Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

Bianchi Calibrati

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-10, 05:08 AM
bsastranegara

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bianchi Calibrati

Hi guys, i wanna i buy a bianchi vintage bikes..and my friend offered me a bianchi calibrati..the colour is sort of red maroune .he said all of the parts are original by campanoglo. what i want to ask is..does the bianchi calibrati exist?

need the info so badly haha...
thanks guys
Old 09-29-10, 07:34 AM
devinfan

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 27 Posts
Hey there, Calibrati is not a Bianchi model, it just means ``Calibrated`` in Italian. I have seen that on some Bianchi tubing decals. The ones I`ve seen it on were plain gauge steel tubing, and lower end. HOWEVER this does not mean that yours is plain gauge OR lower end, I can`t tell without pictures. The fact that it is all Campy would indicate a higher model. Post some pics!
Old 09-30-10, 04:20 PM
bsastranegara

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by devinfan
Hey there, Calibrati is not a Bianchi model, it just means ``Calibrated`` in Italian. I have seen that on some Bianchi tubing decals. The ones I`ve seen it on were plain gauge steel tubing, and lower end. HOWEVER this does not mean that yours is plain gauge OR lower end, I can`t tell without pictures. The fact that it is all Campy would indicate a higher model. Post some pics!
thanks for the attention...surely i post the pic as soon as i get the bike...
Old 10-01-10, 03:29 AM
bsastranegara

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bianchi picture

Originally Posted by devinfan
Hello,

so these are the pictures of the bike..and there is the serial number also..maybe u can help me what kinda type of bianchi is this...

thanks

Old 10-01-10, 04:30 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 193 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2936 Post(s)
Liked 2,933 Times in 1,496 Posts
these are just like the links in the other tread. we can't tell anything aboutthem other than the bike is red with white decals. I would like toknow is the bike in the US or Europe? the decals look '84 to '87ish but te square headbadge looks out of place on a US bike.

we need better/larger pics. is there a model name on the derailleurs? Campanolo.... Valentino? Nouvo Record? what about the brakes what brand arethey? the cranks also? is could be a lowend Stevlio o perhaps a midlever Alloro we can't tell without better information.

look through soe of the other apprasail treads to see the kinds of pics others are posting. then post some large similar pics. don't worry too much about closeups of the saddle and bar/stem

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Old 10-01-10, 05:02 AM
wrk101
Thrifty Bill

Bikes: 86 Katakura Silk, 87 Prologue X2, 88 Cimarron LE, 1975 Sekai 4000 Professional, 73 Paramount, plus more

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Quoted: 1236 Post(s)
Liked 964 Times in 628 Posts
+1 Bike is red, other than that, can't tell anything from those pictures. Use photobucket or Flickr to host full size pictures.
Old 10-01-10, 05:43 AM
Juha
Formerly Known as Newbie

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
To OP: if you have the full size pictures, post them in your other thread (which is now moved to Classic & Vintage). Everyone else, please post any further comments there as well.

https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...-please-inform..

I'm closing this duplicate thread now. Any questions, please PM me.

--Juha, a Forum Mod

Who is this General Failure anyway, and why is he reading my drive?

Become a Registered Member in Bike Forums
Community guidelines