Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

1948 Bianchi Zaffiro value?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-20, 05:50 PM
Gmboca

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1948 Bianchi Zaffiro value?

After leaving Italy, my 1948 Bianchi Zaffiro was packed and crated for transit to the U.S. Unfortunately, the rear wheel was bent with a couple broken spokes, bent brake rod, rear fender bent, and now missing the rear reflector.
The bike is completely original and is complete with pump, bell, pedals in great shape, headlamp, etc. It does have patina commensurate to its age and decals scratches, but rode beautifully before the move.

I have to submit an estimated value of it to the shipping carrier for reimbursement, but I am having a bit of a hard time finding a price.

My pictures have the correct extensions and sized correctly, but they are not uploading at the moment. I will try to upload them again tomorrow.

Any help with a value on it is greatly appreciated.
Old 11-09-20, 12:21 AM
katsup

Bikes: 1995 ParkPre Pro 825 2021 Soma Fog Cutter v2 and 2021 Cotic SolarisMax

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked 560 Times in 318 Posts
OP's photo gallery (no photos yet)
https://www.bikeforums.net/g/user/498219