Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > BMX
Reload this Page >

Teeny tiny "contest" with a teeny tiny prize.

Search
Notices
BMX Dirt, vert, flatland or street? Drop in the BMX forum to talk to other 20" riders around the world. What is the best BMX bicycle for you? Learn all about it here.

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-18, 01:22 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,406 Times in 900 Posts

Seriously. The prize is almost nothing.. just a token. But you'll find out what it is if you win it. But in reality, this "contest" is more about you guys.

To enter the contest, all you have to do is write a paragraph about your most grueling BMX experience.

Post your paragraphs in this thread!!

Contest closes on Saturday, June 9th, 11:59pm
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 06-07-18, 09:09 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Nobody's game?
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 06-08-18, 11:22 AM
cbrstar
BMX Connoisseur

Bikes: 1988 Kuwahara Newport, 1983 Nishiki, 1984 Diamond Back Viper, 1991 Dyno Compe

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked 108 Times in 69 Posts
Grueling in what way?
Old 06-08-18, 11:39 AM
cbrstar
BMX Connoisseur

Bikes: 1988 Kuwahara Newport, 1983 Nishiki, 1984 Diamond Back Viper, 1991 Dyno Compe

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked 108 Times in 69 Posts
Maybe not grueling, but embarrassing.

My friend and I had made some jumps in a nearby field, and he was teaching me how to do 360's where the entire bike spins around. After successfully doing a few 360's I was feeling pretty good about myself to the point of feeling euphoric.
I then saw the girl from down the street who I just happened to have a crush on walk up to watch us jump our bikes. Well I decided I was going to do the biggest highest 360 that anyone had ever seen and finally impress her!
I pedaled as fast as I could for the biggest jump we had made, and somehow I launched into the air like a jet plane!...Now anyone who has done a 360 knows that you need to keep your head turned and look where you want to go and your body will automatically will follow. Well, I just had to look at her to see if she was watching, and my bike had only turned side ways but by the time I realized my mistake it was too late and I landed completely sideways!!!!

Lying on the ground completely winded I looked over and She kinda looked panicked, and started walking away from the field as almost embarrassed to have witnessed this. Never saw her come out to the field ever again.
Old 06-09-18, 01:59 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Awww she should have come to see if you were okay!! She wasn't worth it anyway.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-10-18, 05:38 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Okay, contest closed. Thank you for playing! Please stay tuned for announcement of winners!
Old 06-14-18, 03:22 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Congrats to cbrstar!! You won a free upgraded membership!!
Old 06-19-18, 02:04 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

OUR APOLOGIES. THE EMAIL TO GET THE PARTICIPATION PRIZE IS ibthomas@bikeforums.net

Please try to resend your addresses.

Thank you