Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

fantasy spring classics and beyond!

Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-21, 05:00 AM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
Liked 3,114 Times in 1,683 Posts

looks like a few of the games that got initiated last year-such as the superclasico game-are back on the velogames docket again for 2021.

https://www.velogames.com

i'm game to host-as i have for the last five years or so-the three gt's of the giro, tour de france and vuelta. with those three, will mandate all teams must be
entered into the bike forums league before the start of stage four to be in the running for podium considerations. hopefully, all three go off w/o a hitch. we were
fortunate to see all three tours last season altho not without factors that affected the races. if i have my druthers (almost never), i'd probably do the flobikes game
for both the giro and tdf (if they do both...they didn't do the vuelta last year) and have any changes/transfers within the game's limits for the giro, only have the ability
to change the captain no more than twice for the tdf and use the locked-in, no changes velogames vehicle for the vuelta. i will post a fantasy thread for each gt as
well as a non-fantasy thread for each gt.

if someone else is willing and able, feel free to rock/moderate/host the non-grand tour fantasy game(s) such as the spring classics, one-days, entire season of classics
and/or whatever non-gt game(s) pop up
because i won't have enuff time to do them properly along with the gt's this year. some of you have a real knack for the
one-days and it would be a shame for them to go without bragging, finger-pointing and hand-wringing for a season.

Last edited by diphthong; 02-26-21 at 05:03 AM.