Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recreational & Family
Reload this Page >

Trailer Adapter for Allen Bike Trailer w/ 12mm Axle

Notices
Recreational & Family Ride just to ride? Have a family and want to get them into cycling? Drop in here to discuss recreational and family cycling issues.

Old 06-24-20, 04:16 PM
lordk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey all,

I recently purchased a new bike - a Raleigh Roker gravel bike. Very happy with it, however I've found that I am unable to attach my Allen bike trailer to it because the adapter is about 10mm in width and the rear axle for the Roker is a 12mm thru axle.

I've looked around at a bunch of adapters and while there appear to be adapters for Burley and Schwinn trailers to use with 12mm axles, I can't seem to find one that will work with the Allen. This is what the hitch looks like: allen.bike/products/kids-trailer-bike-hitch

Has anyone had a similar issue and found a workable adapter?
Old 06-26-20, 01:09 PM
fietsbob
Banned

Bikes: 8

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7607 Post(s)
Liked 1,355 Times in 862 Posts
https://robertaxleproject.com/ in Bend Oregon , also through QBP to your local shop.. with an account..