Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Professional Cycling For the Fans
Reload this Page >

2023 Tour Week 1 Profiles

Search
Notices
Professional Cycling For the Fans Follow the Tour de France,the Giro de Italia, the Spring Classics, or other professional cycling races? Here's your home...

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-23, 10:30 AM
USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1492 Post(s)
Liked 1,096 Times in 642 Posts

The Official site (which I am borrowing images from with no expectation of doing anything to gain from other than convenience of discussion here) has taken a new direction in publishing the route. Saving the file showing the route does not result in a file which is either viewable or uploadable. While I could perform a series of screen prints and then use Paint to create files that won't blow up the forum, it is just a couple more steps than I care to undertake. Instead, I will include a link to the official site to make the reference a bit more convenient for those who wish to view the routes, See here.

With this said, "Week 1" consists of nine stages, while weeks two and three consist of six stages each. Who will win? Clearly, I have no idea.

Old 06-26-23, 08:28 PM
gpsblake
Walmart bike rider

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 24 Posts
brutal first week with 3 HC climbs including a HC fniish on day 9 before the break, and even the first day should prevent a sprinter from sneaking the yellow to start the tour.
Old 07-02-23, 09:39 AM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7652 Post(s)
Liked 3,479 Times in 1,836 Posts
Thanks for making the effort.