Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Anybody have a Motobecane Jury? Can you measure BB drop?

Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-19, 11:06 AM
Dylansbob 
2k miles from the midwest

Bikes: ~'75 Colin Laing, '80s Schwinn SuperSport 650b, ex-Backroads ti project...

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Liked 931 Times in 446 Posts

Bikeisland doesn't know. Trying to find the right frame for my next big wheeled project.
Old 02-06-19, 07:35 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4348 Post(s)
Liked 3,986 Times in 2,661 Posts
I had a jury that said we looked guilty but they couldn't find us guilty. Probably because the government was literally talking about poop and people filling SuperSoakers full of feces (which wouldn't work) and we just had to laugh because it was so dumb. You had the chief of police coming up to the stand and claiming people were in some poop battle with them and their one piece of evidence was a non-descript plastic bag on some asphalt which I could have taken outside my own house. They also tried to claim that with buildings on either side of us and cops both in front of and behind us we were blocking the streets...it was a mockery of court.

If you want an excellent frame head on down to your local Specialized dealer and get a Sequoia Pro Module. It would make a fun all road bike or even a cool big tire flat bar commuter.