Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > Want To Buy
Reload this Page >

WTB: 2015-16 Raleigh Clubman Disc 56cm

Search
Notices
Want To Buy Looking to buy bicycle related gear? Post your request here. Requires upgraded membership to post new threads

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-20, 05:29 PM
DaverSomething

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 30 Times in 7 Posts

WTB: 2015-16 Raleigh Clubman Disc 56cm with original matching fenders in very good condition. Will pay to have it shipped but I'm in the SFBA.

Looking to get a retro-styled road bike with disc brakes without breaking the bank for light endurance-road use. Currently have a GT Peace Tour that just isn't doing it for me style-wise and in geometry it's a bit too relaxed. Used to have a Raleigh One Way that was near-perfect, it just needed more gears.

-Daver

Old 10-27-20, 07:06 PM
DaverSomething

Originally Posted by Bella725
Hey! we have one, if you're still interested
Sure, PM me pics and your price, or respond here if you can't PM.

Thanks,
-Daver
Old 10-27-20, 09:37 PM
AndjaVXC
VELO.MUERTO

Bikes: Charge EVO III, Cannondale CAAD8

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Don’t do any further correspondence with this account, it’s a scam. I just almost sent them $400 for a bike I’ve been hunting for.

I got an email a few minutes ago from a guy that claimed he had one for $100 less, and then sent me all the same pictures that this guy sent me, of the same bike. Also claims to be from California when this guy claims to be in Garyville, Louisiana. The whole account here is bunk, too. If you click on the profile and click on the Instagram, it’s some 15 year old girl with like 6 posts.

Last edited by AndjaVXC; 10-27-20 at 09:42 PM.
Likes For AndjaVXC:
Old 10-27-20, 10:00 PM
DaverSomething

Originally Posted by AndjaVXC
Don’t do any further correspondence with this account, it’s a scam. I just almost sent them $400 for a bike I’ve been hunting for.

I got an email a few minutes ago from a guy that claimed he had one for $100 less, and then sent me all the same pictures that this guy sent me, of the same bike. Also claims to be from California when this guy claims to be in Garyville, Louisiana. The whole account here is bunk, too. If you click on the profile and click on the Instagram, it’s some 15 year old girl with like 6 posts.
Thanks for chiming in, I was wondering if that was the case.

Looking at past posts they have quite an eclectic collection of bikes.. exactly what people are looking for in each case lol.

Regards,
-Daver