Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Change Password?

Old 04-25-19, 02:37 PM
Zacateller

Bikes: ’63 UO-8

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Change Password?

I don’t see that option on my profile. I forgot my old one, and I’ll never remember the password auto-generated by BF.
Old 04-25-19, 02:44 PM
IBRyan
Retired -- Do not PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Zacateller
I don’t see that option on my profile. I forgot my old one, and I’ll never remember the password auto-generated by BF.
On the top right, click on your username then click user control panel then on the left, you will see Edit Email & Password and you will do it there!
Old 04-25-19, 03:36 PM
Zacateller

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the quick response! I believe my problem lies in the fact I’m on my phone! My username isn’t providing those options. I’ll dig out my laptop, and, hopefully, that, your advice, and, my memory, will serve me well.

Again, thank you so much.
Old 04-25-19, 03:42 PM
IBRyan
Retired -- Do not PM

Thanks for the quick response! I believe my problem lies in the fact I’m on my phone! My username isn’t providing those options. I’ll dig out my laptop, and, hopefully, that, your advice, and, my memory, will serve me well.

No problem at all! Yes, I do not know what phone or browser you are using, but in mobile view, I do not believe there is an option to access the User Control Panel. I am 99.9999% sure it will work on your laptop! Hope it all works out and if it does not, then feel free to comment here and I will figure out how to assist you!
Old 04-25-19, 04:08 PM
Zacateller

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just as you indicated, my iPhone 7, iOS 12.2, doesn’t have an option to access control panel. You might take that 99.9999% and push it to at least 99.999999%, if you’re too wary to go to 100% sureness that it works on my laptop. It does. Thanks!
Old 04-26-19, 08:43 AM
IBRyan
Retired -- Do not PM

Just as you indicated, my iPhone 7, iOS 12.2, doesn’t have an option to access control panel. You might take that 99.9999% and push it to at least 99.999999%, if you’re too wary to go to 100% sureness that it works on my laptop. It does. Thanks!
I will push that farther next time then! I am glad it worked for you! Enjoy the site!
Old 04-26-19, 03:30 PM
FBOATSB

Bikes: Old Stuff

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
Liked 514 Times in 343 Posts

Welcome, @Zacateller, for what it's worth, I can get to my user control panel using the mobile site just fine. It might be a feature for paid members, I'm not sure.