attack this one.

FWIW - I also have some issues with the word donation in this context because it carries certain implications, but other than the choice of words don't see anything wrong. In Neil's shoes I might call it a voluntary payment or something, but our language lacks a word for an optional payment to a business enterprise.

If the objection is that Neil draws personal income from the site, I feel it's strictly between him and the IRS, and I don't feel he owes anyone else an accounting or explanation. Keep in mind that plenty (most) charities likewise have paid employees living of the donations.

to Neil, best wishes. To others, post, read, make a payment if you wish, don't if you don't, or feel free to ignore it if you don't like it.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
Old 02-23-17, 08:43 AM
mdilthey

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FBinNY
As I said earlier, I don't have a dog in this fight.

But, as a neutral observer, I think you come off worse. It seems that you have some kind of bug up your ass about the site. It may not be to your taste, and could be more polished, and maybe the semantics of the word donation bother you.

However, I'm of the "If you can't say anything nice......" school, and suggest that you might post alternative site options rather than attack this one.

FWIW - I also have some issues with the word donation in this context because it carries certain implications, but other than the choice of words don't see anything wrong. In Neil's shoes I might call it a voluntary payment or something, but our language lacks a word for an optional payment to a business enterprise.

If the objection is that Neil draws personal income from the site, I feel it's strictly between him and the IRS, and I don't feel he owes anyone else an accounting or explanation. Keep in mind that plenty (most) charities likewise have paid employees living of the donations.

to Neil, best wishes. To others, post, read, make a payment if you wish, don't if you don't, or feel free to ignore it if you don't like it.
Ok, that's fair. I'll apologize and let it drop. Sorry Neil, your site is your business, not mine.
Old 02-23-17, 09:01 AM
alan s 

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1496 Post(s)
Liked 189 Times in 128 Posts
I've got nothing against CGOAB, but some of the folks who post there are a bit full of themselves. I mean, do you really need to read about someone's detailed planning months in advance? And the catchy titles are just ridiculous. If the posters just stuck more to the facts, and tried less hard to be aspiring travel writers, I would probably use it as a resource more often. I really despise the self-promoting Facebook style of many of the writers.
Old 02-23-17, 09:10 AM
cyccommute 
Mad bike riding scientist

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Quoted: 6200 Post(s)
Liked 4,201 Times in 2,357 Posts
Originally Posted by NoControl
I was wondering - If I actually decide to do a tour of any length at all, what forum/group/place would be a good place to post all my experiences and photos?
Crazy Guy on a Bike is a good site and easy to use. I would suggest, however, not to post experiences while you ride. I find that while that may give some immediacy to the experience, it's too easy to post just random thought. I write letters home every night about the day's experiences (I don't always mail them) but that makes me self edit a bit. When I get home, I then use those letters as notes for fleshing out the stories of the trip. I may, or may not, include somethings while the letters may evoke other memories that lead to better stories.

I do post somethings to Facebook while on the road which I also use for my later postings but I find those thoughts to be a bit unfinished. It's a bit like cooking, I taste as I go along and add what is needed to make the meal better. But the early tastings can be a bit off.
Gold Fever Three days of dirt in Colorado
Pokin' around the Poconos A cold ride around Lake Erie
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Solo Without Pie. The search for pie in the Midwest.
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Old 02-23-17, 09:24 AM
cyccommute 

Bikes: Some silver ones, a red one, a black and orange one, and a few titanium ones

Originally Posted by alan s
I've got nothing against CGOAB, but some of the folks who post there are a bit full of themselves. I mean, do you really need to read about someone's detailed planning months in advance? And the catchy titles are just ridiculous. If the posters just stuck more to the facts, and tried less hard to be aspiring travel writers, I would probably use it as a resource more often. I really despise the self-promoting Facebook style of many of the writers.
I'm not sure I get itYou want "just the facts" but don't want someone's detailed planning. You don't want the flavor of the trip but you want all the ingredients but don't want the planning. How does that work?

Frankly, I state up front in my posts over there that I won't give you all the planning. I won't give you all the details of my bike or my gear or my routing or etc because I find those to be the least useful parts of bicycle touring. Everyone does touring a bit differently.

Personally, I'd rather read about the area from a travel perspective. I don't need to know that someone rode X bike with X tent and X sleeping bag and X panniers and ate X food. But if that same someone tells me about a cool little museum or obscure sight to see that only bicyclists know about or about a great little restaurant, it makes me want to see it for myself. That's the way that I write about my travels over there.
Dinosaurs in Colorado A mountain bike guide to the Purgatory Canyon dinosaur trackway
Picking the Scablands. Washington and Oregon, 2005. Pie and spiders on the Columbia River!

Old 02-23-17, 09:36 AM
alan s 

Originally Posted by cyccommute
I'm not sure I get itYou want "just the facts" but don't want someone's detailed planning. You don't want the flavor of the trip but you want all the ingredients but don't want the planning. How does that work?

Frankly, I state up front in my posts over there that I won't give you all the planning. I won't give you all the details of my bike or my gear or my routing or etc because I find those to be the least useful parts of bicycle touring. Everyone does touring a bit differently.

Personally, I'd rather read about the area from a travel perspective. I don't need to know that someone rode X bike with X tent and X sleeping bag and X panniers and ate X food. But if that same someone tells me about a cool little museum or obscure sight to see that only bicyclists know about or about a great little restaurant, it makes me want to see it for myself. That's the way that I write about my travels over there.
Actually, you do get it.
Old 02-23-17, 10:14 AM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
I would just say there is a difference between using a site to research future rides and posting your own journal there, no matter which site that is (and at least a couple have been discussed here. I feel the same way about FBook and bike forums where I just post summaries and links to my website. Just because you read about something on a website doesn't mean you are obligated to post your own content there. I use google maps but turn of my GPS data as I don't think they need to know where I am. It's 2017 and this is the internet.

People are different though. Some don't care as much and just see it as a report and file it which is fine. Different strokes. but, as Max says, its pretty darn easy and cheap to own your own website these days. I guess the big question is whether you want a place that you own that you can refer others to, or a just a place where random people read it without your input. For me, what I produce represents me so I want control of it, even if fewer people see it. I have no bone to pick with Neil about his site but I sure notice he wants to have complete control over his product too. Which to me seems only what I want as well.

Last edited by Happy Feet; 02-23-17 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-23-17, 10:34 AM
Rob_E

Bikes: Downtube 8H, Surly Troll

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 21 Posts
And what I like about CGOAB is that you get plenty of all kinds of travel logs. Sometimes I look up someone's journal because they're passing through an area I'm interested in, but find I like their writing style, and end up reading their other trips as well. Sometimes what I want is the planning. Yes, some people are more detailed than what I might want, and I'm sure some people find some of the journals I read too focused on the minutia of how the tour got done, but that's why I like the site: There's a lot out there. Don't like it? Move on to the next. For my part, I have way more time to plan than I do to ride, unfortunately, so reading about planning is something I sometimes enjoy because that's stuff I can put into practice without waiting for the next block of vacation time. And sometimes when I'm looking for information, and not entertainment, being bland and detail oriented is just what I want.

In addition to looking at routes and experience in specific areas, I also like searching CGOAB for equipment options. Think you'll run out of hanging options if you try and hammock-camp in a certain area? Find someone who tried it. Wondering if bike X will do the job? Someone's probably tried it. Sometimes I'll flip through pages and pages of photos internally shouting, "Could you at least once mention what tent that is?" Once I read an author's journals for the sole reason that he was doing all of his riding on a 50 year-old cruiser with a kick back hub.

I've read some really bland journals just to see how someone's equipment held up, and I'm glad they kept those journals. And I've read some really interesting journals about trips that I have no interest in taking myself, and I'm glad they kept those journals as well.

But, back to the OP, I don't think of the kinds of other journals on Crazy Guy as a plus or minus for whether I put my own journal there. I think you decide if you're comfortable with the platform, decide if your tour is going fall within Neil's guidelines, and go from there. Presumably you've already decided to journal your trip, even if not everyone will be captivated by it.

Also, I don't think Neil prevents you from duplicating your Journal elsewhere, but he does have some guideline on this, so that's worth looking into. But I do think it's possible to be part of the CGOAB experience while still keeping a version over which you have complete control. It's just a little more work than doing one or the other.
Old 02-23-17, 10:37 AM
pdlamb

Bikes: Fuji Touring, Novara Randonee

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 2594 Post(s)
Liked 1,922 Times in 1,206 Posts
From another "disgruntled former user:"

The best advice I didn't follow was roughly, "Post your journal to CGOAB, but don't participate in the forums." It really is set up to encourage bike touring blogging with a good selection of fields to fill in (e.g. date, mileage, title), a nice story-telling flow that's more challenging to duplicate in other sites, and reasonable facilities for uploading pictures.

Originally Posted by mdilthey
I think this wall of text outlines pretty clearly what the issues "some vindictive people" with "axes to grind" are.

And this is the downside of the forums. A short note on this forum with a reasonable complaint about the lack of development of crazyguy gets a seven paragraph diatribe. Disagree with the proprietor, you may get banned. Offend him, even inadvertently, and you'll get thrown off. For a while (I haven't followed lately), you could count on at least one significant contributor running afoul of these unposted rules and getting tossed every 6-9 months, usually in the spring and again in late summer.

So if you do decide to post a trip blog on crazyguy, make sure you have a backup. And stay off the forums.
Old 02-23-17, 10:43 AM
J.Higgins 
2-Wheeled Fool

Bikes: Surly Ogre, Brompton

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 677 Times in 457 Posts
Well since I'm the thread starter and the thread has developed into a CGOAB critique, I'll add my two cents.

I find CGOAB to be antiquated and clunky to maneuver around in. It looks weird and acts weird. It may be the number one touring website in the world, but if it had picture hosting, avatars, and generally more modern, then it would be epic. If it had all these things, this site would be a ghost town.

Mind you, these are my perceptions. Nobody needs to slap my hands for speaking my peace about it. I recognize the superiority of the info in CGOAB, but the site itself needs to be brought into the new millenium.
Old 02-23-17, 11:05 AM
Happy Feet

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2236 Post(s)
Liked 1,314 Times in 707 Posts
If it had all these things, this site would be a ghost town
Maybe not.
I choose bf, for better or worse, atm because my time is limited and i only want to participate on one forum. Here I feel the moderation is fairly even handed and impartial and the owners dont seem to be personally involved in it. That makes me feel like one voice with equal opportunity where any moderation is only limited to my violation of well established tos.

No comment on other platforms but that is what i want in a forum site.
Old 02-23-17, 11:38 AM
alan s 

Never posted on CGOAB, but it seems geared more toward those who want to write reams of uninteresting stuff. Once in a while I'll wade through one, but for the most part, only a friend or family member would be interested. BF is far more interesting, and much more interactive and free flowing, which appeals to me. If I have a specific question, it's usually answered pretty much right away here.
Old 02-23-17, 11:38 AM
DXchulo
Upgrading my engine

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I agree that it's best to just make your own site. Blogspot is free and easy to use. I'm sure there are others.

My main motivation was to show that there are alternatives to Adventure Cycling's routes. I felt like that was easiest to do with RWGPS and Strava links.
Old 02-23-17, 07:20 PM
tom cotter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I like the CGOAB journals. I find the transition from digests to telling a story with pictures makes for an improved experience . I especially like journals that give me route information, how the roads were, how safe things went. Unlike others here I find the gear list useful. IMO there are two put offs - first is political comments made by some contributors, and two, is the put down of less expensive touring bikes by some contributors. Which IMO is akin to giving bad advice. This is not an overwhelming deal killer for reading or using the site as these are not the opinions of the site. Realize the opinions are of the individual contributors.
Old 02-23-17, 08:01 PM
BigAura

Bikes: all steel stable: surly world troller, paris sport fixed, fuji ss

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked 55 Times in 33 Posts
I'm fan of Neil and CGOAB (they are the same right?).

When I got back into Bicycle Touring, after my career/child-raising hiatus, I found CGOAB to an excellent resource. I've not posted there, preferring to do-my-own-thing, BUT have donated $$$$

If you must post, and aren't do-your-own-thing-internet-savy OR totally-opposed-to-tried-and-true-old-school then then CGOAB is the way to go.
Old 02-23-17, 08:24 PM
BobG

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 81 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob_E
To me, CrazyGuy has the numbers to make it the go-to place...
I agree.

Consider crazyguyonabike to be a reference book not to be read cover to cover. As I suggested in a previous thread, it is the go to site if you are planning a trip to Elbonia and want to find out others previous experiences in Elbonia. Will I read the complete Merriam Webster dictionary? Of course not. I'll look up the single word. Will I read the complete National Electrical Code Book in it's entirety? No, I'll go to the article that concerns me. That's how Crazyguy works.

As far as format goes I find the trendy Facebook archaic in its boring graphics with two unrelated columns of random photos and posts that either disappear forever on the bottom of the page or scroll on into infinity. Blogs also drive me crazy as you have to read the most recent post first then back pedal to find out what happened before. Crazyguy (and Bike Forums) are each organized in a format that one can access any current or past forum contents or journals in an organized fashion.
Old 02-24-17, 08:01 AM
cyccommute 

Never posted on CGOAB, but it seems geared more toward those who want to write reams of uninteresting stuff. Once in a while I'll wade through one, but for the most part, only a friend or family member would be interested. BF is far more interesting, and much more interactive and free flowing, which appeals to me. If I have a specific question, it's usually answered pretty much right away here.
Again, I would disagree. If you look at the read counts, there are a whole lot more people reading the journals on CGOAB than just "friends and family". Personally, I don't have 50,000 friends or family but that's how many times one of my journals have been read.

And there is a large difference between CGOAB and the BikeForums. Although CGOAB has a forums section, it's main thrust is towards the journals. Those aren't supposed to be interactive, although there is a feature for communicating with authors.

Old 02-24-17, 08:48 AM
alan s 

Originally Posted by cyccommute
Again, I would disagree. If you look at the read counts, there are a whole lot more people reading the journals on CGOAB than just "friends and family". Personally, I don't have 50,000 friends or family but that's how many times one of my journals have been read.

And there is a large difference between CGOAB and the BikeForums. Although CGOAB has a forums section, it's main thrust is towards the journals. Those aren't supposed to be interactive, although there is a feature for communicating with authors.
Well, you have over 18,000 posts on BF, but that doesn't mean any of it is interesting or useful.
Old 02-24-17, 09:27 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Quoted: 18397 Post(s)
Liked 15,489 Times in 7,316 Posts
Old 02-24-17, 10:22 AM
alan s 

I guess some people consider this interesting. https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/...id=495077&v=11

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.