Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback
Reload this Page >

Any experiences with ordering/shipping from CICLI MATTIO to the States?

Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

Old 10-19-17, 09:07 AM
Number400

Bikes: Cannondale Slate 105 and T2 tandem, 2008 Scott Addict R4, Raleigh SC drop bar tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Prices on the trainer model I am after are $200 less than anyone else. Feedback on the site is reasonable. Has anyone here ordered from them? Was it worth the wait and any hassles?

Thanks!
Old 11-14-17, 02:15 AM
Mantic0re

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I ordered a Castelli vest last year with them and all was good. But the shipping to States was really long and honestly I'd rather buy it in some local store. Moreover I mistakenly wrote one figure more in my postcode and as the result my purchase has stuck somewhere (next time will use https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/minnesota to prevent such fails). As the result, I got my purchase in 2 months and it costed me a fortune. Not recommend.
Old 02-01-18, 12:49 PM
ccinnz

Bikes: Guru Praemio, Colnago CLX, 80's Avanti Giro

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
I ordered a pair of shoes from the 1 month ago today.
As the shoes were on offer I naturally assumed they were in stock.
Not only were they not in stock, the factory has to make them!
My last request for an update was met with "Sorry, I don't know".
Had I known this was the case with the shoes I never would have ordered them. Now I am just stuck waiting.
Old 04-14-23, 09:20 AM
mind riot

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. Just want to share my experience to warn others.

On 5/4/23, I purchased a front and rear Sram Force AXS shifters with the calipers included and it came in without the bolts to install it and all the tools and hardware that are included if you purchase them on a decent store. Both shifters did not come with the box which makes you think that they are just breaking a full groupset and sell them individually. I reached out to their customer service which is frustrating as it is because they only gave one line answer per day. I dealt with a guy named mauritius and could be the worst and unprofessional guy for that job. Eventhough I gave him a link from from performancebike.com that lists what's supposed to be included in the box, his reply the next day is...

"I check if they are included in other kit".

Good lord, how disconnected are you from your trade if "you the seller" don't know what it needs for the product to work. When I replied that I already emailed him the "what's in the box" list, his reply the next day is....

"the screw fro the frame fixation ins't included, you have to buy it checking the thickness of the frame".

This is without further explanation why it's not included.

To anyone who is thinking of purchasing to this website, think twice if you think it's worth the hassle. I know now that it's not and I learned my lesson the hard way.