Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

High end alloy wheelsets worth it?

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

High end alloy wheelsets worth it?

Old 09-19-19, 05:35 PM
  #1  
wayne310
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
High end alloy wheelsets worth it?

is it worth getting good alloy wheelsets as an upgrade ? are they much lighter than stock wheelsets? I have RD 2.0 mavic maddux wheelsets on my Synapse carbon but i feel they are quite heavy..dont notice it on flats but on climbing i notice difference.

i noticed chinese carbon is very popular lately but can one get good alloy wheelset under $700?
disc wheelset in particular
wayne310 is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 05:45 PM
  #2  
seau grateau
Senior Member
 
seau grateau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PHL
Posts: 9,918

Bikes: Litespeed Catalyst, IRO Rob Roy, All City Big Block

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 157 Posts
Ehh. If you're starting with some really heavy rims, maybe. I wouldn't spend more than $500 on alloy wheels though.
seau grateau is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 06:06 PM
  #3  
MoAlpha
• —
 
MoAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 8,003

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5938 Post(s)
Liked 2,626 Times in 1,452 Posts
I have a set of Hed Ardennes SLs, which weigh < 1600 g in the disc version and cost me about 900. I only weigh about 145 these days, but I haven’t been able to ding them in every day use on a commuting and off-pavement bike.
MoAlpha is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 06:28 PM
  #4  
chainwhip
Senior Member
 
chainwhip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 79 Posts
Have had many enjoyable miles...

...on my Campy Zonda wheelset.
Ridden for 3 seasons, true out of the box from wiggle UK, still true and round.
Paid about $350USD, shipped.

Check out the link below. :0)
Wider than the wheels I bought...cheaper, but with better cornering.
Nice graphics.
Weight: 1540 grams

CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 CLINCHER WHEELSET - BLACK

Probikekit USAVISIT SITE$319.99+$22.40 tax. Free shipping

Edit: oops. Missed you're looking for a disc wheelset.

Last edited by chainwhip; 09-19-19 at 06:49 PM.
chainwhip is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 08:28 PM
  #5  
smashndash
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,120

Bikes: 2017 Specialized Allez Sprint Comp

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
Liked 210 Times in 156 Posts
Depends on your use case. If you’re constantly slamming potholes and like to run your pressures low, then maybe carbon isn’t worth it. Maybe someone else can point out whether carbon rims are actually better at taking impacts than alloy but... I doubt it.

You have disc brakes, which pretty much takes away the #1 reason to go alloy. The #2 reason is cost, but China carbon can range between absurdly cheap and reasonably priced. Many people on this forum (incl me) are running Light Bicycle wheels with much success, and they’re somewhat close to creeping into the mainstream.

So I would say that for disc brakes, it makes more sense to go with China carbon than ever. I would weigh your wheelset without rim tape (meh - like 20g?) or skewers or cassette to see how much your wheelset weighs. If it’s over 1900g, has round spokes, and is only 15-17mm wide, a solid alloy wheelset with aero spokes that’s 19-20mm wide and 1500g will feel much better.

If you’re already somewhat close to ~1700g, you’ll want to go carbon in order to perceive a difference. An LB wheelset will come to less than 1400g if you go weight weenie and will cost ~$650.

Lastly, the real gains for those choosing carbon wheels come from extra wide and deep rims. Low profile carbon wheels are actually a worse value since they save much less weight over their alloy counterparts.
smashndash is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 10:20 PM
  #6  
Wilmingtech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Rt 12 Washington USA
Posts: 432

Bikes: 2013 Ridley Helium, 2017 Blue Pro-Secco EX, 1987 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 56 Posts
I too picked up a pair of HED Ardennes GP plus rims for about 400$ as take offs from a Cervelo. They weigh in at 1600g. Way better than the 2000 gram stock wheels that came on the bike.

Stock wheels are used on the trainer now and will be backups as needed when the others get serviced.
Wilmingtech is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 10:20 PM
  #7  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 21,686
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13798 Post(s)
Liked 4,997 Times in 2,819 Posts
Originally Posted by smashndash View Post
Maybe someone else can point out whether carbon rims are actually better at taking impacts than alloy but... I doubt it.
Depends on peak force from impact. You can break either one. But if you don't hit the wheel hard enough to break the rim, carbon won't bend, for more than a second or two. A couple spokes may unwind, but you adjust their tension and the wheel will true up perfectly.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 09-19-19, 11:44 PM
  #8  
Fox Farm
Senior Member
 
Fox Farm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Posts: 2,691

Bikes: Merlin Extra Light, Orbea Orca, Ritchey Outback,Tomac Revolver Mountain Bike, Cannondale Crit 3.0 now used for time trials.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 23 Posts
Originally Posted by chainwhip View Post
...on my Campy Zonda wheelset.
Ridden for 3 seasons, true out of the box from wiggle UK, still true and round.
Paid about $350USD, shipped.

Check out the link below. :0)
Wider than the wheels I bought...cheaper, but with better cornering.
Nice graphics.
Weight: 1540 grams

CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 CLINCHER WHEELSET - BLACK

Probikekit USAVISIT SITE$319.99+$22.40 tax. Free shipping

Edit: oops. Missed you're looking for a disc wheelset.
I also have these wheels and they are good solid wheels that will last. 4 years and never needed truing. Not full on aero wheels but not bad. A great value for the price.
Fox Farm is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 01:43 AM
  #9  
cpach
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mt Shasta, CA, USA
Posts: 1,835

Bikes: Too many. Cannondale SuperSix, Trek Remedy 8, Trek Crossrip+ get the most ride time.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Liked 186 Times in 149 Posts
The real world differences in speed in dropping even a relatively large amount of weight (say, 400g)from your wheels isn't great, although it does change how responsive the bike feels to a certain degree. Slightly more aerodynamic rims (including some aluminum options) will probably have a greater impact on speed. If you're interested in running tubeless I do think it makes a meaningful difference, so there's that potential to upgrading. If your stock wheels are breaking spokes that's another obvious reason to upgrade (also possibly get less racey wheels).

This all said by an overweight guy who's riding ~1250 g aluminum rim brake wheels for shoots and giggles, but I'm a pro mechanic buying at cost and consider myself a very good wheelbuilder. Truthfully I don't think it makes my bike magically very much better. The high end tubeless tires on my bike do make it noticeably better.

Most brands have some decent disc road wheelsets under $700. Could get Rolf Echelons for a crazy looking/aero option. I've always been impressed with the spoke tension consistency of Shimano factory wheels--RS770 can be had around $700 for a aluminum/carbon rim. If you want to custom build something nice like DT R460s to Bitex/Novatec hubs (or even brand name stuff, like DT350s) with DB spokes for well under $700 even with labor, and could easily be specced under 1500g.
cpach is offline  
Likes For cpach:
Old 09-20-19, 05:54 AM
  #10  
bruce19
Senior Member
 
bruce19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lebanon (Liberty Hill), CT
Posts: 7,703

Bikes: CAAD 12, MASI Gran Criterium S, Colnago World Cup CX & Guru steel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
Liked 780 Times in 468 Posts
I am totally sold on my Mavic USTs. as I recall the set w/tires cost me under $500.
bruce19 is online now  
Old 09-20-19, 06:11 AM
  #11  
MoAlpha
• —
 
MoAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 8,003

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5938 Post(s)
Liked 2,626 Times in 1,452 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilmingtech View Post
I too picked up a pair of HED Ardennes GP plus rims for about 400$ as take offs from a Cervelo. They weigh in at 1600g. Way better than the 2000 gram stock wheels that came on the bike.

Stock wheels are used on the trainer now and will be backups as needed when the others get serviced.
I ended up with a set of those, too, which came on my NOS R3. I’ve been using them for a few months and like them. Nice to know the weight is somewhere near what’s claimed. Far nicer than what they’re putting on second tier Cervélos now.
MoAlpha is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 10:31 AM
  #12  
masi61
Senior Member
 
masi61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 2,853

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 103 Posts
Originally Posted by cpach View Post
The real world differences in speed in dropping even a relatively large amount of weight (say, 400g)from your wheels isn't great, although it does change how responsive the bike feels to a certain degree. Slightly more aerodynamic rims (including some aluminum options) will probably have a greater impact on speed. If you're interested in running tubeless I do think it makes a meaningful difference, so there's that potential to upgrading. If your stock wheels are breaking spokes that's another obvious reason to upgrade (also possibly get less racey wheels).

This all said by an overweight guy who's riding ~1250 g aluminum rim brake wheels for shoots and giggles, but I'm a pro mechanic buying at cost and consider myself a very good wheelbuilder. Truthfully I don't think it makes my bike magically very much better. The high end tubeless tires on my bike do make it noticeably better.

Most brands have some decent disc road wheelsets under $700. Could get Rolf Echelons for a crazy looking/aero option. I've always been impressed with the spoke tension consistency of Shimano factory wheels--RS770 can be had around $700 for a aluminum/carbon rim. If you want to custom build something nice like DT R460s to Bitex/Novatec hubs (or even brand name stuff, like DT350s) with DB spokes for well under $700 even with labor, and could easily be specced under 1500g.
Good post!

it does prompt a follow up question - which tubeless tires are you running?
masi61 is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 10:36 AM
  #13  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 21,686
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13798 Post(s)
Liked 4,997 Times in 2,819 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha View Post
I ended up with a set of those, too, which came on my NOS R3. I’ve been using them for a few months and like them. Nice to know the weight is somewhere near what’s claimed. Far nicer than what they’re putting on second tier Cervélos now.
My C3 came with Ardennes. But that was almost 3 years ago and they've been lowering the wheel spec.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 10:51 AM
  #14  
masi61
Senior Member
 
masi61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 2,853

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 714 Post(s)
Liked 137 Times in 103 Posts
Originally Posted by cpach View Post
The real world differences in speed in dropping even a relatively large amount of weight (say, 400g)from your wheels isn't great, although it does change how responsive the bike feels to a certain degree. Slightly more aerodynamic rims (including some aluminum options) will probably have a greater impact on speed. If you're interested in running tubeless I do think it makes a meaningful difference, so there's that potential to upgrading. If your stock wheels are breaking spokes that's another obvious reason to upgrade (also possibly get less racey wheels).

This all said by an overweight guy who's riding ~1250 g aluminum rim brake wheels for shoots and giggles, but I'm a pro mechanic buying at cost and consider myself a very good wheelbuilder. Truthfully I don't think it makes my bike magically very much better. The high end tubeless tires on my bike do make it noticeably better.

Most brands have some decent disc road wheelsets under $700. Could get Rolf Echelons for a crazy looking/aero option. I've always been impressed with the spoke tension consistency of Shimano factory wheels--RS770 can be had around $700 for a aluminum/carbon rim. If you want to custom build something nice like DT R460s to Bitex/Novatec hubs (or even brand name stuff, like DT350s) with DB spokes for well under $700 even with labor, and could easily be specced under 1500g.
Good post!

it does prompt a follow up question - which tubeless tires are you running?
masi61 is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 11:05 AM
  #15  
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli
 
Sy Reene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Wherever I am
Posts: 6,734

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
Liked 713 Times in 489 Posts
Originally Posted by chainwhip View Post
...on my Campy Zonda wheelset.
Ridden for 3 seasons, true out of the box from wiggle UK, still true and round.
Paid about $350USD, shipped.

Check out the link below. :0)
Wider than the wheels I bought...cheaper, but with better cornering.
Nice graphics.
Weight: 1540 grams

CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA C17 CLINCHER WHEELSET - BLACK

Probikekit USAVISIT SITE$319.99+$22.40 tax. Free shipping

Edit: oops. Missed you're looking for a disc wheelset.
There is a Zonda disc wheelset also available at PBK fwiw. Though $399 and they weigh about 100 grams more. At that weight, I'd opt for another 50 grams added, but $100 less and go with the (campy-owned) Fulcrum Quattros.. hazarding a guess that the more aero profile will more than make up for the couple ounces of addt'l weight

https://www.probikekit.com/bicycle-w...?rctxt=default
Sy Reene is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 11:14 AM
  #16  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,623

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 237 Times in 182 Posts
Originally Posted by wayne310 View Post
is it worth getting good alloy wheelsets as an upgrade ? are they much lighter than stock wheelsets? I have RD 2.0 mavic maddux wheelsets on my Synapse carbon but i feel they are quite heavy..dont notice it on flats but on climbing i notice difference.

i noticed chinese carbon is very popular lately but can one get good alloy wheelset under $700?
disc wheelset in particular
Alloy or composites? Anyway, the single best upgrade you can make on your bike. Provided, you're up to speed. Schlepping around town sightseeing they won't do you a bit of good - well they're lighter. But its all about wind resistance. Very, very significant for a cyclist. I wish I could afford a pair but I'm a pauper.

Last edited by KraneXL; 09-20-19 at 11:18 AM.
KraneXL is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 11:47 AM
  #17  
surak
Senior Member
 
surak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,328

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Canyon Inflite AL SLX, Priority Continuum Onyx, Santana Vision, Kent Dual-Drive Tandem

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked 373 Times in 210 Posts
https://www.huntbikewheels.cc/collec...material=Alloy

I have the Aero Lights, huge weight savings over my OEM Giant wheels, though I've read some mention that the claimed weights are low. Some day I may remember to weigh them without tires and rotors.
surak is offline  
Old 09-20-19, 11:51 AM
  #18  
rutan74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 187

Bikes: Felt ZR3, Specialized Sectur

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 30 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by wayne310 View Post
is it worth getting good alloy wheelsets as an upgrade ? are they much lighter than stock wheelsets? I have RD 2.0 mavic maddux wheelsets on my Synapse carbon but i feel they are quite heavy..dont notice it on flats but on climbing i notice difference.

i noticed chinese carbon is very popular lately but can one get good alloy wheelset under $700?
disc wheelset in particular
OK. I came across this last night surfing you tube. You might be interested in looking at this because the author compares 650 dollar Chinese carbon wheels with 6500 carbon wheels. Not to say that it is the all to end all on the matter, but it appears that the Chinese wheels are closing the gap with the high price of a carbon wheel set. I'm probably to heavy for a set of carbon wheels but a riding friend of mine is seriously considering taking the plunge and at roughly 2-2,500, that is a lot of coin. Then as a pro friend of mine said, if you can't afford to replace it if it fails, don't buy it. That goes for anything and carbon wheels in particular.


john
rutan74 is offline  
Old 09-21-19, 12:06 AM
  #19  
sumgy
Senior Member
 
sumgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 739
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked 84 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by rutan74 View Post
OK. I came across this last night surfing you tube. You might be interested in looking at this because the author compares 650 dollar Chinese carbon wheels with 6500 carbon wheels. Not to say that it is the all to end all on the matter, but it appears that the Chinese wheels are closing the gap with the high price of a carbon wheel set. I'm probably to heavy for a set of carbon wheels but a riding friend of mine is seriously considering taking the plunge and at roughly 2-2,500, that is a lot of coin. Then as a pro friend of mine said, if you can't afford to replace it if it fails, don't buy it. That goes for anything and carbon wheels in particular.

https://youtu.be/OskNRNsZ8ZM

john
I would not be paying too much attention to Durianrder.
He is a lunatic and a bit of a laughing stock down here in Australia.
sumgy is offline  
Likes For sumgy:
Old 09-21-19, 05:51 AM
  #20  
dan911
Senior Member
 
dan911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Montréal
Posts: 140

Bikes: Marinoni Piuma Custom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
I really love my HED Ardennes SL. Light, stiff and confortable. My Vittoria Corsa 25mm have 28mm width on them.

dan911 is offline  
Old 09-21-19, 05:56 AM
  #21  
JSCjr
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 41

Bikes: 2018 Trek Domane SL 5 Disc; 2016 Trek FX 7.2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by surak View Post
https://www.huntbikewheels.cc/collec...material=Alloy

I have the Aero Lights, huge weight savings over my OEM Giant wheels, though I've read some mention that the claimed weights are low. Some day I may remember to weigh them without tires and rotors.
I have Hunt Aero Light Discs as well - noticeable improvement over the stock wheels on my Domane.
JSCjr is offline  
Old 09-21-19, 06:53 AM
  #22  
Trsnrtr
Super Moderator
 
Trsnrtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 19,596

Bikes: Giant Propel, Co-Motion Supremo, ICE VTX, ICE VTX WC

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8066 Post(s)
Liked 1,562 Times in 785 Posts
I'm a fan of Fulcrum Racing Zeros (AL version) with a set on both of my road bikes. I've owned carbon rims and have seen no advantage over my zeros other than coffee shop posing, but YMMV.
__________________
Dennis T

Where there is a will, there's a way. Where there is no will, there's an excuse.





Trsnrtr is offline  
Old 09-21-19, 07:43 AM
  #23  
KraneXL
 
KraneXL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: La-la Land, CA
Posts: 3,623

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 237 Times in 182 Posts
Originally Posted by sumgy View Post
I would not be paying too much attention to Durianrder.
He is a lunatic and a bit of a laughing stock down here in Australia.
He's eccentric -- but some people might think that about all Aussies. In any event, his quirks and colorful language doesn't mean his information is invalid, or his opinion should be summarily ignored. He's a dedicated cyclist and he plays his part.

I'll admit I'm not a big fan of his diets, but as far as his cycling reviews (and some of his advice) are concerned his opinions are as valid as any.

Just don't tune in when he's delivering one of his rants. His talks are a lot bigger than he is.

Last edited by KraneXL; 09-21-19 at 09:20 AM. Reason: punctuation
KraneXL is offline  
Old 09-21-19, 07:50 AM
  #24  
noodle soup
Senior Member
 
noodle soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,856
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4652 Post(s)
Liked 1,771 Times in 958 Posts
Originally Posted by sumgy View Post
I would not be paying too much attention to Durianrder.
He is a lunatic and a bit of a laughing stock down here in Australia.
+1

He's considered a fool here in the US as well.
noodle soup is offline  
Likes For noodle soup:
Old 09-21-19, 07:59 AM
  #25  
seau grateau
Senior Member
 
seau grateau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PHL
Posts: 9,918

Bikes: Litespeed Catalyst, IRO Rob Roy, All City Big Block

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1322 Post(s)
Liked 333 Times in 157 Posts
A good deal of his information is invalid or misleading and should definitely be ignored (his "spin test" is completely meaningless). Yes you can get cheap carbon wheels. They probably come from the same place as expensive carbon wheels and perform similarly on paper. But what shouldn't be overlooked is the fact that when you buy from a company that doesn't have a public face, you buy from people who don't have to worry about accountability if something goes wrong with their product. A lot of the price tag on more expensive parts is paying for marketing, but a lot of it is also paying for quality control.
seau grateau is offline  
Likes For seau grateau:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.