Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

First Day of Spring !

Old 03-20-21, 04:46 PM
ZIPP2001
Life Is Good

Bikes: Zipp2001 Carbon Belt Drive SS, Kestrel RT900SL, Kestrel KM40 Airfoil 1x10, Orbea Occam H30, Trek Stache 5 29 Plus, Giant Yukon 2 Fat Bike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked 867 Times in 443 Posts
First Day of Spring !

Great way to start the Spring season. First an early morning chilly (43 degrees) ride to the bike shop, the long way. Then while visiting the shop I put in an order for a dropper seat post for my fat bike. I've been saying for ever that I wanted a dropper post for the Fat bike but kept putting it off. I don't mind paying a tad more to support the local shop instead of ordering it on the internet. Then it was home for a shower some lunch, and then off for a hike with the wife. Just a great day enjoying the great outdoors with my two loves.
Likes For ZIPP2001:
Old 03-22-21, 08:09 PM
Bmach

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Liked 263 Times in 161 Posts
My daughter and I spent the day skiing in Vt. Nothing like 46 no wind and not a cloud in the sky while skiing. One thing about COVID protocols and having to wear a mask, with goggles no chance of sunburn. Then a 25 mile bike ride on Sunday.

What great way the start spring.
Likes For Bmach: