Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Beach Cruisers
Reload this Page >

The Ultimate Brooks Saddle.

Notices
Beach Cruisers Do you love balloon tires and fenders? Do you love riding the simplicity of a single gear and coaster brakes or a single gear cluster? Do you love the classic curves in the tubing of a cruiser that takes you back to the 1950's and 1960's, stylistically? Here's your home! Welcome to the Beach Cruisers and Cruisers forum!

Old 04-12-20, 04:19 PM
JehD

Bikes: 1981 Bertin C34 - 2020 Electra Cruiser 7D - 2021 Mongoose Dolomite ALX

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked 131 Times in 86 Posts

I was talking to a guy on ****** and long story short I was looking for a weight on my B130 and found an Old Brooks catalog that included a page on the B600/650/700 series saddles and they look amazing. Though I couldn't imagine the cost in todays dollars, I think it would be awesome. Coming in at a beefy 14*17 1/2 POUNDS and that doesn't count the rack. It looks like its for a motorcycle but on an Electric Fa Tire Cruiser this would be awesome.