Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg)
Reload this Page >

Nearing 400lbs, and sick of it. Looking for advice.

Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Nearing 400lbs, and sick of it. Looking for advice.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-16, 11:10 AM
Flatbroke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
May need some peddle extensions so you don't Dick your knees up too.
Old 09-25-16, 11:58 AM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5772 Post(s)
Liked 2,563 Times in 1,420 Posts
I haven't read every post, so I apologize if I'm repeating anything.

I'm not going to suggest any particular bike, but suggest you save most of that money for now, and focus on a baby step approach.

At 400#s, your options are limited, not only re: bikes, but also where and how to ride.

400#s means lots of load on your butt, and no matter how well padded, you won't be comfortable on anything other than a fairly wide cruiser type saddle. It's also an awful amount of weight to push up even a shallow slope. Lastly, odds are you're not used to any level of effort, so ride times are going to be limited for now.

So, I suggest you keep it very simple and focus on building your tolerance to exercise, while dieting to get the wight down. As for bike particulars, a cruiser type or rigid mtn (used if you can find one in nice condition) bike fitted with a wide cruiser style saddle, and set up with an upright posture. This will provide maximum comfort and room to breathe, both critical now.

Then look for a flat, safe place to ride. Maybe an MUP looping around a small lake, or something along those lines.

The short term goal is to shave as much weight as possible, hopefully 50#s through diet and easy exercise with sessions of over 1/2 hour. I'm saying easy exercise for two reasons. First, you have to respect your lack of condition and worry about things like your heart and ability to cool your large body. Secondly, it's difficult, if not impossible to combine hard exercise and a calorie deficit, so you'll tire easily and/or feel super hungry.

Once you master these baby step objectives, then you can look to the next level with more ambitious rides and a bike suited to that. But, fair warning, progress will be slow, and you'll need to fight against getting discouraged. Remember, you didn'y put on that weight in a year and you're not going to shed it that fast either.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
Old 09-25-16, 02:55 PM
jimincalif

Bikes: '96 Trek 850, '08 Specialized Roubaix Comp, '18 Niner RLT RDO

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Liked 123 Times in 83 Posts
Lots of good advice here, everything FBinNY said is spot on.

While you're considering bike options, start walking. My danger time is evenings, it is too easy to "graze" in the kitchen. If I go out for a 30 minute walk, not only do I burn a few extra calories by walking, I am not ingesting additional calories. When I come back I will usually have a decaf coffee or iced tea and no longer have the cravings for eating. You need to experiment as to what works for you.
Old 09-25-16, 07:45 PM
Inpd

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by travbikeman
My bike, provides exercise, but biking isn't the exercise that helps me lose weight like you may think. It's more of a motivator to lose weight so I can do better on my rides. It does help me with controlling my appetite, days that I ride, I'm more energetic and don't feel as hungry as days I don't ride. Which helps me control my eating.

(I'm currently down to 295lbs)
Firstly, congratulations and interesting observations. The second I felt myself: biking was an appetite suppressant. The first is quite interesting. Lose weight to bike faster.

Last edited by PhotoJoe; 09-26-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code.
Old 09-25-16, 09:31 PM
noglider 
aka Tom Reingold

Bikes: 1962 Rudge Sports, 1971 Raleigh Super Course, 1971 Raleigh Pro Track, 1974 Raleigh International, 1975 Viscount Fixie, 1982 McLean, 1996 Lemond (Ti), 2002 Burley Zydeco tandem

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Quoted: 7348 Post(s)
Liked 2,460 Times in 1,432 Posts
@back_to_tupelo, Since you'll have to rely on yourself for repairs, you can come here to bikeforums for advice on that, and we'll walk you through it all. You can get answers to all of your questions here or in the section called Bicycle Mechanics.

“When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments.” — Elizabeth West, US author

Please email me rather than PM'ing me. Thanks.
Old 09-26-16, 06:05 AM
bulldog1935
Banned.

Bikes: '74 Raleigh International utility; '98 Moser Forma road; '92 Viner Pro CX upright

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 939 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
the eating thing - after a 2000+ calorie ride, I want to eat everything in sight for 3 days - must resist...
Old 09-26-16, 02:08 PM
GeckoBites

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Happy for you

So I didn't read every word but I will say I did read the post that said weight is more about what you eat than what you do. This has been very true for me. Today i got on the scale and have lost 70lbs. All of that was lost via diet change, I've been nothing short of a lazy bum otherwise. I'm not advocating that by the way.

However last week I bought my first bike as well. I am now feeling up to riding, I've been walking and that's just not a whole lot of fun. I mean I walk at work, to the laundry or kitchen at home, but riding a bike... now that sounds fun. So I decided rather than joining a gym or some other crazy thing that I'd get a bike.

So best way to solve your issue IMO. Call a couple of the bike shops in the areas near your home. Be brutally honest with the person who answers the phone. Tell them you are 400lbs and want to know if someone there can help you find a bike. Be sure to include this will be a one time trip because of how far they are. What your trying to find is someone who is willing to help you and that you feel comfortable with. Next you need to know the shop will have options for you to try, there is no reason to go and not ride a few bikes to help find one that fits your needs. Be upfront with your budget, so they can be thinking about options and leave room for things like a helmet, water bottle, and other small items.

Once you've established a shop to go to tell them when you'll be there and try to meet with the person you talked to. Take a couple for a test ride and don't be shy about trying a bike you never would have thought of, cause you never know. Then go home and even if it's just down the street and back keep at it until your riding as far as you want to.

Diet is important. I went cold turkey and cut out all processed sugar in my life. I was addicted to it and would eat too many cookies, chips, sodas, bread and so on in a day which left me obese and unable to do many things. Cold turkey is hard the first week, hell you'll even feel like your going through withdrawal from headaches to being very grumpy. However for me it was the best option, I opened up all the cabinets and fridge and unloaded everything that was not natural and very low carb. My primary food sources is meat, eggs, cheese, nuts, veggies, fruit in that order. No junk. I've found that just not having it at the house is a huge deal. I don't even crave the stuff anymore, it's been 7 months.
Old 10-02-16, 02:59 PM
Bearonabike

Bikes: Jamis Aurora, Fuji S10S (X2), Jamis Coda

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
I started at well over 400# (don't know how far over, I maxed out all the scales that could find) and decided to buy a Trek 7100 (old version without the shock absorbers). My LBS said there was no weight limit on the bike but I did have to replace about 4 wheel spokes a year. When I go my Saturday rides up to 45 miles, I was down to just under 400# but my diet was crap. I got marries and my wife decided to get involved and I dropped 100# pretty quick (less than 1 year).

Here is my advice based on what worked for me.

1) After getting the approval of your doc (mine wanted a heart stress test), start out around your house. My first rides were 1 mile laps that kept me close to the resources of my house if I needed to stop.

2) Once you are confident and no longer so easily winded, set yourself a minimum ride distance. For me it was 5 miles and then 10 and finally 15. The purpose was planning my local rides. I started with a 10 mile ride that passed my house every 2.5 miles (2.5 for safety, 5 would be a successful day's exercise if weather got me or I had something I had to do elsewhere and 10 would be where I stopped for the day). This gives you options that you may find you need as you start out.

3) Take food with you. Yes, this sounds counterproductive but it is a necessity. Do NOT take twinkies etc. Take 1 Gu (or similar) and about a dozen baby carrots, or maybe a small apple. People as heavy as we are/were often have sugar problems and may need this to get home. If you need them, use them, if you don't, then put them back in the fridge. Take and drink water.

4) Drink a cup of coffee before your ride. Sweeten it with Stevia or some other natural sweetener. Don't know why but it does help shed the fat.

5) Do NOT starve yourself. Eat all you want of the RIGHT foods. My wife used to feed be a fairly good amount of poultry, all the veggies I could stand and limit my carbs to the amount I could cup in my palm (low carbs is good, no carbs can be dangerous). Severely limit the consumption of nuts like walnuts and pistachios. Learn to love Kale chips. Popcorn (in moderation - 3 cups or less) can be a good friend. We went on Weight Watchers (forget the meetings, just buy the books) and I found that I couldn't burn through my points on meat and veggies. I was turning away food. I usually have enough room in the day for at least a little something decadent that I really like (like pistachios - 20 unshelled nuts)

5) Get (and stay) off sugar. Monk fruit and Stevia sweeteners work well. Splenda didn't work for me but I know others who love it and say it works well for them. You get enough natural sugars in your veggies and fruits to run your body. If you get sugar low, try apples, carrots, citrus and follow them with a spoon full of hummus (fast sugar to get you going again and a slow sugar to keep you going).
Old 10-02-16, 03:19 PM
Bearonabike

Bikes: Jamis Aurora, Fuji S10S (X2), Jamis Coda

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Jarrett2
Check out Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint for a good all around eating/exercise lifestyle plan
Really like this.
Old 10-03-16, 01:27 AM
Lagur

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As everyone has previously stated diet is key. The golden rule of "less calories in and more calories out" always applies; however, if you are looking to lose weight you have to make a lifestyle change to keep it off. This is where cycling can play a very important role. Grab a bike surround yourself with people that love cycling and they generally have a relatively healthy lifestyle. You are a product of your environment and if your friends are sitting around all day watching TV and drinking beer... guess what... you probably will too. If all your friends are going out for a ride... you are more likely to go for a ride. The cycling community is extremely amazing and friendly and are generally very helpful.

Back to the basics... first you need a bike... personally I would likely recommend a hybrid as it is quick on and off road. I think if you get a road or a mountain bike the position might hurt to begin with and may turn you off cycling before you even get it to it. Hybrids have a more relaxed upright comfortable position, they are sturdy and they a good for roads and dirt trails (that are not very technical). You can find some inexpensive hybrid bikes (under $400 - $800) on Cheap Road Bikes.

Next you have to know approximately how many calories you are taking in by calorie counting. Next you will want to know approximately how many calories burned biking.

Mostly just try and change your lifestyle little bit by little bit. For me recently it was reducing my beer in take to a reasonable level and trying to do something active everyday for 20 minutes minimum.

Diet, Hybrid bike, lifestyle... you have to make it enjoyable though or it won't last...
Old 10-03-16, 07:25 AM
Stadjer

Bikes: Gazelle rod brakes, Batavus compact, Peugeot hybrid

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 5996 Post(s)
Liked 956 Times in 730 Posts
This is my favourite new bike from my favourite current bike manufacterer.

So am I just using this thread to push my own preferences? I don't mean to but it's for you to judge, I just thought you might like it. The frame is most likely the strongest and most rigid steel frame on the market, as it's much stronger than their steel tube frames. The factory is obsessed with sturdiness, reliability and durability, they are designed to be low maintenance and it's hand build, bespoke and customizable. They drill bigger holes in hubs by hand to fit moped spokes, use thick rims and parts they don't fit parts that couldn't take abuse. You could have it fitted with different brakes, high handlebars, saddle, shimano8 IGH, racks etc.

They also produce a low maintenance mountain bike with a more conventional looking frame, also customizable and with a bit more agile geometry. I'm pretty sure that will hold your weight too, they main reason they invented this stronger frame is because more rigidity makes it ride nicer. Both would leave you with a bit of change from 1500 dollars after shipping costs and customs, but not very much. I don't know how much customs is, but the bike in the photo is under a 1000 euro's. Customizing doesn't have to make it more expensive, because you just order the bike like you want it, and they add up the prices of all the different parts.

My advice on weight loss: Stop gaining weight first, for good, forever. Develop a diet/eating habits that will never have you gain weight again, not even in your most inactive weeks. Then you've eliminated the cause of your problem, and you can start getting rid of the symptom, which is the fat. That can be done by eating a bit less calories, and get some more exercise, or the combination. But if you've stopped gaining weight forever, there's no hurry, you can take a break from loosing weight if you feel like it, take it slow, let the body adapt, you'll get there if you keep heading in the right direction. Most people fail at loosing weight because they only have the two options, loosing weight or gaining weight. As soon as there's somehting going wrong with loosing weight all the good work is undone. If you only have the options loosing weight and neutral, the second best option doesn't mean failure.
Old 10-03-16, 04:21 PM
Captlink

Bikes: Univega/custom,Evil Brut Fatbike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I bought one of these and added speedster tires to it.The gearing is low,the ride is smooth and the brakes can stop a train.This bike is fast and strong without the need to beef it up for your weight.This is a high performance machine that is a blast to ride.My only advice is go slow with exercise and build yourself up.
-CL
Old 11-01-16, 08:28 PM
deftone

Bikes: P.O.S

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lots of folks on here have been in a similar situation, follow their advice and read their story on this forum. There has been some really inspiring people on here. I myself let myself get to 387lbs and a smoker on my 31st birthday before I realized I was about to never achieve my dream of becoming an Air Force Officer. I am currently 327 and heading in the right direction, for my height I need to be at 220lbs on the day I attend MEPS. I hope to achieve this by my 33rd birthday.

For me, I have actually just gotten back into cycling, I followed a Keto diet and have come to love it, although I realize it can be controversial around here. You need to figure out what works for you and stick to it. You can get your bike/equipment for way less than $1500. I got myself a bike from bikesdirect and run a Vuelta Corsa HD wheelset and have never even broken a spoke, total investment is way under $1000.
Old 11-02-16, 11:47 AM
FrenchFit 
The Left Coast, USA

Bikes: Bulls, Bianchi, Koga, Trek, Miyata

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Back To Tupelo
Thank you all for your kind and informative replies. I have read through your posts a number of times, and definitely have a lot to think about.

I will be going to a few bike shops throughout this week, and I will post back as soon as I bring something home.
I have no disagreement with what's been said, but I got into biking again by buying a 90's era Trek 7000zx mountain bike and putting some slick tires on it. The bike has been through some customization over the years, but I still ride it routinely & love it, though I have several other bikes that are faster rides. My point is, you can get a decent ride on an old mountain bike that you will keep long-term for well under $500, upgrades included. You don't have to spend $1K+. Nothing wrong with buying your hybrid bike new, just realize you have plenty of options. If you find a good bike store, they'll probably have some older bikes for you to look at and can make helpful suggestions.

And agreed; weight management happens in the kitchen, not on a bike.
Old 11-02-16, 01:12 PM
FrenchFit 
The Left Coast, USA

Bikes: Bulls, Bianchi, Koga, Trek, Miyata

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Back To Tupelo
Hello,

Thank you all, for reading.
Oh, the that website a previous poster mentioned, How to Succeed with the Primal Blueprint | Mark's Daily Apple , that's really brilliant advice. It mirrors what I've followed for the last three years or so, and lots of trial and error. If you don't want to spend 100s of hours of reading on the subject, it's a great summary of what you need to know.

Calories in/Calories Out has been totally debunked, the human body is not laboratory oven. What you eat daily matters tremendously, beyond calories, and the conventional wisdom we've been feed growing up is simply wrong.

Make smarter choices, your body will respond naturally.
Old 11-02-16, 01:34 PM
1989Pre 
Standard Member

Bikes: 1948 P. Barnard & Son, 1962 Rudge Sports, 1963 Freddie Grubb Routier, 1980 Manufrance Hirondelle, 1983 F. Moser Sprint, 1989 Raleigh Technium Pre, 2001 Raleigh M80

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1296 Post(s)
Liked 939 Times in 490 Posts
Before we get into discussions of hardware, some preparation might be in order:

The body stores (creates) fat to store toxins, keeping them away from the bloodstream and organs. Begin by colon cleansing regimen. Then proceed to Liver/gall bladder detoxification (these can be done together). Then, kidneys/pancreas. When you create an open channel for the toxins to be eliminated, your body will see that there is no necessity to create the fat.

The forums at Alternative Medicine Forums, Blogs, News, FAQs, Surveys, Knowledgebase on www.curezone.org are a great place to have any questions answered or to find experts in natural health.
Old 11-02-16, 02:08 PM
nycphotography
NYC

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
Liked 107 Times in 62 Posts
My contribution is that you (many people) really do have to be fed up, sick of it. You have to hit bottom and in that pit of despair find your resolve, your will, your inner strength, and then grab onto it and don't lose sight of it or let it be taken from you.

Are you REALLY fed up and ready to do WHATEVER it takes to change? Or are you just fed up on bad days, and the rest of the time can't be bothered to work / suffer towards your goals?

How has the last few weeks gone since your OP?
Old 11-02-16, 02:36 PM
Flatbroke

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nycphotography
My contribution is that you (many people) really do have to be fed up, sick of it. You have to hit bottom and in that pit of despair find your resolve, your will, your inner strength, and then grab onto it and don't lose sight of it or let it be taken from you.

Are you REALLY fed up and ready to do WHATEVER it takes to change? Or are you just fed up on bad days, and the rest of the time can't be bothered to work / suffer towards your goals?

How has the last few weeks gone since your OP?
good question considering the OP's last activity here was a month ago.
Old 11-04-16, 10:56 AM
ChuckD6421 

Bikes: 2013 Trek Domane 5.2; 1986 Cannondale R800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Inpd
You'll see lots of older guys in their 40's+ who lost a lot of weight quickly by changing their diet? What's the secret? Necessity. When your doctor tells you your pre-diabetic etc. you lose weight quickly.
Or if your cardiologist tells you.
Actually I first suffered a mild heart attack, was saved by having previously accepted my condition and self-medicated with an aspirin a day, "just in case". Got a couple stents then, was diagnosed with hyperlipidemia and then in subsequent years received a total of 6. Also dropped from 268 to 220lbs.
The heart attack came after I'd been back riding and had dropped 30lbs. so get a check-up, especially if you have a family history (as I do for heart disease). If you have heart disease in your family at least start yourself on an aspirin every morning. In any case, start paying attention to food labels and don't consume high fructose corn syrup, and cut back the sugar. This includes corn, potatoes, large amounts of pasta and bread.
Old 11-04-16, 02:15 PM
Leebo

Bikes: Kona Dawg, Surly 1x1, Karate Monkey, Rockhopper, Crosscheck , Burley Runabout,

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Liked 111 Times in 66 Posts
So, as said, a Surly 29er hard tail, or full rigid will be a great versatile bike. Does everything a hybrid can do but with stronger parts. Run some slicks or smaller tires if needed. So diet and bike aside. Try incorporating biking into your life style. I get 2,000 bike commuter miles per year on average. Start by doing errands, milk, bread, store runs? Bike to work? Go to the bank? And such. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one pedal stroke.
Old 11-04-16, 02:22 PM
slowpacer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts
As mentioned by 1989Pre, i would recommend doing a liver flush and other cleanses. You can lose a few lbs during a liver flush and your appetite will diminish greatly after in addition to feeling better overall. Juice fast or lemon juice fast along with exercise like walking is a great way to lose weight fast. This has been my experience. curezone.com is a great website for information.
Old 11-04-16, 09:48 PM
Buckeye Bob
Still grinding away

Bikes: Scott CR1, Giant Anyroad, Trek 1000

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hopefully we didn't scare the OP off.

Biking is a great exercise. It will improve your overall health.
But a change in diet has to occur for weight lose.
I heard a weight lose doc on a pod cast the other day.
She figured weight lose was 80% diet and 20% exercise.

I hope you are still checking in and reading. I know you asked about advice about a bike.
Hopefully you got some ideas about what bike to get.
But at 400lbs at age 30 you need to make some drastic changes AND you need to want to do it.
Just about everyone on this sub forum has been, or still is, in the same boat you are.
I myself included. I've lost 100lbs+ the past two years and its still coming off.
Soon I won't "technically" qualify as a Clydesdale.
Even though it's a bike forum, there is a lot of good advise and more importantly encouragement to be found on here.
Don't give up...You can do this.
Old 11-05-16, 03:08 PM
dagray

Bikes: Orbea Orca,Raleigh Talus 29er, Centurion Le Mans 12 speed

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 42 Posts
What kind of bike do you want to ride? Get an aluminum or steel frame (carbon forks are okay), in the bike of your choice and spend the money on a good wheelset as the wheels will be where most of the abuse takes place.

I started at 396 on a Raleigh Revenio (aluminum frame, carbon fork road bike), and had to upgrade the rear wheel; I put a few hundred miles on that bike (some on a smart trainer in the house and some on the road), and now my son rides that bike. I am down to 360 and have maintained that weight (but body composition has changed significantly as in my waist and belly are way smaller and my legs are no longer jiggly), and now ride an Orbea "Orca" carbon fiber road bike.

While I haven't lost the weight I have been able to cut out or reduce the dosage on medications (blood pressure and diabetes), and have cut out the cholesterol medications. I feel better, don't get sick as often, and enjoy a day where I can go out for a few hours and put 30+ miles on the bike while stopping for a nice cup of coffee and a snack here and there.

Go out and ride, ride, ride. If it is a mountain bike you get pick up some road tires, and look at changing the bar and stem to give you more choices in position.

Also no matter what bike you get make sure to get it fit to you (which is more than adjusting the saddle height and position) as it will make your ride more comfortable to you which in turn makes it easier to get on the bike and ride.
Old 11-05-16, 03:27 PM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
Originally Posted by bulldog1935
the eating thing - after a 2000+ calorie ride, I want to eat everything in sight for 3 days - must resist...
Isnt that the truth ----

That's one of the things that perplexed me when I first started seriously trying to lose weight.

- if I go too hard, it really triggers muscle memory (stomach memory perhaps?) for the old days ---
Instinctively I try to fuel up (eat and drink) - as if I am going to do it all over again the next day
Old 12-27-16, 10:24 PM
chunkymonkeybik

Bikes: rockhopper w/26x2.5 rear

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts
great to see you! no carbs, no sugar, no fun. lost 70, 330 to 260.
I would suggest just riding at the gym, first. It is safer & you can accentuate with light weights, swim, etc. Keep your body guessing, it will burn more if it doesn't know what workout you are going to to. The diet is the most important and you will lose it quickly with no carbs/sugar. Eat lots of veggies, green. W/this diet, mostly protein, you will lose around 5 lbs a week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.