Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fitting Your Bike
Reload this Page >

Crossbar up against your jewels?

Search
Notices
Fitting Your Bike Are you confused about how you should fit a bike to your particular body dimensions? Have you been reading, found the terms Merxx or French Fit, and don’t know what you need? Every style of riding is different- in how you fit the bike to you, and the sizing of the bike itself. It’s more than just measuring your height, reach and inseam. With the help of Bike Fitting, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your frame size, style of riding, and your particular dimensions. Here ya’ go…..the location for everything fit related.

Crossbar up against your jewels?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-15, 10:30 PM
sumbikerguy123

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anyways, having your nuts in gentle contact with the top tube while straddling it is meaningless for fitting, too. (Some of my bikes do this, if you're curious.)

R. Meaningless to you, not me. Not interested at all, again being a smart ass. In reality the "obsession" seems to be yours, not mine.

When you said "you", what else could you have possibly meant than other members of this forum?

R. I did ask others for their fit opinions. You said "I asked whether WE were worried about smashing our nuts on our bikes?" Its the context you put it in, using the other forum members to support your misrepresentation of what I said/asked? Sorry bud, your bad.

The only thing that matters is how the bike feels while riding. Hope you and your nuts have a long, happy bike riding career together.

R. I can see why you have over 10,000 posts. Hope you and your obsession with my nuts have a long and happy ride down Hersey Highway. And please don't respond to this thread if you have nothing positive to add.
Old 07-29-15, 02:40 PM
CFster

Bikes: 2014 Giant Escape 1, 2005 Specialized Allez Triple

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just got an XL Giant Escape 1. My jewels touch the tube if I'm standing with my feet on the ground. I'm thinking to myself - well some times they go up and down...so how accurate is that.

Interestingly, the manual states that unless there's 2" clearance don't even ride the bike around the block.
Old 01-05-21, 06:52 PM
raroshraj

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by sumbikerguy123
Anyways, having your nuts in gentle contact with the top tube while straddling it is meaningless for fitting, too. (Some of my bikes do this, if you're curious.)

R. Meaningless to you, not me. Not interested at all, again being a smart ass. In reality the "obsession" seems to be yours, not mine.

When you said "you", what else could you have possibly meant than other members of this forum?

R. I did ask others for their fit opinions. You said "I asked whether WE were worried about smashing our nuts on our bikes?" Its the context you put it in, using the other forum members to support your misrepresentation of what I said/asked? Sorry bud, your bad.

The only thing that matters is how the bike feels while riding. Hope you and your nuts have a long, happy bike riding career together.

R. I can see why you have over 10,000 posts. Hope you and your obsession with my nuts have a long and happy ride down Hersey Highway. And please don't respond to this thread if you have nothing positive to add.
- wow bro Thermionic is being super nice to you and you're just being a jerkoff. don't ask questions next time if you don't want answers you ****
Likes For raroshraj:
Old 01-06-21, 12:49 AM
Toespeas

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 44 Times in 41 Posts
YOU just dont know how to ride a bike , you think you do , BUT YOU DON'T , just try riding more bikes , gain more experience then come back and update this stupid post
Old 01-10-21, 06:48 PM
sumbikerguy123

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Toespeas
YOU just dont know how to ride a bike , you think you do , BUT YOU DON'T , just try riding more bikes , gain more experience then come back and update this stupid post
R. Lol, The only thing that's stupid is your comment. Don't know how to ride a bike............stupid comment? How old are you,..........? Sound like a teenager, lol?
Old 01-10-21, 06:56 PM
sumbikerguy123

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by raroshraj
- wow bro Thermionic is being super nice to you and you're just being a jerkoff. don't ask questions next time if you don't want answers you ****
R. He's a smart ass from my experience. Far from being nice. I don't remember the context of his past posts in reply to my other past posts. But maybe you should consider that before you make a dumb statement like that. That makes you the jerkoff...........jerkoff, WTF?