Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

xpedo pedals

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-04, 08:06 AM
some_dude
drunk_ckicken

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
xpedo pedals

Anyone have the "Xpedo" TI/Mag or TI/TI pedals? If so what are your thoughts? They are priced low and the wieght of the TI/TI is a claimed 198g. However, is quality sacrificed for low weight? Comments anyone?..gracias.
Old 09-26-04, 10:27 AM
trekkie820

Bikes: 2004 Trek 4600 SS, 2016 Cannondale Cujo 2 SS

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
There is a rider weight limit on those, so as long as you aren't too heavy, you'll be fine. If you are jumping on and off of them, I still would go with some beefier pedals.
Old 10-25-04, 01:16 PM
saichiel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi,I´m Jose Miguel from spain,I´m thinking about buy the xpado MAG/TI or Shimano 959 I like the Xpedo because look´s better and is so much light but I don´t know it´s durability,somebody know something about? other thing is the limit of 80kg , this is my weight but....is thinked for the normal jumps or manouvers in the mountain???

Thanks.
Old 10-23-05, 03:06 AM
whitemeet
whitemeet

Bikes: 2 road, 2 mountain bikes, one hybrid

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I own 2 pairs of Xpedo Mag/Ti but are on my road bikes where they work superbly. They are not, however, recommended for mountain biking due to the extreme vulnerability of the spring tension adjustment housing. You hit a rock once and forget about the pedal. I have heard the Ti/Ti has this design problem fixed but not sure myself.